• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Spencer

• It should have been ten

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Captain America

Walker should have been subbed in the 1st half.

Lucky not to be sent off.

Nowhere near good enough. He wasn't only player that didn't get pass marks. 

I don’t think he wasn’t trying he’s just weak as **** and so unbelievably slow at the best of times. When he’s not fit he’s a complete waste of time. 

If CL had had any sense we would have been shot of him before the start of the season and had another player in... but for some reason CL wanted to make some sort of example of the situation... unfortunately that idea has blown up right in his face... and we have lost money into the bargain!

6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I think he tried but he isn't particularly good. He could have been but he ****ed it. Bottom 6 SPFL team is probably his level.

Sadly this is where I’m at now too. I’m just looking forward to him moving on and seeing what Cochrane and McDonald can do with their chances. Onwards and upwards.

Son Of Anarchy

Couldn't care less if he doesn't play again. Wish him no ill but drop him till he leaves. Buaben on the other hand, get him take feck.

Buaben is truly awful and isma is right behind him.  Walker tonight though looked up for it and tried.  I have said for a while he doesn't look fit and i don't think he will make it in England

Cairneyhill Jambo

Not one outfield player deserved any praise tonight. They were all murder. That shower from Leith should have got a humping but we didn't have the bottle. Pathetic. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Wee moustache.

Sums the wee boy up.

Leave.

Aye, what the **** is that moustache all about? 

Feel for him, he’s a Hearts lad. Just doesn’t do enough in big games. 

Won’t be as big a miss as I thought before but I wish him the best when he leaves. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

No idea. Just weird.

He's a daft wee laddie that listened too closely to his utter hun sycophant of an agent. Hopefully he makes a change of agent and gets his career back on track.

Kind of keen for us to get rid of him so Levein stops playing him. 

22 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Bauben was an accident waiting to happen 

Anyone who doesn't believe that squad requires a major overhaul is highly deluded. 

A freak win over Celtic allowed many to believe the deficiencies had magically been addressed. 

We have no midfielders of any genuine quality and no pace whatsoever.  Possibly young Brandon the exception 

Apart from the fact that Brandon is a defender, but we will gloss over that. Take five and please try again later. 

I'd take any amount of money for him we've got this far without him contributing so just get rid and get someone in who will at least try 

11 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

18928FD5-9CCB-4D63-90E1-55E6D6634C8A.jpeg

13 minutes ago, 18colin74 said:

I'd take any amount of money for him we've got this far without him contributing so just get rid and get someone in who will at least try 

E missed that bus when CL decided to blow the huns off... really that is money the club could have used wisely instead of paying his wages for him to produce SFA!

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

E missed that bus when CL decided to blow the huns off... really that is money the club could have used wisely instead of paying his wages for him to produce SFA!

Yip it's a dull yin mate but lesson learned eh what did you think of Brandon I thought he had a great game the young boys are going to be good for us like hopefully there's more to follow cos there's a few passengers in the side 

Berra was immense anaw we are lucky to have him if you ask me 

Didn't try until the last 5 mins. We should've subbed him for Macdonald who at least runs at defenders.

48 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Bauben was an accident waiting to happen 

Anyone who doesn't believe that squad requires a major overhaul is highly deluded. 

A freak win over Celtic allowed many to believe the deficiencies had magically been addressed. 

We have no midfielders of any genuine quality and no pace whatsoever.  Possibly young Brandon the exception 

Buaben was head and shoulders out best midfielder tonight, and he didn’t play well. But at least he turned up.

Good luck to whoever signs Walker. When the going gets tough watch him disappear and look to get subbed.

Just now, Le Chat said:

Shits his pants every time Bartley looks at him. Standard derby performance from him. 

Agreed.  Missing in action again,

stirlingshirejambo
34 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Not one outfield player deserved any praise tonight. They were all murder. That shower from Leith should have got a humping but we didn't have the bottle. Pathetic. 

Berta

soutar

brandon

all deserve praise

did you watch the game?

9 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

What did they offer again? £500k in instalments? 

Where does he see himself going because he hasn't looked good enough for the SPL for months?

We really, REALLY should have taken the Sevco shilling, it would have boosted us (ended this stupid saga from an average player) and knobbled Sevco also.

Win Win.

Definitely put a big effort in, really put his body on the line at times. The problem from my perspective is that I don't think he's been fully fit for a long time, basically he's chronically injured.

