Another Mass Shooting in America

milky_26

No matter if its concealed weapons, open carry or gun control saying no weapons the individual with malice aforethought will find a way. Bad people just do not think like normal society, no conscience, no control nd many no fear of death, in fact may welcome it.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Sharpie

• Jambo-Jimbo

• The Internet

A young white man marched into a Mosque in Norway today armed with two shotguns and a pistol, also wearing body armour and a helmet and opened fire on the congregation.

Injured a 75 year old man before unarmed worshippers overpowered him.

16 hours ago, Cade said:

A young white man marched into a Mosque in Norway today armed with two shotguns and a pistol, also wearing body armour and a helmet and opened fire on the congregation.

Injured a 75 year old man before unarmed worshippers overpowered him.

Hopefully they kicked the ever loving shite out of him before the rozzers arrived. 

"Honest officer, he walked in like that and just started firing." 

"He walked in with two broken legs, 8 teeth missing, a busted nose, a fractured collarbone, shattered pelvis, collapsed lung and 4 broken ribs? With a pistol jammed up his arse and a fractured skull? 

"Uh........ Yep, yep. That was.... That was him alright." 

The Internet

https://news.yahoo.com/nra-marion-hammer-says-florida-212125273.html

Hammer also wondered how old and young alike would respond to having to register or turn in their previously legal weapons.

“How do you tell a 10-year-old little girl who got a Ruger 10/22 with a pink stock for her birthday that her rifle is an assault weapon and she has to turn it over to government or be arrested for felony possession?” she said

:lol: completely normal thing to say. 

chuck berrys hairline

I was brought up with guns, sporting and game. Never took the option of a licence at 16 as more hassle than its worth but I've never had a notion to shoot anyone 🤷🏼‍♂️ people kill people not guns.

22 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

I was brought up with guns, sporting and game. Never took the option of a licence at 16 as more hassle than its worth but I've never had a notion to shoot anyone 🤷🏼‍♂️ people kill people not guns.

Aye but guns make it very easy for those people to kill people. 

55 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Aye but people without guns can't kill a shitload of people at once. It's not coincidence that mass shootings are more prevalent where guns are easier to acquire surely?

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

I was trained in every infantry weapon of the British army at the time. I never had the desire to use any of these to kill another human being, but if ordered to would have. I had one incident where the act was seconds away, I thank the fates daily that the situation changed and it never happened. My interest in my fellow man never changed despite during the introduction to the Depot where one of speakers was a Welsh Guards sergeant who was responsible for teaching unarmed combat. In one demonstration he had an assistant down with his arm up his back, in a broad welsh accent he told us, "if this does not control him, tear it off and hit him with the sticky end", I heard that at seventeen years of age and in the ensuing sixty seven years have never felt the urge to kill or use the sticky end. There has to be a definite mental weakness to want to inflict pain and death.

4 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

No, people with guns kill.

The Mighty Thor

I read that The Donald was talking about some kind of enhanced checks process then, after a 30 minute call with the head of the NRA, that's been back-heeled and it's back to mentally ill loners that cause the issue, not the tens of millions of weapons in the US of A.

Probably nothing at all to do with the millions of dollars about to be poured into his re-election campaign. 

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I read that The Donald was talking about some kind of enhanced checks process then, after a 30 minute call with the head of the NRA, that's been back-heeled and it's back to mentally ill loners that cause the issue, not the tens of millions of weapons in the US of A.

Probably nothing at all to do with the millions of dollars about to be poured into his re-election campaign. 

Or the $30 million they gave his 2016 campaign.

The N.R.A. Spent $30 Million to Elect Trump

I saw coverage yesterday where they arrested a guy who had told an acquaintance he was going to wipe out people where he was employed at a Marriot hotel. His house was raided and hundreds of multi round magazines found, a selection of guns rifles and automatic weapons. Appropriately enough he was a cook at the hotel, this means if asked what he done his response at work would be cook, correct for employment, and mental state.

doctor jambo
On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 15:20, chuck berrys hairline said:

The problematic weapons are designed to kill people- not for any other purpose.

Land mines are banned on similar principle.

Assault rifles are weapons of war, not taking out the odd grouse.

Most nations- ourselves included manage perfectly well to have hunting as a pastime without such items .

• 1 month later...
The Internet

Not a mass shooting, or a gun control issue, but kind of relevant. Police officer who entered a guys flat and shot him because she thought she was in her own flat has been sentenced. 10 years, possibly reduced on appeal. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49914974

If a guy waltzed into her flat and shot her for no reason, I'm sure he'd have got a similar sentence 

:Aye:

The judge, along with the victim's brother, hugged her at one point. ****ing weird country. 

The Real Maroonblood
33 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Not a mass shooting, or a gun control issue, but kind of relevant. Police officer who entered a guys flat and shot him because she thought she was in her own flat has been sentenced. 10 years, possibly reduced on appeal. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49914974

If a guy waltzed into her flat and shot her for no reason, I'm sure he'd have got a similar sentence 

The judge, along with the victim's brother, hugged her at one point. ****ing weird country. 

The victim was black.

What a surprise at the sentence.

2 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Whaddaya mean?

image.png.2883ad07c1a840db2dcdb0e4f41f625b.png

Doesn't mention if in the BBC article but I've seen it claimed on a tweet that her mobile was full of racist texts about fellow officers.

