Jake Livermore incident with West Ham fan...

Section Q

Yeh saw that on the news yesterday, little wonder Livermore reacted the way he did, I'd guess most of us would have reacted the same way.

Hope the guy is identified and banned for life by West Ham, utterly ignorant individual who ever it was.

Brighton Jambo

How anyone can think that is okay is beyond me, its disgusting.  And now it seems we are trying to make light of it on here to making some random comment about Tynecastle in 70's.  I get that was supposed to be a joke but its not funny and to me highly inappropriate. 

AlphonseCapone

I like the way West Brom responded in their statement.

What an absolute cretin to say that sort of thing to someone.

8 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Hearts fans can’t ’ Condemn this because somebody swore at Tynecastle in the 70’s.

Words of an idiot surely.....!

They’ve identified the cretin. How anyone can think that’s okay is feckin beyond me. Hope they throw the book at him

1 hour ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Hearts fans can’t ’ Condemn this because somebody swore at Tynecastle in the 70’s.

FFS 

There’ll be folk on here in a minute saying football has gone soft and you can’t have a bit of “banter” any more.

1 hour ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Tiny minority so it’s absolutely fine. 

To be fair tho West Ham fans are no angels by any stretch this fella will certainly be in the minority 

I would love to be diplomatic and give a mature response here....but I can only hope the guy responsible got an absolute pasting off his mates.

gorgie rd eh11
2 hours ago, Spencer said:

FFS 

:teehee:

1 hour ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

You sure it was a tiny minority? You’ve not got a great history judging these things.

3 hours ago, BigC said:

There’ll be folk on here in a minute saying football has gone soft and you can’t have a bit of “banter” any more.

I very much doubt that will be the case

Absolutely abhorrent behaviour from what I can only imagine is a very disturbed individual 

Mars plastic
12 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

You sure it was a tiny minority? You’ve not got a great history judging these things.

I'm flabbergasted that the boy was ejected from the ground and hope he's not banned he was the only person out of the entire crowd to shout something about Livermore's dead baby. Surprised the West Ham bench and stewards never joined in as even then it would have still been the most miniscule of miniscule minority.

5 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

WTF ??? Have a word with yourself.

Heartsofgold

With my wife having 4 miscarriages and 1 still birth before the birth of my 2 kids if anyone said anything to me I would not have been as restrained ad Mr Livermore.  There is no place for this abuse anywhere, never mind at the football.

It should have been ten
7 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Erse

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, whodanny said:

Aye yer a clever wee boy eh?

49 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Erse

A certain poster having an absolute mare on this thread. 

What an absolute ****ing roaster you are if you think stuff like this passes as acceptable patter.

How do you know the fan actually said what is being alleged?

i once shouted at a player, he was not good enough and needed to try harder, all very reasonable - well the player went mad, his reaction was way OTT. Sometimes players just react to something irrelevant and then try to justify their actions. Maybe he was just not happy at being subbed?!

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

i once shouted at a player, he was not good enough and needed to try harder, all very reasonable - well the player went mad, his reaction was way OTT. Sometimes players just react to something irrelevant and then try to justify their actions. Maybe he was just not happy at being subbed?!

Hmm, I wonder if there could have been any witnesses in the 66,000 capacity London Stadium

48 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Who thinks this is acceptable behaviour? 

Where did they say this?

:(

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Would've thought there were enough witnesses :blink:

Big Slim Stylee
10 hours ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Youre a ****ing desperate little trolling prick. The type that just needs nutted in real life. You shouldn’t be on this board.

4 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Who thinks this is acceptable behaviour? 

Where did they say this?

Give up. You are making a real plum of yourself 

The antics of this West Ham fan are abhorrent.  End of 

gorgie rd eh11
4 hours ago, Spencer said:

Give up. You are making a real plum of yourself 

The antics of this West Ham fan are abhorrent.  End of 

Show me where anybody said anything different.

If not save your advice, plum.

8 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Show me where anybody said anything different.

If not save your advice, plum.

Aye good one 

You have come over well on this thread pal 

Ron Burgundy
39 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Aye good one 

In his defence he has been picked up wrongly as it was clear to me he was condemning the behaviour.

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, Spencer said:

Aye good one 

So you don’t really know what you’re offended about. Just that you’re offended.

Plum.

1 minute ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

So you don’t really know what you’re offended about. Just that you’re offended.

Plum.

I might have mistaken your initial post on this thread. On reading again I suspect that you were being sarcastic. If that was indeed the case I apologise 

The antics of this cretin at West Ham were atrocious and entirely lamentable 

58 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

In his defence he has been picked up wrongly as it was clear to me he was condemning the behaviour.

Correct Ron, his sarcasm was clearly missed by some.

Dalstonjambo
11 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

And to think they want to bring the internet to more people! You sir have made an absolute ar5e of yourself.

Bullies are usually thick as mince. Therefore they target any perceived chink in a person's character without considering if they are crossing a line decency-wise. Has always been thus.

2 hours ago, Dalstonjambo said:

And to think they want to bring the internet to more people! You sir have made an absolute ar5e of yourself.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion in such a personal way!

Dalstonjambo
12 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion in such a personal way!

There have been witnesses, both sides corroborated the story and the fan was ejected and there is an investigation. Yet you make up a completely different story and say how do people know what has been said. If anything my response was polite given what was said to him. 

doctor jambo

Quite sad that this thread cannot be universal in its condemnation of such a thing, without folk trying to be amusing/controversial or whatever

On 04/01/2018 at 14:00, gorgie rd eh11 said:

It's disgraceful

Just the one time I've witnessed something like it Tosh McKinlay playing at Tynecastle for Celtic had just lost a young child. One guy shouted something. 

Bridge of Djoum
17 hours ago, whodanny said:

Aye yer a clever wee boy eh?

He was obviously being sarcastic. Stop making yourself look foolish.

Bridge of Djoum
14 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

If you're being serious you need to go have a word with yourself, then repeatedly stand on your own throat.

Archived