Sweet Caroline

Fandango

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fandango said:

Yep but is it still there, tried to re-format and it disappeared. Can post it again though? 

I was able to download it but the links now gone, I will upload it to youtube and post the link to it here - dunno what you've done haha

2 minutes ago, Fandango said:

Yep but is it still there, tried to re-format and it disappeared. Can post it again though? 

Just now, Daz1874 said:

I was able to download it but the links now gone, I will upload it to youtube and post the link to it here - dunno what you've done haha

Cheers Daz.... still on cloud 9 so made an arse of it ?

Just now, Fandango said:

Cheers Daz.... still on cloud 9 so made an arse of it ?

Haha no worries that's it up now!

Left my house at 7am this morning in a taxi to Heathrow. Got the train back to London with my dad so only just walking up the road. Got to be up in 7 hours for work. Couldn’t care less. Got this blaring out full blast as i walk down the road. FTH

zoltan socrates

It needs nailed as our victory song imo, to wind them up as much as bert and ernies talk of sunshine winds me up certainly

im calling on collaboration

the euro song is great but old, not a neil diamond fan but kicking of with a rough draft, this song if got right is the holy grail for us, Help it oot jambos

look at the shite

we scored five only

rudi skacel scored only two

darren got one, Danny

and so did gowser,

half of them left by twenty to

there

In the stands

We had more

than there were of you

HMFC

da da da

Follow hearts is what we do

HMFC 

da da da

we dont pump our ma's like you

crass!

I don't often sing especially when i attend games on my own however i certainly joined in despite the awful voice!

19 hours ago, Daz1874 said:

The idiots singing the "FTP" bit need to have word!   Could be a cracking song for us but it is being ruined!

11 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The idiots singing the "FTP" bit need to have word!   Could be a cracking song for us but it is being ruined!

This.  Punt the “Up the RA” and “FTP” shite and it’s a belter.  I just sang “FTH” during the wee interludes, made me happy enough ?

13 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

This.  Punt the “Up the RA” and “FTP” shite and it’s a belter.  I just sang “FTH” during the wee interludes, made me happy enough ?

Exactly this.

Baird, King and Michael

Great to hear it yesterday but it's unbelievable that yet another song has to get sectarian references added to it. Wtf is wrong with a section of our support???? Seriously! 

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

There's a few bampots.

They were put in force yesterday.

Rangers game was afff....just sayin', ken like.

5 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

There's a few bampots.

As the Rangers game was called off on Friday would they manage to get tickets late on?   Just hate this UJ stuff.

14 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

There's a few bampots.

Quite a lot of "FTP's" and even one clown trying to start the "I was born under a Union Jack" nonsense in Section N yesterday.  No need at all, especially when "FTH" is much more relevant.

As I posted on another thread, the person sporadically waving the Union Flag in Lower G needs to get a grip as well.  Waving it around for 5 seconds then stuffing it away to hide it was cringeworthy :lol:  Why people feel the need to bring that sort of idiocy into the equation at Tynecastle?

Also, unless the aforementioned numpty was born at sea, he wasn't born under a Union Jack.  Muppet.

Baird, King and Michael
10 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

As the Rangers game was called off on Friday would they manage to get tickets late on?   Just hate this UJ stuff.

Unfortunately they are Hearts fans. They would say PHM. It's so disappointing that there are those who want to add in these sectarian extras. But let's be honest, at the end all 3 stands were singing Hello Hello, those round about me in the Main were enthusiasticly using the F word and even those who change it to Hibby blood join in with the "Gorgie Billy Boys" bit at the end. As long as those songs are sung then we will always quite rightly be accused of being a mini Rangers. 

iwasthere1954
8 minutes ago, Baird, King and Michael said:

Unfortunately they are Hearts fans. They would say PHM. It's so disappointing that there are those who want to add in these sectarian extras. But let's be honest, at the end all 3 stands were singing Hello Hello, those round about me in the Main were enthusiasticly using the F word and even those who change it to Hibby blood join in with the "Gorgie Billy Boys" bit at the end. As long as those songs are sung then we will always quite rightly be accused of being a mini Rangers. 

Where I sit in the Wheatfield there was nobody singing that shit. It's time the club made a stance on this. As I've said before we are alienating a huge part of Edinburgh and else where from supporting us. Also possible signings.

letsalldothebeattie
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Heard a lot of this while leaving. Absolutely no need for it. Leave that stuff to the ugly sisters 

maroonlegions

A wee song i made up.

To the tune of their Mcginn  song;

"Super banjo man,  oh super banjo man.

"He coudnae keep the ball oot the net".

" Cos Berra"s  knocked it on".

