Jamie Walker joins Wigan (updated)

Beats

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Aaron Hughes could’ve outpaced him tonight. 

He was poor, because he was kept on, and got exposed time and time again for pace & strength. Every time he went down, I was thinking “This’ll be the one where his knee’s/hamstring’s went.”

Tactical error. Genuinely surprised he wasn’t hooked.

The same could apply  to Isma as well, yet another who doesn't try a leg but we have to put up with him for a while yet.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Spencer

• It should have been ten

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

You should have put that in your card to Ann

It was but at the last moment it was decided on balance a more general message of traditional seasonal greetings might be in order.

Just now, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Heard he’s off to Wigan tomorrow 

I’ll be surprised if anyone pays a fee for him.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Think he’ll be on the same plane that Sow was.

Maybe but we will not be getting a fee anywhere near the one we got for Sow.

Disgrace.

any time he exerted himself, he went down ’injured’ hoping to be substituted.

quite rightly, Levein didn’t pamper to his ego.

walker then realised that Levein wouldn’t take him off so he actually exertedsome effort and played ok !!

i do not want any players in our team that will not play for the jersey.......and the supporters who pay their wages .....

He is a useless sack of shite.  I can't believe Levein played him, even before a ball was kicked it was obvious what his performance level would be.  He's ****ing PISH. Get him to ****, useless *****. 

lost in space

Lucky not to be sent off. Some stupid challenges that ref ignored. Hope to never see him at Tynie again. Please pass a medical.

2 hours ago, Beats said:

Just **** off you non trying little *****. **** off to Ibrox you *****.

Shut up he tried his socks off tonight

100% effort he is clearly not fit also I don’t think he is going to play this game past 30 his knees are gone

Good luck to Jamie has been great for us 

Nelly Terraces

Never looks fit. Lacks composure. Average SPL player and nothing more. Anything approaching half a mill for him would be an absolutely cracking piece of business.

He's exactly what you don't want in a derby. 

A guy who can stay down 3 or 4 times without actually being challenged. 

He's chicken hearted and the sooner we get rid the better. 

When you have players who lack fight and bravery, like Walker and Isma, you’re always up against it. 

I’d have had any other fit outfield player

in their place. Total wasters.

All roads lead to Gorgie
29 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

Disgrace.

walker then realised that Levein wouldn’t take him off so he actually exertedsome effort and played ok !!

i do not want any players in our team that will not play for the jersey.......and the supporters who pay their wages .....

I thought it was strange to see him going down injured, hobbling about after treatment and then suddenly when the ball came to him he looked totally fit again and started to run with the ball. Very difficult to decide what was going on with Jamie Walker tonight.

Such a shame to see his Hearts career fizzle out like this...still capable of absolute genius but the mind and the physical body checked out a long time ago.

Always the potential of a moment of magic and I can see the temptation to have him out there but after the 4th or 5th time he pulled up tonight it was clear this was never going to be his night...

Yet another gutless performance from him in a derby. Chicken-hearted pussy who’ll feel an ‘injury’ after a ten-yard run. Sell or release him ASAP. 

14 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

He's exactly what you don't want in a derby. 

A guy who can stay down 3 or 4 times without actually being challenged. 

He's chicken hearted and the sooner we get rid the better. 

Good assessment 

He's a ****ing disgrace 

26 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Never looks fit. Lacks composure. Average SPL player and nothing more. Anything approaching half a mill for him would be an absolutely cracking piece of business.

What exactly was the substance you were smoking this evening ? I really doubt any team are going to shell out much for him given his form and injury status.

Nelly Terraces
2 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

What exactly was the substance you were smoking this evening ? I really doubt any team are going to shell out much for him given his form and injury status.

Haha. Nah, agree mate, I'd probably pay that just to get shot of him. If we get 50k then crack open the champers!

Just now, Nelly Terraces said:

Haha. Nah, agree mate, I'd probably pay that just to get shot of him. If we get 50k then crack open the champers!

yep :laugh: to be honest retrospect is a wonderful thing but we should have taken the offer we were given and used the money and that saved on his wage to bring in a decent player. I know why CL didn't, it would have seemed like a capitulation,  but all we have done is paid him and all he has done is take them his football contribution has been poor. 

1 hour ago, Brave Hearts said:

Disgrace.

The more I think on his performance with this post the more it makes sense. He was going down every time he was tackled.

Hard to tell but I think he shouldn't play another game for us. If we can punt him down south for cash we 100% have to do it, I can't stomach him any longer. For a life long jambo he's got a funny way of showing it.

Hope he stays, jambo through n through ?? Could do with more like him in our team. We are getting there, couple of good signings and we will be fine. 

It should have been ten
48 minutes ago, OTT said:

The more I think on his performance with this post the more it makes sense. He was going down every time he was tackled.

