57 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Just turned 31 last month.

Shree year deal..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Queensland Jambo said:

I’d Kevin Keegan style love it if we had a Vlad type window and sign 11 players on one day.

I still think he got blazing that day, and we know Ann likes a drink too so here’s hoping.

Lol Ann getting pished and buying cadden, o'halloran, Cummings and Byrne for £1.5m, then waking up and going ffs, that was some night, just checked my saver account and the best part of £2m missing.

8 hours ago, SaughtonJambo said:

Hearts and rangers trying to agree pre contract with Ryan Gauld. What I've heard not sure how much truth in it 

I'd be surprised given he's not out of contract until the summer of 2020.

I would go for Kane Hemmings who's currently on loan at Mansfield from Oxford. Proven goalscorer up here previously with Dundee

Jambof3tornado
18 hours ago, Old Castle Rock said:

we need a natural goalscorer, the guy who can get 20+ a season, not since wee Robbo 

a left back 

and Temps would do nicely 

just quality that's all 

10 a penny your 20+ a season strikers.....

If they are that prolific they aint coming our way unless they've banged them in down a few divisions!

Howdy Doody Jambo
22 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

10 a penny your 20+ a season strikers.....

If they are that prolific they aint coming our way unless they've banged them in down a few divisions!

It could be Cummings though 

Jambof3tornado
7 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

My guess is we will do our best to have any new arrivals in for the training camp.

Migjt not be possible with some of the targets but I think it will be the aim.

Training camp might well be used for trialists I imagine.

If there was any interest in Scott Fraser of Dundee Utd, that'll have to wait until the summer at least. 

Broke his foot and is out for the season. 

LarrysRightFoot
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

If there was any interest in Scott Fraser of Dundee Utd, that'll have to wait until the summer at least. 

Broke his foot and is out for the season. 

So one of our targets breaks his foot and another breaks his leg.

Classic Hearts.

16 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

So one of our targets breaks his foot and another breaks his leg.

Classic Hearts.

Has the Calvin Miller one been confirmed? 

His leg break, I mean.

On 22/12/2017 at 15:39, RobNox said:

Looks very likely that Walker, Martin, Smith-Brown and Nowak will be away in January.

Not ITK or anything, just they appear on the Hearts calendar for January and February, so are bound to be gone!

LoL I don’t know if your actually serious or joking by this?

Didn't even realise we still had Malaury Martin until I read the EEN earlier.

Please empty, three and a half year deal....

Not a dig at CL could possibly have been a Cathro signing.

LarrysRightFoot
1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Has the Calvin Miller one been confirmed? 

His leg break, I mean.

Genuinely don’t know - only quoting what I’ve saw on here

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, neonjambo said:

Didn't even realise we still had Malaury Martin until I read the EEN earlier.

Please empty, three and a half year deal....

Not a dig at CL could possibly have been a Cathro signing.

We cannot simply empty those we no longer want. For this reason alone I think we may all be disappointed with our January shopping list.

52 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Genuinely don’t know - only quoting what I’ve saw on here

He has not broke his leg.

the rumour he had was shite.

bringonthesevco

Given Levein has been in charge for a while now and clearly knows (and has stated) the areas we need to improve , are we all expecting movement over the next few days .  Would be fair to assume the club has been talking to players/agents/clubs and have somethings nearly agreed .

would be great to see the new players come in now and have a chance to really get to know their new teammates etc before the game against the Hobos ...

1 minute ago, bringonthesevco said:

Given Levein has been in charge for a while now and clearly knows (and has stated) the areas we need to improve , are we all expecting movement over the next few days .  Would be fair to assume the club has been talking to players/agents/clubs and have somethings nearly agreed .

would be great to see the new players come in now and have a chance to really get to know their new teammates etc before the game against the Hobos ...

I would imagine a lot will depend on who if anyone we can move on to allow for those to come in.

If CL can get 2/3 players to move and Walker goes then that would free up a fair bit of cash for new p,ayers wages.

He did state that they may be looking to bring in a left back on loan until the end of the season and then get a permanent one sorted in the summer. Presumably that will mean Smith-Brown returning to Man City.

Unknown user

It'd be so good to get a Valois, but we need a good central midfielder and also need a presence in the box to score set piece headers, a McKenna, a Paterson

41 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It'd be so good to get a Valois, but we need a good central midfielder and also need a presence in the box to score set piece headers, a McKenna, a Paterson

Left back, attacking/creative midfielder and striker would do for starters.