And  Cowie  put it in, and the Hearts went marching on".

:peek_by_Andrin:

14 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Where I sit in the Wheatfield there was nobody singing that shit. It's time the club made a stance on this. As I've said before we are alienating a huge part of Edinburgh and else where from supporting us. Also possible signings.

Like others have said a big sigh from me when it was hello hello after they scored. I'm a keen singer at games but I refuse to take part in that song, most sing the f***** blood and Billy boys as you state. Usually sang with gusto at ER away days too.  It's just cringy - I don't want any affiliation with that mob from the west. Unfortunately i concede it's a good catchy tune and it'll take a while before it dies. 

33 minutes ago, Baird, King and Michael said:

There is a video on Facebook of guys singing the "FTP" bit in the lower Main Stand.  Saddo's!!

iwasthere1954
2 minutes ago, communist said:

Like others have said a big sigh from me when it was hello hello after they scored. I'm a keen singer at games but I refuse to take part in that song, most sing the f***** blood and Billy boys as you state. Usually sang with gusto at ER away days too.  It's just cringy - I don't want any affiliation with that mob from the west. Unfortunately i concede it's a good catchy tune and it'll take a while before it dies. 

I don't know why but it seems to be sung more often and by more fans this season.

maroonlegions

Or.

To the tune of their Mcginn  song;

" Oh Feck yer John McGinn, Oh feck yer John McGinn

"He coudnae keep the ball out the net".

" When Berra"s  knocked it on".

And  Cowie  put it in, and the Hearts fecked Hibs again".

:peek_by_Andrin:

18 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

There is a video on Facebook of guys singing the "FTP" bit in the lower Main Stand.  Saddo's!!

Hopefully the club can identify/ban some of them for it. Cringeworthy stuff if you think Billy Boys and FTP are fun to sing. Cowardly if you’ll only do it in a group. 

GorgieRulesApply

RE hullo hullo - the people that moan and change the words to 'hibee blood' still say surrender or you'll die and still say gorgie billy boys. say what you like about not wanting it at tynie etc but it gets the fans going and creates a good atmosphere

6 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

It generates a toxic atmosphere. Why do fans want to be called wee huns. Why not just follow the big huns.

Obviously that's not going to happen, so what's your solution?

Baird, King and Michael
11 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

So there you go. A sizeable section of our support singing FTP. I've seen the Cowie song defended by those apologists who say it's singing against a deplorable prescribed terrorist organisation. What's the excuse here other than plain and simple  anti-catholic bigotry? For those who choose to ignore or look the other way these are not Rangers fans but a section of our support who are desperate for us to be identified with loyalism . There must be a few people on JKB who are in that video or were singing that version. I would be interested to hear any of their arguments to justify this? 

iwasthere1954
16 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

You tell me. You seem to have a solution.

2 hours ago, Baird, King and Michael said:

Great to hear it yesterday but it's unbelievable that yet another song has to get sectarian references added to it. Wtf is wrong with a section of our support???? Seriously! 

A section of our support are bigots, plain and simple :mad:

iwasthere1954
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

No, I asked first:waiting:

OK. I've given the doctor a list of my ailments. I'm awaiting his diagnosis.

Baird, King and Michael
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Love a good Hello Hello.

Just out of interest whose blood are you up to your knees in when you sing it? 

Also in your mind what does it mean to be a Gorgie Billy Boy? 

Genuine questions. 

Might be a daft question but what's the significance of Sweet Caroline, is there any "meaning" or was it just random and caught on?

i wish jj was my dad
38 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Ban them.

I'm not liking this development and don't want our club damaged by it.

Sweet Caroline was brilliant at full time and shouldn't be spoiled by wannabe huns

I would say the majority of the ground joined in and sang we are the Billy Boys , to suggest we are a mini Rangers is a joke . I’m Protestant and proud , that’s how it is for me , no saying it’s right , but these occasions bring out the worst in all of us , 

Bigots just bore the shit out of me.  I wish they would all just **** off to Ibronx.  Nothing to do with football, nothing to do with Hearts.  Please just shut up or **** off.

2 hours ago, Baird, King and Michael said:

Sadly sectarianism seems to be firmly back in vogue at Tynecastle this season!!!

Hello hello was heard louder than for many years after the goal... And as someone there with 2 Catholic kids, the singing in the Wheatfield concourse was awful - I don't particularly appreciate being asked what a fenian is!!!

13 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Ban them.

I'm not liking this development and don't want our club damaged by it.

Sweet Caroline was brilliant at full time and shouldn't be spoiled by wannabe huns

Apparently we're doing that, and not much has changed

Archived