Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I didn't say Scotland.. I don't think he's done in England yet. He isn't past his peak because he's kept himself in shape

He's quoted as saying he wants move back to Scotland.

rudi must stay
Just now, JAMMY1980 said:

He's quoted as saying he wants move back to Scotland.

But he doesn't say he wants to retire here

6 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

But he doesn't say he wants to retire here

No but he did say his daughter is starting school so id assume once hes up he wont head back down

19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Encouraging 

Id say so , would suggest hes open to a permanent deal. Said before Id hope we work on this as we move forward this season

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, sadj said:

No but he did say his daughter is starting school so id assume once hes up he wont head back down

Didn't know about that. That does change things

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

So is everyone calm and happy yet? 

On Kickback Yvonne?

:laugh:

3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

So is everyone calm and happy yet? 

Your at it Yvonne ? 

Least Daz has had a few apologies today but its kickback so small mercies.

whats your thoughts on him joining and how do you see him fitting in?

13 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Didn't know about that. That does change things

Heard tonight that his Mrs is a dentist and is seemingly setting up a new practice thro here in west of Scotland

7 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

On Kickback Yvonne?

:laugh:

I live and hope ?

I’m listening to James and these lyrics sum most of it up to me 

603FD9D8-95BB-467D-83A5-6C7E7E2702FB.png

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

Your at it Yvonne ? 

Least Daz has had a few apologies today but its kickback so small mercies.

whats your thoughts on him joining and how do you see him fitting in?

Summed up in the words of James above my thoughts ?. Great signing and gives us a good balance in the squad. I just hope we can keep him after the Summer. 

25 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

People not recognising that it takes time to properly rebuild after going bust 

Deary me

Yep, Leveins turned things around a lot quicker than I expected. 

6 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Heard tonight that his Mrs is a dentist and is seemingly setting up a new practice thro here in west of Scotland

:munny:

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Summed up in the words of James above my thoughts ?. Great signing and gives us a good balance in the squad. I just hope we can keep him after the Summer. 

Aye i read that ??

Yeah him and Mitchell seem two quality signings. Fingers crossed its long term

One of my favorite football songs right now- 

“this is how it feels to be jambos

this is how it feels to be small

you sign McLaren we sign Stevie Naismith, Stevie Naismith, Stevie Naismith”

get it sung on on Sunday lads and lasses. I’ll be watching hearts tv hoping to hear it! 

If that's right that his wife's a dentist then money will certainly be no issue.  Bit disappointed if shed setting up in the West of Scotland though.

If she was to set up in Pilrig instead I can think of a customer who could set her up for months.  Might not get many others though.

It should have been ten
50 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Could maybe sort oot Lennon's wallies.. 

IMG_1583.thumb.JPG.b9cee6dbfafdcec2f4e50a61a9eae25d.JPG

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fair enough

You must hate Martin Boyle. And most of the Arsenal team. And Barcelona over the last ten years. To note just a very few examples.  

No, I don't. But it just goes to show if yer not on board with signing Naismith yer inbox fills up with bullshit. 

Can't get it to embed, but the photo from this Telegraph article aways up the thread deserves a photoshop-and-smiley job.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/11250502/James-Tomkinss-playacting-against-Everton-highlights-todays-shameless-pursuit-of-nefarious-advantage.html

Aside from that, repeating myself but Levein has to get a huge amount of credit for this signing. Have to think that his relationship with Naismith from time at Scotland.

And watching Rangers twitter fall all over themselves to swear that they were never after Naismith and Cummings is a far better signing. :jjyay: 

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

No, I don't. But it just goes to show if yer not on board with signing Naismith yer inbox fills up with bullshit. 

Only one person talking bullshit......pro tip.....It's you.

3 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Seen it..........decided you are talking mince.

Whatever. He was slagged off on here about his diving and cheating , including one game at Rugby Park against Hearts when he took a blatant dive to get a penalty. So, no, I'm not talking mince  but I'm happy for you to argue my point about his behaviour as a pro footballer.  And  some folks on here are losing their shit at the prospect of Cummings signing for Hearts. 

1 minute ago, Ugly American said:

Can't get it to embed, but the photo from this Telegraph article aways up the thread deserves a photoshop-and-smiley job.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/11250502/James-Tomkinss-playacting-against-Everton-highlights-todays-shameless-pursuit-of-nefarious-advantage.html

Aside from that, repeating myself but Levein has to get a huge amount of credit for this signing. Have to think that his relationship with Naismith from time at Scotland.

And watching Rangers twitter fall all over themselves to swear that they were never after Naismith and Cummings is a far better signing. :jjyay: 

Searched Twitter for “Naismith” earlier and scrapped that plan pretty quickly when I realised 90% of tweets were by Rangers fans doing their best to insist they “never wanted him anyway” 

There was even a poll. Cummings v Naismith. :laugh: 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Only one person talking bullshit......pro tip.....It's you.

You'e talking bullshit and if you want to come back to me about his past behaviour I'm cool with that. So, just to be clear - he wasn't slaughtered on here  , he isn't a diving cheat (or words to that effect)  or is my memory playing up (or did you just miss all that ?).  Pro tip my ****ing arse . 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Whatever. He was slagged off on here about his diving and cheating , including one game at Rugby Park against Hearts when he took a blatant dive to get a penalty. So, no, I'm not talking mince  but I'm happy for you to argue my point about his behaviour as a pro footballer.  And  some folks on here are losing their shit at the prospect of Cummings signing for Hearts. 

