New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

fabienleclerq
7 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Im going to go with olly lee song being done to death. I want the guys to bring noise and color but **** me that song is being milked.

Start a new a song then.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

...a bit disco
16 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Screenshot_20181228-163033.thumb.png.7d09b06cf9183380860035b44c444884.png

****ing about for 90 minutes with that lot?

Think I'll pass.

been here before
8 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

****ing about for 90 minutes with that lot?

Think I'll pass.

You'll miss the bantz.

...a bit disco
24 minutes ago, been here before said:

You'll miss the bantz.

& the pyro.

It's what makes the ATMUSFEER you know.

been here before
8 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

& the pyro.

It's what makes the ATMUSFEER you know.

Too right.

Ill be wearing my new Christmas tshirt...

images.jpg.a8960710be53daebaea95e227ecd5a29.jpg

18 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

:gok:

Hopefully one of them got a new drum for Christmas. 

Don’t get jealous because something else is going to be getting banged for 90 minutes 

58 minutes ago, MrWinningSmith said:

Union Flags in full force....... 

No doubt, nothing better than looking like the mini-huns live on worldwide TV ....

Might be wrong here but is that not a typo and should read 5pm? If not then wow, an hour and a half before kick off to do what exactly? Think I will be in a boozer until after 5 so count me out. If it’s 5 then maybe see u there ??????

13 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Might be wrong here but is that not a typo and should read 5pm? If not then wow, an hour and a half before kick off to do what exactly? Think I will be in a boozer until after 5 so count me out. If it’s 5 then maybe see u there ??????

Need plenty time to hand out the Tommy Robinson merchandise and get all the smoke flares lit ??

3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Need plenty time to hand out the Tommy Robinson merchandise and get all the smoke flares lit ??

C’mon now Frankie boy even that shouldn’t take that long, then again most of these boys are likely to get I.d’d and refused entry to the pubs so will no doubt be on the carry outs so plenty time to hang about I suppose. 

3 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Think must give them some credit on timings etc.!

Top of Bothwell St is actually adjacent to Easter Road! Gather 4pm with some ‘self kettling’, head off at 4:30pm, squeeze across the bridge, mass together again at 5pm, gives time to take seats for KO!!

Good luck everybody!!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Doctor FinnBarr
45 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Please tell me they are top tier tomoz!!!

Most likely lower.....right next to me

2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Think must give them some credit on timings etc.!

Top of Bothwell St is actually adjacent to Easter Road! Gather 4pm with some ‘self kettling’, head off at 4:30pm, squeeze across the bridge, mass together again at 5pm, gives time to take seats for KO!!

Good luck everybody!!

4pm though mate ffs lol, almost everyone will be either making their way to the ground or in the boozers, 4:45 at the latest and that’s pusing it if they want numbers. I’m all for the singing section (not the naughty stuff) but 4pm they are having a laugh, sorry ??????

13 hours ago, MrWinningSmith said:

Union Flags in full force....... 

Nah, they don't mix politics and football.

IT'S THEIR COUNTRY!!!111!!

8 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

4pm though mate ffs lol, almost everyone will be either making their way to the ground or in the boozers, 4:45 at the latest and that’s pusing it if they want numbers. I’m all for the singing section (not the naughty stuff) but 4pm they are having a laugh, sorry ??????

Probably because most aren’t old enough to get in a pub so they’re happy to be outside with the carryouts their special older friends got for them.

And there,s no Lenny airways in the air

Oo there's no Lenny airways in the air

Ooo there's no Lenny airways 

No Lenny airways

No Lenny airways in the air

As the RAF from gorgie shot him down

And the Raf from gorgie shot him down

9 minutes ago, renren75 said:

No Lenny airways

:notsure:

14 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Most likely lower.....right next to me

In one of the lower corners. Probably end up in the middle of it by accident 

Edited by Thommo414

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, renren75 said:

No Lenny airways

Ah. Re-working of the old favorite...''10 German Bombers''.

Taking your Tommy mask to the game?

7 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Probably because most aren’t old enough to get in a pub so they’re happy to be outside with the carryouts their special older friends got for them.

Absolutely spot on. 

• 1 month later...
Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Seen on Instagram they have said they are just going to focus on away games this season until they can get a permanent home at Tynecastle for Cat A games. 

Only way a singing section can work is by sitting in somewhere like G or N not lower H where it’s dead and also displaces them for Cat A games. I appreciate that’s easier said than done as there isn’t room in those sections unless you move existing ST holders

24 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Seen on Instagram they have said they are just going to focus on away games this season until they can get a permanent home at Tynecastle for Cat A games. 

Only way a singing section can work is by sitting in somewhere like G or N not lower H where it’s dead and also displaces them for Cat A games. I appreciate that’s easier said than done as there isn’t room in those sections unless you move existing ST holders

I get that, theres only about 10 of them in the actual "core" of the group so when sat in lower H it exposes the lack of bodies and makes it look pretty tinpot. Contrast that to away games where they tend to get more of the fans around them joining in with the songs and generally (certain lyrics aside) make a pretty impressive amount of noise as a result with the section suddenly looking like it's got about 200 members rather than 10. Makes sense for them to try and move it to somewhere that already has the numbers in place

32 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

So they’re not attending home games “by choice” ?

