Bristols

FWJ

someones in the huff

Posted at22:07

Bristol City 2-1 Manchester United

0a9e6f3b-bca5-4ce0-b031-0705daa6cc6a.jpg

Tom Garry

BBC Sport at Ashton Gate

Jose Mourinho has just rushed through the media zones so quickly that he delivered his press conference to only one member of the written press. He’s now gone.

Sorry, boss, I wasn’t that one person.

8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

someones in the huff

Posted at22:07

Bristol City 2-1 Manchester United

0a9e6f3b-bca5-4ce0-b031-0705daa6cc6a.jpg

Tom Garry

BBC Sport at Ashton Gate

Jose Mourinho has just rushed through the media zones so quickly that he delivered his press conference to only one member of the written press. He’s now gone.

Sorry, boss, I wasn’t that one person.

Pretty sure the Bristol City boss spent. £500 quid on a specific bottle of wine to share with Mourinho after the game and have a chat. 

Guess he'll just have to drink it in celebration instead :jjyay:

38 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Pretty sure the Bristol City boss spent. £500 quid on a specific bottle of wine to share with Mourinho after the game and have a chat. 

Guess he'll just have to drink it in celebration instead :jjyay:

Yup just had some Portuguese whine instead 

3 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

Off topic, Did  Lee Johnston move to Kilmarnock and win the league cup with them? Vague memories of that.

Yup, you're right, he did:

On 10 February 2012, Johnson signed a two-and-half-year deal with Scottish side Kilmarnock.[10] On 18 March, he played in the 2012 Scottish League Cup Final which Kilmarnock won after beating Celtic 1–0, setting up the winning goal.[11] As at Bristol City, he ended his time at the club long before the end of the contract, leaving Kilmarnock in January 2013.[12]

john brownlee
21 minutes ago, Bozi said:

As an aside I would hope Lee showed them a video of his old team brushing aside the "invincibles" as motivation 

_58421089_johnson2_sns.jpg

He was wearing the maroon

Bit classless from Mourinho. Hardly difficult to acknowledge Bristol as the better team and join Johnson for a drink after? Seems very petty but not his first 'episode'.

1 hour ago, OTT said:

Bit classless from Mourinho. Hardly difficult to acknowledge Bristol as the better team and join Johnson for a drink after? Seems very petty but not his first 'episode'.

I can't stand the guy, but I have noticed the BBC have got this up, which changes things slightly:

However, before the game, he was good enough to spend more than 15 minutes giving managerial advice to 36-year-old Robins head coach Johnson in private, who clearly hugely appreciated that gesture.

Johnson, who is enjoying the best season of his young career so far, had hoped the pair would share a bottle of wine after the game, which had cost the Robins boss £450 to order especially from Portugal.

But the taste of success will be far sweeter for the Championship club, who have now beaten four Premier League sides in the competition already so far this season.

27 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I can't stand the guy, but I have noticed the BBC have got this up, which changes things slightly:

Yeah, fair play. Assumed he'd spat the dummy again. :)

Lee Johnson is doing a cracking job there. They seem like they’re finally fulfilling their potential. Bristol is a decent sized city and both clubs have good fanbases.

FWIW, I can remember hee haw about Johnson with us.

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, tian447 said:

Fair enough but he is still a knob.

Archived