Another Mass Shooting in America

milky_26

Watched a Sheriff from Virginia talking about the pro gun demonstrations yesterday. He was full of praise for the protestors, and is a strong advocate of 2nd Amendment rights. He made the point that multi round ammunition magazines should be alright because if someone invaded your house you should have enough ammo to protect yourself.

Of course he was on Fox News the female interviewer Laura Ingraham  agreed with him about the well behaved gun rights protesters. She pointed out that it was so be cause all the Antifa terrible people were not there.

As a long time retired policeman I found it particularly reprehensible that a probably elected peace officer would make some of the statements he did. His views must have been known to the  community who elected him that concerns me although as I was pointedly advised during the 2016 campaign you don't even live in the Country. I never fortunately lived in Nazi Germany, but saw exactly what can happen with extreme beliefs.

Edited by bobsharp

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Sharpie

• Jambo-Jimbo

• The Internet