I think it may be a real struggle for him to pass a medical at another club.

fabienleclerq

Looked every bit a player who doesn't want to be here. He was just slow and created nothing. Waste of a jersey against hibs.

Just now, 18colin74 said:

Yip it's a dull yin mate but lesson learned eh what did you think of Brandon I thought he had a great game the young boys are going to be good for us like hopefully there's more to follow cos there's a few passengers in the side 

Berra was immense anaw we are lucky to have him if you ask me 

To be honest I don't think any of the players with the exception of  Berra and Souter are Hearts quality players... don't get me wrong there may be a few youngsters in there that will come through but they are in the team too early IMO they are getting games because we are struggling. CL know we are shite and he is doing his best to get results with what we have... it seems t be working but we desperately need an injection of quality ball players into the team . Of course this is just my opinion and to be honest I do not see them play frequently enough to be certain of all the players but honestly our front men are just plain crap and the mids are not getting the job done. I will say one thing for CL he knows how to set his defence out they are making the difference at the moment.

We were slowly building some momentum at times during the 2nd half.  This was then killed stone dead by Walker going down injured.  About 6 times.

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

To be honest I don't think any of the players with the exception of  Berra and Souter are Hearts quality players... don't get me wrong there may be a few youngsters in there that will come through but they are in the team too early IMO they are getting games because we are struggling. CL know we are shite and he is doing his best to get results with what we have... it seems t be working but we desperately need an injection of quality ball players into the team . Of course this is just my opinion and to be honest I do not see them play frequently enough to be certain of all the players but honestly our front men are just plain crap and the mids are not getting the job done. I will say one thing for CL he knows how to set his defence out they are making the difference at the moment.

Can't argue with you there bro makes you wonder though how we can destroy Celtic one week then the next canny even get a shot at goal hope we sign mcginn that would be a good start

36 minutes ago, waterboy11 said:

Apart from the fact that Brandon is a defender, but we will gloss over that. Take five and please try again later. 

Try and take this in. We have no midfielders of any quality. We have no pace in that squad. Brandon is perhaps the exception 

Do you understand now? Presumably you disagree 

Edited by Spencer
Typo

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

What did they offer again? £500k in instalments? 

I don't know to be fair but anything would have been better than having to witness a player clearly not at the game mentally and Craig should have known that would have been the case. CL wanted to make a club statement about they way we will conduct personnel matters at the club... it, in this case at least, was a bad judgment call, of course this is JMO others may well see it differently. 

3 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

We were slowly building some momentum at times during the 2nd half.  This was then killed stone dead by Walker going down injured.  About 6 times.

Spot on. It was pathetic. Should have just subbed him and brought on McDonald. 

rosscofromMoscow

Think the anti-Bauben comments are a bit harsh tonight. Sure he's god awful but wasn't by far the worst player in maroon tonight. 

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

He was bad. Bauben was worse. 

Bauben tried to play football which was hard for most of our team tonight. Walker spent most of the match in his fat arse. Funny how the last ten minutes were his best, nothing wrong his fitness. 

16 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Buaben was head and shoulders out best midfielder tonight, and he didn’t play well. But at least he turned up.

Good luck to whoever signs Walker. When the going gets tough watch him disappear and look to get subbed.

Buaben wants an age in possession and is caught in possession. Cowie certainly has no shortage of effort but the quality to influence just isn't there 

Walker is simply a ****ing disgrace. Fitness levels are an embarrassment. No pace whatsoever. No gears and looks to be blowing out of his hole inside 20 mins.

I find it tragic that we go into big games looking to Jamie Walker for inspiration and he fails everytime without fail 

Total waste of ****ing space. 

Edited by Spencer
Typo

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Wouldve had a good assist if Sclafferty hadn't returned to form. 

Open goal if he'd scored the vermin would have been finished.

Elias Henry Furst

Basically, **** off Jamie.

Another Derby, another no show.

Sick fed up of witnessing it.

Charlatan.

Hopefully he’s played his last game.

Looked to me like he was trying his best. Also looked totally unfit, which has become the norm.

It’s painful to watch. If he was a horse, he’d be on his way to the glue factory tomorrow. Cracking player in there, but I think injuries have completely broken him, unfortunately.

Cairneyhill Jambo
16 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Berta

soutar

brandon

all deserve praise

did you watch the game?

And they did what? Berra constantly just punted the ball anywhere. Soutar and Brandon were poor. 

• redm changed the title to Jamie Walker joins Wigan for £300k (updated)
  • davemclaren locked this topic