...another Raith raid.....?

GavK1012

Lewis Vaughan.....attacking midfielder for the Rovers.....apparently we are very interested in securing him in January....

21 year old, plenty games under his belt for the Rovers...technically looks good....

Signed an extension recently so as to secure a better deal for the Rovers upon his departure...

One to watch....

Good player, don’t know if he would cut it in the top league but certainly has potential and is Edinburgh born, assume he would be keen if a jambo

6 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Good player, don’t know if he would cut it in the top league but certainly has potential and is Edinburgh born, assume he would be keen if a jambo

Not sure if he’s a Jambo. I know he’s good mates with a few Hibbies. He’s also helping to run Newcraighall Sunday amateurs. Sadly they ****s beat my club.

Wasn't he the lad who was loaned out by Locke and went on to have a great run of form (much to the annoyance of their fans who rated him highly)

11 minutes ago, RS86 said:

Wasn't he the lad who was loaned out by Locke and went on to have a great run of form (much to the annoyance of their fans who rated him highly)

He certainly was....scored a few for Dumbarton.

I know a Rovers fan who could not believe Rovers sent him on loan to a competitor when there was not a suitable replacement at Starks Park. He felt he was the best finisher at the Club.

He also commented on Ross Callachan, good start of season, then drifts away. He was not convinced he was top league standard.

Just now, 2205ian said:

He certainly was....scored a few for Dumbarton.

I know a Rovers fan who could not believe Rovers sent him on loan to a competitor when there was not suitable replacements at Starks Park.

He also commented on Ross Callachan, good start of season, then drifts away. He was not convinced he was top league standard.

Good, hopefully a decent addition to the squad with a low enough wage as well. Low risk youngster who could go either way

22 minutes ago, Yoda said:

There's a Rovers fan at my work who'll be having kittens if they sell him.

Get him some Kitty-Kat in for Chrimbo ?

Was outstanding at youth club level with Leith Athletic.  Scouted by RR at U15 and made his debut as a 16 yr old.

Contracted until 2019, so will cost a fee.

12 hours ago, feedthefox said:

Was presumably behind Callachan in the desirable to sign stakes??? Buyer beware.

From a Raith fan I spoke to he couldn’t believe we went for Callaghan as Vaughan was superior to him. I can’t comment as I’ve not seen anything of him unless he played last season in cup game but never noticed him. 

Jambof3tornado
42 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

we released him because he was to small , good player though

Seems to be a few got let go for the too small reason, although I do think its an easy excuse to use when binning youngsters.

16 minutes ago, henry said:

From a Raith fan I spoke to he couldn’t believe we went for Callaghan as Vaughan was superior to him. I can’t comment as I’ve not seen anything of him unless he played last season in cup game but never noticed him. 

Nice to see our new scouting system is working well then. :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

7 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Coming from Fife, he will probably shag it.

Coming from Fife, he'll probably shag it then eat it.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Coming from Fife, he'll probably shag it then eat it.

What else is there to do with it, or anything?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Smithee said:

Ah, a Fifer

If you cannae shag it, eat or drink it- is it really worth bothering about.

The answer will likely be no.:ninja:

1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

If you cannae shag it, eat or drink it- is it really worth bothering about.

The answer will likely be no.:ninja:

snoop_dogg-300x3004.jpg

46 minutes ago, henry said:

They're totally different players though are they not? We were in urgent need of  midfielder and Vaughan is a striker. 

Ricardo Quaresma

This the boy who scored in the play-off against the wee team, keeping them down, playing for falkirk at the time?

2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

This the boy who scored in the play-off against the wee team, keeping them down, playing for falkirk at the time?

Nah that was Bob McHugh. Vaughan has always been at Raith and been scoring for fun in league 1 this season. 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Nah that was Bob McHugh. Vaughan has always been at Raith and been scoring for fun in league 1 this season. 

There were 2 scorers in that match, sure one's name was Vaughan

1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

There were 2 scorers in that match, sure one's name was Vaughan

Possibly Luke Leahy? 

Ricardo Quaresma
15 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Always sign him in football manager. A good find in the lower leagues with great stats, hopefully true in real life

So, does FM 18 have the new capacity?

Presuming it's on an update?

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

So, does FM 18 have the new capacity?

Presuming it's on an update?

Was talking about FM2017. Probably does have the new capacity now

manaliveits105

Has yelly teef expressed an interest yet or does he just leave it to the evening hobo to do a blanket so are hubz when hearts show any interest in anyone 

Ricardo Quaresma
23 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Was talking about FM2017. Probably does have the new capacity now

Heard that 18 does not have it on the 1st release, but should have it on the update

Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Heard that 18 does not have it on the 1st release, but should have it on the update

Mine has it being built from the start. 

Ricardo Quaresma
25 minutes ago, Texia said:

Mine has it being built from the start. 

Right, well the demo has 17,480

So have you been forward to its completion?

Archived