Hard to tell but I think he shouldn't play another game for us. If we can punt him down south for cash we 100% have to do it, I can't stomach him any longer. For a life long jambo he's got a funny way of showing it.

Exact same way I feel bud

It should have been ten
42 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Hope he stays, jambo through n through ?? Could do with more like him in our team. We are getting there, couple of good signings and we will be fine. 

You're at it 

3 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

And they did what? Berra constantly just punted the ball anywhere. Soutar and Brandon were poor. 

This is a ****ing hideous post 

Edited by Spencer
Typo

A_A wehatethehibs

Will be a sad thing if that’s his last game for hearts. A bit of a ghost at times but he did not look fit, thought he put everything he had into the game but he was a shadow of the former Jamie Walker - tragic. 300k from Wigan would do fine. 

We missed Cochrane tonight

The Real Maroonblood
5 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

And they did what? Berra constantly just punted the ball anywhere. Soutar and Brandon were poor. 

Berra was immense last night, he is a defender, his job is to stop the other team scoring, he did his job superbly. Souttar too, with some added composure and ability to play out of tight positions too.

Big Slim Stylee

Sure we’ll have Mickey what’s his face on in a bit to scold us. But I think Walker’s a manipulative wee scrote, tbh. It’s disapppointing tbh.

Bridge of Djoum

Why is it every time he goes down, even under the softest, most innocuous challenge he appears to claim injury?

Tommy would be turning in his grave at this imposter. I've defended Walker but he's not worth it, nor do I think he'll perform at any level beyond Hearts.

Pack your bags, lad.  you're just not good enough.

Thought he tried to make things happen but the midfield was non-existent and it doesn't help guys like him get the ball. 

If he wants to leave, fine, but there are probably ten less capable players I want out before him in an ideal world.

9 hours ago, Ryder said:

So unbelievably slow. Missed Cochrane tonight.

and Isma..... Oh wait a minute. Shame Harry was out, big miss last night.

This is absolutely laughable! He came back as a sub last time out after being injured, patched up and thrown into a derby where he got fired in early doors with a good strong challenge! Then he took a few knocks and was clearly struggling, pro footballer or not if yer f**ked yer f**ked!!! Should have been subbed earlier but then again as has been the way it’s gone most weeks, injuries to other players have dictated when subs are made! We are really thread bare at the minute and I actually feel that every single player deserves CREDIT not abuse for still managing to maintain an unbeaten run! 

Bye bye Walker. Away n struggle in the English leagues. Will end up with Robbie wherever he goes once MK Dons sack him.

Absolute passanger again in the derby.

Simply not good enough.  Bottles it constantly in big games.

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Tried snapping McGinn’s ankle (nearly succeeded) & got a good tackle in early on the sexual predator(injured himself doing it.)

Those are the two things I’ll give him credit for from last night.

Also set up the best chance of the match for Lafferty, who was also dog S**t but doesn’t get stick for why???

8 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

What do Hearts fans want from Berra?? To play like Pique or something?? What he is doing is clearly effective as we have kept a fair few clean sheets of late! In fact I’d go as far as saying if it wasn’t for him we’d get pumped most weeks! So keep doing what your doing I’d say! 

Quite simply, we can’t put in a performance like the Celtic game with him in the side. 

We need all 10 outfield players playing at full pelt, the minute one guy isn’t it falls to pieces.

That one player is Jamie Walker.

22 minutes ago, PistolPete said:

Also set up the best chance of the match for Lafferty, who was also dog S**t but doesn’t get stick for why???

Did you miss the cut back clipping off Ambrose putting the ball out of Lafferty’s path?

Jambof3tornado

Not good enough again in the big games.

Not the only poor player last night but another under par performance by Jamie.

Wont play much if he moves south. I'm not convinced he will even go anywhere til the summer.

I felt that Jamie played most of the match with an injury/niggle. We should have subbed him early doors. I didn’t really see him as any worse than the others on the pitch. They were all crap. 

1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Did you miss the cut back clipping off Ambrose putting the ball out of Lafferty’s path?

Oh no I saw it but I must have missed everything else he did last night!

16 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

He was far from the worst in a Maroon jersey last night.

True. But not the point. 

Yet again, when it matters, Walker disappears. Big players shine in these moments.

10 hours ago, Deek said:

Bauben tried to play football which was hard for most of our team tonight. Walker spent most of the match in his fat arse. Funny how the last ten minutes were his best, nothing wrong his fitness. 

Im not defending JW. Hope he does go to Wigan or wherever. Bauben trying to play football says it all. Useless. Hes not good enough. He needs to go as well. 

• redm changed the title to Jamie Walker joins Wigan for £300k (updated)
  • davemclaren locked this topic