Piece of trash as a human  being, but white trash, not as bad as black trash, then.

16 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Doesn't mention if in the BBC article but I've seen it claimed on a tweet that her mobile was full of racist texts about fellow officers.

Piece of trash as a human  being, but white trash, not as bad as black trash, then.

Considering the number of straight up fascists and Nazi sympathisers swelling American police ranks, that wouldn't even register as a mild surprise.

She had apparently lots of information available to let her know what floor she was on, she surely on opening or going in the door knew she was not in her apartment, it used to be an annoyance to non police people how they seemed to always be noting things. I do question though if one victim qualifies as a mass shooting, if so there is a mass shooting in the United States every hour approximately.

The Internet

The neighbour of Botham Jean, the guy killed by the cop in his own home, who was a key witness in the case has been shot dead

:levein_interesting:

• 2 weeks later...

Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist ordered to pay $450,000 in damages to the family of a victim who suffered threats and harassment after two nutter wrote a book detailing their conspiracy theory.

Author of the book argued in court that it cannot be defamation because his book is true.

:vrface:

A woman shot while in the house playing video games with her nephew. A cop answers a call, sees a gun and giving no warning, giving no orders to show her hands, just shoots through a glass window and kills her.The chief of the department says he will fire him, the guy resigns. I believe as he should be is now charged with murder. If you are ever in Fort Worth Texas, don't think about it, put up your hands drop to your knees and say a final prayer. You may be lucky it could be a hold up, but then again it could be a Fort Worth cop.

Edited by bobsharp

8 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

A woman shot while in the house playing ideo games with her nephew. A cop answers the call, sees a gun and giving no warning, giving no orders to show her hands, just shoots through a glass window and kills her.The chief of the department says he will fire him, the guy rsigns. I believe as he should be is now charged with murder. If you are ever in Fort Worth Texas, don't think about it, put up your hands drop to your knees and say a final prayer. You may be lucky it could be a hold up, but then again it could be a Fort Worth cop.

link to the story

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50050436

also in the link is the story possibly already on this thread about the policewoman who went into the wrong house thinking it was hers and shot dead the person sitting on the couch. this happened about 35 miles away from the one bob has mentioned

Edited by milky_26

On 06/10/2019 at 17:34, bobsharp said:

Florida has just legalised teachers carrying guns in schools.

What a ****ing stupid nation 

Bridge of Djoum
On 23/08/2019 at 04:42, The Mighty Thor said:

This is it. As long as the NRA can convince its members it’s advocating for them and their rights, and not a lobby group for weapons manufacturers, the madness continues. 

The NRA doesn’t give a **** about the 2nd amendment in terms of their members. 

5 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

This is it. As long as the NRA can convince its members it’s advocating for them and their rights, and not a lobby group for weapons manufacturers, the madness continues. 

The NRA doesn’t give a **** about the 2nd amendment in terms of their members. 

It's the simplest message in the world for them to sell too. Every incident rams home what a dangerous world it is out there- "and they want to take your protection from you?!"

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's the simplest message in the world for them to sell too. Every incident rams home what a dangerous world it is out there- "and they want to take your protection from you?!"

Add to that the old “they want to take your guns” shite. Very dangerous rhetoric. 

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

The only people the NRA are interested in are the Firearms manufacturers and the firearms sellers. Thats where they get the majority of their vast income.

12 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Add to that the old “they want to take your guns” shite. Very dangerous rhetoric. 

And the second (is it the second not sure) amendment argument makes it really difficult to do anything 

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Coincidence it took place in a kosher food store or was it another far right attack? 

Possibly just coincidence because it's being reported that the shooting began in a cemetery and is believed to be linked to a murder investigation.

'Mr Kelly said violence first erupted at a local cemetery just after 12:00 local time (17:00 GMT) on Tuesday. Local media reported that confrontation between police and the suspects was linked to a murder investigation, but this has not been confirmed by authorities.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50737537

• 1 month later...

Richmond, Virginia :facepalm: The fecking state of these people. That's not carrying a gun, that's being armed to the teeth. Simpletons!

To the fud who said 1000s die of heart failure aswell. Well you can't kill me with your heart failure unless you're at the wheel of your tank or at the controls of your Apache gunship. Prick! Just kill each other with your guns, gie's peace and then that should help the rest of the world. Or join the military, the US armed forces like to shout about it too, so you'll not last long in war.

Sorry about the rant, but FFS, these folk are just dangerous and will no doubt kill people for the sake of it. 

Edited by ri Alban

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Richmond, Virginia :facepalm: The fecking state of these people. That's not carrying a gun, that's being armed to the teeth. Simpletons!

To the fud who said 1000s die of heart failure aswell. Well you can't kill me with your heart failure unless you're at the wheel of your tank or at the controls of your Apache gunship. Prick! Just kill each other with your guns, gie's peace and then that should help the rest of the world. Or join the military, the US armed forces like to shout about it too, so you'll not last long in war.

Sorry about the rant, but FFS, these folk are just dangerous and will no doubt kill people for the sake of it. 

Yip, the state of some of them, I'd bet many have been in the military, the question is why aren't they still in...............