He can do what he wants to make sure Hearts win games for the remainder of the season pal. Will you not cheer on Sunday if he scores with a cheeky wee handball on Sunday?

You'e talking bullshit and if you want to come back to me about his past behaviour I'm cool with that. So, just to be clear - he wasn't slaughtered on here  , he isn't a diving cheat (or words to that effect)  or is my memory playing up (or did you just miss all that ?).  Pro tip my ****ing arse . 

Lost the plot pal.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

He can do what he wants to make sure Hearts win games for the remainder of the season pal. Will you not cheer on Sunday if he scores with a cheeky wee handball on Sunday?

He was slagged off on here about his diving and cheating , including one game at Rugby Park against Hearts when he took a blatant dive to get a penalty. So, no, I'm not talking mince  but I'm happy for you to argue my point about his behaviour as a pro footballer.  

2 minutes ago, redm said:

Searched Twitter for “Naismith” earlier and scrapped that plan pretty quickly when I realised 90% of tweets were by Rangers fans doing their best to insist they “never wanted him anyway” 

Yeah I saw that poll. Was laughing too hard at the current results to vote.

He was slagged off on here about his diving and cheating , including one game at Rugby Park against Hearts when he took a blatant dive to get a penalty. So, no, I'm not talking mince  but I'm happy for you to argue my point about his behaviour as a pro footballer.  

Avoided my question.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Avoided my question.

You haven't even mentioned my point about the roasting Naismith had on here and his blatant cheating.  Maybe you don't remember it, maybe you don't care. Either way , I don't care.  I'd rather he wasn't at Hearts but he is.

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Still not answered my question.

Stop wasting my time and your time. You can have the last word . You started the ad hominem stuff and then push "i didn't answer your question".  I don't care if you're upset that I don't like Naismith being at Hearts so just get over it.  I already have. Good night fella. 

You haven't even mentioned my point about the roasting Naismith had on here and his blatant cheating.  Maybe you don't remember it, maybe you don't care. Either way , I don't care.  I'd rather he wasn't at Hearts but he is.

Football fans are fickle. You obviously have higher standards and will leave the ground if he scores the winner with a dubious goal on Sunday............or on the other hand you are just trolling.

Stop wasting my time and your time. You can have the last word . You started the ad hominem stuff and then push "i didn't answer your question".  I don't care if you're upset that I don't like Naismith being at Hearts so just get over it.  I already have. Good night fella. 

Naismith is a Hearts player and a ****ing good one at that . Support him or stand by your misplaced moral crusade.

29 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Could maybe sort oot Lennon's wallies.. 

IMG_1583.thumb.JPG.b9cee6dbfafdcec2f4e50a61a9eae25d.JPG

Now thats ruining a thread ??  Halloween aint for near 10 months

27 minutes ago, redm said:

??? its ok cause we could never beat them to anything so weve to rewrite history n let them win the championship

Geoff Kilpatrick
29 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

If he dives and wins a penalty against the vermin!

:jjyay:

16 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Many people didnt want Webster back and he did a cracking job for us. Naismith as i said earlier is a love to hate player like Laff like Rudi. You detest them against you but on your side your on a winner. Id hope like him or not youll support him everytime hes in maroon. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If he dives and wins a penalty against the vermin!

:jjyay:

Nano at that point will leave the stadium to go to a pub called moral high ground and hope Hibs score a goal for the sake of sportsmanship.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Many people didnt want Webster back and he did a cracking job for us. Naismith as i said earlier is a love to hate player like Laff like Rudi. You detest them against you but on your side your on a winner. Id hope like him or not youll support him everytime hes in maroon. 

Succinctly put. It’s a fickle game. Plenty players kicking about right now that I cannot stand. If they are good players and they wind up at Hearts though? I’ll be cheering them on vociferously most weekends. 

Quite a few people seemingly unable to grasp this. Wouldn’t have thought it was particularly difficult to understand.

I remember when Webster returned, some fans hated him right to the end. Many more however wanted him to do well in maroon, so supported him instead.

7 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Succinctly put. It’s a fickle game. Plenty players kicking about right now that I cannot stand. If they are good players and they wind up at Hearts though? I’ll be cheering them on vociferously most weekends. 

Quite a few people seemingly unable to grasp this. Wouldn’t have thought it was particularly difficult to understand.

I remember when Webster returned, some fans hated him right to the end. Many more however wanted him to do well in maroon, so supported him instead.

Unfortunately to some the ability to moan and groan and complain about things and to look for reasons to dislike something or someone comes before common sense or logic for many. 

We have missed having players like this since Black and Rudi left. Paterson had traits of it but him aside I can’t think of any. It gives a certain extra edge that can’t be quantified in statistics but can make a difference.  

17 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Nano at that point will leave the stadium to go to a pub called moral high ground and hope Hibs score a goal for the sake of sportsmanship.

Maybe he will walk on to the pitch and demand we allow Hibs to walk the ball from the centre spot (assumin we score the pen) into our goal to level the game rather than hope they score.

i get disliking him , i hated him at Rangers same with Lafferty but these players as I said above bring more than just talent etc to the team.

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

He better not get injured or I'll set someone on fire.

Better call the Fire-Brigade

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived