New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

3 minutes ago, PurfJambo1902 said:

No doubt they will be there on Saturday, unlike you all hiding behind a computer screen??? the flag would go down nicely at parkheed

Aye, because banning up Celtic fans is more important than respecting the memory of the victim of a tragic murder. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

37 minutes ago, TheStig said:

I maybe have picked it up wrong as it was just quick scan over the thread but i thought he was meaning it got stolen after the game? They definitely had it from the walk from the shandon to the stadium.

To give them their due that actually looked decent enough my mate was walking not far behind them and put it on his Snapchat story. Not a big fan of that kinda stuff having seen/knowing real ultras , old school hooligans etc but if its done without silly flags , political crap etc and focussed solely on Hearts they could be superb

What's the craic with the murdered soldier flag, do we have to hate Muslims as well as Catholics now? 

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

What's the craic with the murdered soldier flag, do we have to hate Muslims as well as Catholics now? 

I guess it's best to be seen as impartial. 

ToadKiller Dog

So it was a SDL march to the stadium in the end?. 

That flag is a new low for the neds in our support, using his image to score some cheap points, bunch of knuckle  dragging twatts. 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

7 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

No. We just need to pretend to give a shit about it and hijack it as way of bamming up Celtic fans. That’s what’s really important.

3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

No. We just need to pretend to give a shit about it and hijack it as way of bamming up Celtic fans. That’s what’s really important.

Ah, harmless banter then, i see. 

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Is that sweeties in the same way jake wanted mandied out yer tits to be the norm at games. It is the 1990s again lets be having it largggge...

Eh?

maybe you should go to parkhead in the home end if you find a flag like that offensive, should we avoid a minute silence before them if we play them on rememberence day just incase it gets under their skin? 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

maybe you should go to parkhead in the home end if you find a flag like that offensive, should we avoid a minute silence before them if we play them on rememberence day just incase it gets under their skin? 

So, because some find it offensive we should go support Celtic?

Really?

****’s it got to do with Celtic? Hijacking the memory of a murdered young father? If you cannot see how utterly scummy that is, then you must be a scumbag yourself. Genuinely hope this doesn’t get picked up by any media that leads to it being seen by his bereaved family. How do you think that will make them feel? Absolute ****wittery.

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

So, because some find it offensive we should go support Celtic?

Really?

You are basically saying people are rangers fans for agreeing with it so i am saying you must be a closet celtic fan 

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

8B650117-62D7-4AE9-AB80-8EB52BE1B3AB.gif

...a bit disco

You are basically saying people are rangers fans for agreeing with it so i am saying you must be a closet celtic fan 

Come up to Section S on Wednesday then. 

I'm saying people are sectarian & bigoted arseholes for agreeing with it. Not unlike Rangers fans.

Always thought our support was a bit better than that. Obviously not in the case of some of our brain dead followers.

49 minutes ago, PurfJambo1902 said:

No doubt they will be there on Saturday, unlike you all hiding behind a computer screen??? the flag would go down nicely at parkheed

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist/ or political views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends. 

Edited by ADAM

PhoenixHearts

Lee Rigby flag is absolutely pathetic. Low. A blight on our fine support.

Had to laugh though as the idiots waved their Union flags and Red hands with extra aplomb when Jimmy Dunne's name was called out during the lineups.... are these wee boys really that thick?

Maybe I'll whip out my own 'Jimmy Dunne flag' to wind up these fuds.

:leveinproblem:

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, ADAM said:

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends. 

2 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Lee Rigby flag is absolutely pathetic. Low. A blight on our fine support.

Had to laugh though as the idiots waved their Union flags and Red hands with extra aplomb when Jimmy Dunne's name was called out during the lineups.... are these wee boys really that thick?

Maybe I'll whip out my own 'Jimmy Dunne flag' to wind up these fuds.

:leveinproblem:

Aye but......

It should have been ten
The flag problem needs addressed. Like many other Hearts supporters it absolutely boils my piss seeing THAT flag at our games knowing fine well the real reason the clueless, spotty wee neds are being brainwashed into bringing them. There’s a dark element amongst our ‘support’ and I hate them with a passion. Personally would ban any flag that isn’t a Hearts flag. There’s no need whatsoever for any others, we’re there to support our club for 90 mins no any f****** country!

How good it would be to see no tricolours or Union jacks, etc at domestic games. 