Portable Badger

Liverpool FC - Ryan Kent -21year old winger has potentially become available.  Only had 45 minutes this season at FC Freiburg so talk of him cancelling the loan contract.  Klopp considering him for a LFC first team runout or sending back out on loan. 

17 hours ago, neilr61 said:

I would go for Kane Hemmings who's currently on loan at Mansfield from Oxford. Proven goalscorer up here previously with Dundee

Now that is a good shout!

I was really impressed with him when he played at Dundee. Very surprised he hasn't kicked on.

8 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Liverpool FC - Ryan Kent -21year old winger has potentially become available.  Only had 45 minutes this season at FC Freiburg so talk of him cancelling the loan contract.  Klopp considering him for a LFC first team runout or sending back out on loan. 

Leeds are after him... doubt he'll come to us

With regard to strikers Hemmings may be a good shout but I think we shoudl be seriously considering Vaughan at Raith. We could offer Kenna as a loanee as part of the deal, which could help his development so could potentially be a win win. Does Zanatta not return in January too?

18 hours ago, neilr61 said:

Would be a top signing

21 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

With regard to strikers Hemmings may be a good shout but I think we shoudl be seriously considering Vaughan at Raith. We could offer Kenna as a loanee as part of the deal, which could help his development so could potentially be a win win. Does Zanatta not return in January too?

Don't think Zanatta has impressed at Faith 

3 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Ok silly month.How about a complete outsider.Michael O'halloran

Surely we have explored walker/O'hallaran deal or thought about this as an option. Would be silly not too 

15 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Surely we have explored walker/O'hallaran deal or thought about this as an option. Would be silly not too 

I suppose I'm like lots of folk on here.Someone (not itk)said he was told bla,bla bla.Wouldnt be a bad move for him and us.

15 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

I suppose I'm like lots of folk on here.Someone (not itk)said he was told bla,bla bla.Wouldnt be a bad move for him and us.

Very good signing and some much needed pace if he were to sign for us. 

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

Very good signing and some much needed pace if he were to sign for us. 

With Murty in charge now I think he'll probably  be back in favour at Ipox

12 hours ago, lou said:

Don't think Zanatta has impressed at Faith 

Looks like he started the season mostly on the bench but has started the last 5 games. 4 goals including tonight's winner. I'm not convinced he quite has what it takes to be anything more than back up for us, but he has done well last season and this on loan, albeit at a lower level. 

2 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/03/do-celtic-and-rangers-interested-does-rodgers-need-joaquin-ferna/

"The Daily Record states that Celtic, Rangers and fellow Scottish giants Aberdeen are all tracking the development of South American wonderkid Joaquin Fernandez."

What the F is this about fellow Scottish giants, my arse.

Yip

Fergusons Aberdeen & the 2 Glasgow Darlings. 

Rest can F.O.

tartofmidlothian

Rangers have signed midfielder Sean Goss from QPR. Motherwell have signed striker Curtis Main from Portsmouth to replace Lewis Moult.

7 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Rangers have signed midfielder Sean Goss from QPR. Motherwell have signed striker Curtis Main from Portsmouth to replace Lewis Moult.

Any relation to former Hearts "legend" Jeremy?

Few guys in the Irish League that would be worth a punt.

Gavin Whyte at Crusaders - pacy winger/ midfielder, Mark Sykes at Glenavon - midfielder and Jamie McGonigle - striker at Coleraine.

Paul Smyth who left Linfield for QPR made his debut and scored on New year's day, so there is decent talent over here.

Big Craig Slater if you ken him has signed on loan to Dundee Utd until the end of the season. Quality signing likes for them

Maybe it's just me but I'm looking forward to how the youngsters progress more than I am about any January signings.

Great if we get a couple of good ones though.

Howdy Doody Jambo
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Maybe it's just me but I'm looking forward to how the youngsters progress more than I am about any January signings.

Exactly the academy graduates have given the club a massive lift this season and a bright future 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

That is exciting, but more longer term.

We still clearly need a left back and pace, youngster's or not.

3/4 ( walker leaving) good signings could really see us push on this season.

Bazzas right boot
On 02/01/2018 at 17:45, norrie1952 said:

Ok silly month.How about a complete outsider.Michael O'halloran

Tbf, he's Been mentioned -allot.

Archived