...a bit disco

If they can't make the effort at home games, which was the whole point, then why give them what they demand next season?

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

If they can't make the effort at home games, which was the whole point, then why give them what they demand next season?

As this season's been a trial run they've probably sealed their fate

I apologise to all the members of the singing section if I've criticised you over the season. I don't care what you sing anymore, at least it's positive and I'm sure you all go to games with the sole intention of supporting the team and hoping for a win.

Please...... don't get split up and get stuck separated from your mates surrounded by torn pussed moaning arseholes who've given up before the game even starts and are only attending to moan and whinge and suck the life out of the stadium. 

Don't give up lads. 

8 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I apologise to all the members of the singing section if I've criticised you over the season. I don't care what you sing anymore, at least it's positive and I'm sure you all go to games with the sole intention of supporting the team and hoping for a win.

Please...... don't get split up and get stuck separated from your mates surrounded by torn pussed moaning arseholes who've given up before the game even starts and are only attending to moan and whinge and suck the life out of the stadium. 

Don't give up lads. 

Can you please explain what part of singing "up to your knees in fenian blood" and sundry other sectarian shyte, is positive. Unless your one of the creepy "groomers".

32 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Exactly. Their whole existence was to improve the atmosphere at home games. Pretty sure I recall them saying over 100 STs had been sold as well yet the section is now almost empty every home match? ??‍♂️

24 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Can you please explain what part of singing "up to your knees in fenian blood" and sundry other sectarian shyte, is positive. Unless your one of the creepy "groomers".

He's on of the middle aged baldy bigots .

Creepy hanging about teenage boys .

He needs watched .

Imo the section was doomed to fail from the beginning due to the location, most of the folk that may want to join are already seated in G or N and don’t want to relocate to H where cat A games are not included. It’s tricky though as there is nowhere else to accommodate a large group without moving existing season ticket holders which is not going to happen. There is usually plenty seats in G or N when it comes to getting season tickets though without having a designated section as such so they should just buy them for either of they sections and go for it. I wanted it to work at Tynecastle but it’s only the away games where it works due to them all grouping together. 

17 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Because I don't think the players are piecing together the lyrics and being offended.

In fact I'd be rather peeved if they where concentrating more on childish lyrics rather than the task in hand.

I'm more offended by the moaning, whining torn pussed arseholes that are scattered around our stadium sucking the life out of the place slagging off our own team, management, owner .....etc...etc....

I was wrong, the problem with our support is not the young, enthusiastic, vocal, sometimes OTT youngsters, its the moaning faced ***** that greet and grizzle on the way through the turnstiles and only become loud and proud when a mistake is made. 

Leave the bigoted sectarian ditty’s for your local and let us hear you belt out some songs that don’t offend. It’s really quite simple.

What's worse.

Young twats singing daft songs only upsetting the easily offended but encouraging the team and probably growing out of it in a maximum of 10 years.....OR.... the moaning faced grizzling pussed psuedo experts that suck the life out the support and will be around for 30 years. 

I'm with the young team, don't give up lads.

17 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Because I don't think the players are piecing together the lyrics and being offended.

In fact I'd be rather peeved if they where concentrating more on childish lyrics rather than the task in hand.

I'm more offended by the moaning, whining torn pussed arseholes that are scattered around our stadium sucking the life out of the place slagging off our own team, management, owner .....etc...etc....

I was wrong, the problem with our support is not the young, enthusiastic, vocal, sometimes OTT youngsters, its the moaning faced ***** that greet and grizzle on the way through the turnstiles and only become loud and proud when a mistake is made. 

This is where I’m at. The sectarianism is daft & I do think it shouldn’t be a part of the songbook but I’d rather the young guys who, despite being wee erseholes at least get behind the team than the moaning gits who only go to games to abuse our own players, manager & board. Give me the loud and passionate young guys any day

1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

What's worse.

Young twats singing daft songs only upsetting the easily offended but encouraging the team and probably growing out of it in a maximum of 10 years.....OR.... the moaning faced grizzling pussed psuedo experts that suck the life out the support and will be around for 30 years. 

I'm with the young team, don't give up lads.

Both are pretty awful tbh. If only there was a third option ?

Edited by To Be Frank

4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Both are pretty awful tbh. If only there was a third option ?

That's sitting at home watching the games on the tv/streams  etc etc etc...

Not for me.

The White Cockade
8 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Not for me.

the third option is simple

sing Hearts songs

do you actually think singing FTP or racist crap like Edinburgh is Wonderful is actually supporting the team

does anyone actually believe that?

2 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

sing Hearts songs

do you actually think singing FTP or racist crap like Edinburgh is Wonderful is actually supporting the team

Do you think the team care ?

The White Cockade
Just now, Artful Dodger said:

Do you think the team care ?

if they listen to Edinburgh is Wonderful i'm sure they would

do you think our Catholic players enjoy hearing FTP?

these songs are sung by people with their own agenda not for football/Hearts reasons

Is it so difficult to sing Hearts songs FFS

22 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Not for me.

:facepalm:

12 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

sing Hearts songs

:spoton:

• davemclaren locked this topic