Edited by It should have been ten

2 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:
The flag problem needs addressed. Like others it absolutely boils my piss seeing THAT flag at our games knowing fine well the real reason the clueless wee neds are being brainwashed to bring them. There’s a dark element amongst our ‘support’ and I hate them with a passion. Personally would ban any flag that isn’t a Hearts flag, there’s no need whatsoever for any others, we’re there to support our club for 90 mins - not a f****** country.

How nice it would be to see no tricolours or Union jacks, etc at domestic games! 

Ulster Flags, Union Flags, tricolors, St Andrews and St George’s crosses, genuinely have no ****s to give. Not one solitary shit given. 

That flag above however, is ****ing abhorrent. 

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Wandering into flag debate territory, folks..

Image result for careful now

Always assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the “flag debate” issue was about national flags? The flag with Lee Rigby on it is not offensive because of the national flag used as its background. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Always assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the “flag debate” issue was about national flags? The flag with Lee Rigby on it is not offensive because of the national flag used as its background. 

You could well be right, friend. Just thought i'd mention. I wandered in once and was strafed with heavy machine gun fire. ?

You could well be right, friend. Just thought i'd mention. I wandered in once and was strafed with heavy machine gun fire. ?

There’s so much wrong with that flag it’s hard to know where to begin tbh.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, PurfJambo1902 said:

How very Sevco! Away and grow some pubes :bolt:

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Let's call it a banner rather than a flag, to be safe. 

Banner debates make me....

Image result for david banner hulk

...a bit disco

Banner debates make me....

Image result for david banner hulk

Green?

Must be a closet Celtic fan then.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Green?

Must be a closet Celtic fan then.

Oh, wrong banner.

2 hours ago, hampdenharttley said:

I was on a supporters bus yesterday not person gave a shit about the  daft wee kids and there nonsense  and they go week in and out  as do the kids

You would think a message forum had the final say for some on here, some cant  hack others shit and think by whining on here it will all change 

You need to spend more time in school wee man, it’ll do you good when you grow up to be an adult ??

4 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

You need to spend more time in school wee man, it’ll do you good when you grow up to be an adult ??

:spoton:

7 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Oh dear, a flag debate. Here comes the Banhammer. 

Good reason for you to not defend that repulsive banner, not only will it make you look even more daft but you may get a ban.

Oh dear, I sincerely hope that the people carrying that banner grow up one day and look back and cringe with embarrassment.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Good reason for you to not defend that repulsive banner, not only will it make you look even more daft but you may get a ban.

I'm not the one who uses Hearts to make political statements love. 

31 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

The video really brings home to you the strength of feeling that they have for what happened to Lee Rigby. You can just tell that their motives are all about honouring the poor guy and respectfully remembering him. Really is in line with his family’s wishes:

Family statement: “Lee would not want people to use his name as an excuse to carry out attacks against others... “

“... family members including his mother Lyn, stepfather Ian, wife Rebecca and son Jack, said: “We would like to emphasise that Lee would not want people to use his name as an excuse to carry out attacks against others... “

I’m sure they are delighted that a group of little barely pubescent simpletons, egged on by weird old grooming *****, have chosen to honour their beloved late family member in this way. The use of the ‘Aniqua’ font on the Union flag was a particularly intelligent touch, I thought.

23 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I'm not the one who uses Hearts to make political statements love. 

I've never in my life flown a national flag, a political banner or any such item at a Hearts match - I go to support Hearts.

Perhaps sort out your own mob firs and their dubious politics before being offended by a tiny internet forum avatar sweetie.  xxx 

2 minutes ago, jake said:

I got that .

Was more wondering why I was mentioned.

Did you not say yesterday to me about mandy at games? If not apologies it was on the scraps thread but i haven’t double checked

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Did you not say yesterday to me about mandy at games? If not apologies it was on the scraps thread but i haven’t double checked

I double checked and I did.

Sorry 

9 minutes ago, jake said:

Hearts flags Hearts colours at Hearts games.

It's really that simple.

But then how will THEY know how PASSIONATE we are aboot oor COUNTRY?  OOR COUNTRY!!!11!!!!11

16 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

But then how will THEY know how PASSIONATE we are aboot oor COUNTRY?  OOR COUNTRY!!!11!!!!11

And “fierce”... don’t forget FIERCE!

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

• davemclaren locked this topic