• Unknown user

• Jeff

• Rudolf's Mate

• graygo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack D and coke
27 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

A mate of mine has sent me an invitation to this, no idea???

B3BE16BC-5216-4E33-969A-4C10B4FDD88A.jpeg

That was doing the rounds ages ago. Is it the replacement to PayPal or some other claim?

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That was doing the rounds ages ago. Is it the replacement to PayPal or some other claim?

Aye, not into all that. Can’t believe I never asked you 🙄

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

A mate of mine has sent me an invitation to this, no idea???

B3BE16BC-5216-4E33-969A-4C10B4FDD88A.jpeg

I'm not entirely convinced this wasn't just a big scam to get hold of a huge mailing list of active accounts, and a way of identifying relationships between them through signups.  The whole premise was around signing up, and referring other people for reward - basically a big online pyramid scheme.

It was doing the rounds at the end of 2018, and there was a fair bit of hype around it.  Subreddits were set up for exchanging codes, and they were offering "big" amounts for the early adopters.  I'm sitting on 150,000Q, which are currently worth... **** all :lol:   They were hoping for an exchange of 1Q = $1, but currently it's entirely worthless - there isn't even a way to transfer this magic number between people yet.  I want it to be real, and I want it to be a success for obvious reasons, but I genuinely think they were at it, and jumping on the back of the Cryptocurrency surges knowing people would sign up in droves in fear of missing out on "the next big thing".

There hasn't been an update of note in several months, and even their Twitter is just sporadic comments about "what they're going to do" rather than "this is what we've done".  Even their milestone roadmap/timeline plans massive things for between 2020 and 2021 - but there just isn't any sign that anything has actually been done.

For something so revolutionary, the radio silence is baffling.  They're at the point of wanting early adopters, but there has been no sign of any marketing, or even any development.  You'd think they would be shouting it from the rooftops, and bigging themselves up something chronic... but nothing.  Even in your screenshot, the quote is from over a year ago.

I highly doubt you've got anything to lose from signing up (mainly because everyone's personal data is already out there in the internet wastelands anyway), but don't expect anything.  I had almost forgotten about it.

My £2 of Bitcoin, and £1 of Stellar that I "bought" on my Revolut account are now worth £5.29 and £1.29.

:profit:

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I'm not entirely convinced this wasn't just a big scam to get hold of a huge mailing list of active accounts, and a way of identifying relationships between them through signups.  The whole premise was around signing up, and referring other people for reward - basically a big online pyramid scheme.

It was doing the rounds at the end of 2018, and there was a fair bit of hype around it.  Subreddits were set up for exchanging codes, and they were offering "big" amounts for the early adopters.  I'm sitting on 150,000Q, which are currently worth... **** all :lol:   They were hoping for an exchange of 1Q = $1, but currently it's entirely worthless - there isn't even a way to transfer this magic number between people yet.  I want it to be real, and I want it to be a success for obvious reasons, but I genuinely think they were at it, and jumping on the back of the Cryptocurrency surges knowing people would sign up in droves in fear of missing out on "the next big thing".

There hasn't been an update of note in several months, and even their Twitter is just sporadic comments about "what they're going to do" rather than "this is what we've done".  Even their milestone roadmap/timeline plans massive things for between 2020 and 2021 - but there just isn't any sign that anything has actually been done.

For something so revolutionary, the radio silence is baffling.  They're at the point of wanting early adopters, but there has been no sign of any marketing, or even any development.  You'd think they would be shouting it from the rooftops, and bigging themselves up something chronic... but nothing.  Even in your screenshot, the quote is from over a year ago.

I highly doubt you've got anything to lose from signing up (mainly because everyone's personal data is already out there in the internet wastelands anyway), but don't expect anything.  I had almost forgotten about it.

I still haven’t, don’t know if I’ll bother tbh

2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I still haven’t, don’t know if I’ll bother tbh

I wouldn't. Funny how these things always start popping up when BTC is high. 

luckyBatistuta
44 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

I wouldn't. Funny how these things always start popping up when BTC is high. 

👍 I know zero about any of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo...a few happy punters in here? 

Out of interest do any of you use the nano X? Any thoughts on it? Maybe been mentioned before but I'm not reading 19 pages for what is a casual interest.

40 minutes ago, Smack said:

Out of interest do any of you use the nano X? Any thoughts on it? Maybe been mentioned before but I'm not reading 19 pages for what is a casual interest.

Not quite happy yet. I had written off my money as it was worth next to nothing (£100 initially). Just checked and looking much better now. 👍

1 hour ago, Smack said:

Early days. Long way to go yet. 2021 is going to be a good year! 

• 5 weeks later...

Things have certain picked up. If you bought at the start of this thread 3 years ago then your purchase has at least doubled.

• 3 months later...
heartsfc_fan
6 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

My Ripple investment is soaring this month, to the mooooon. 😁

Screenshot_20210410-210718.png

Are you using a different platformfor XRP? As you can't buy XRP with Coinbase.

3 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

You can buy it on Revolut which makes the buying/selling much easier.

8 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

I bought it ages ago, I did notice that they've been suspended due to being sued for something dodgy the owners have done. No idea how the price moves if trading is suspended unless it just affects new sales.

It was Coinbase that I used.

Edited by Awbdy Oot

The Mighty Thor
9 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

You can get it on E toro. 

That's where I've got mine. 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I bought it ages ago, I did notice that they've been suspended due to being sued for something dodgy the owners have done. No idea how the price moves if trading is suspended unless it just affects new sales.

It was Coinbase that I used.

The court case is interesting. The SEC is taking a bit of a battering. 

Fair chance it'll be dismissed and Coinbase will relist it. 

dobmisterdobster

I have a shit ton of $DOGE from 2014 but it's all on old hard drives which are in storage. I will extract it when I have time.

17 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

I've been doing pretty well with some of the altcoins. Safemoon (3x) and xSpace (7x) at the moment.

Glad to hear it

Carry on my wayward son....😁😁

Crypto based social media called BitClout is making a bit of noise at the moment. The premise is that its decentralised (not owned by individuals a la Facebook & Twitter). Users all have their own coin which others can invest in, price goes up as you gain more "Clout" and influence. Celebrities can incentivise coin holders etc. 

Some pretty heavy hitting backers, Coinbase & Winklevoss twins have large stake.

They pre loaded 15k Twitter profiles into it which some celebrities have been verifying, Pogba did his the other day. 

Main drawback is you cant withdraw money from it yet, with makes it all pretty dodgy. But interesting to see if it properly takes off or not. 

McGlynn The Money
On 05/12/2017 at 21:39, Smithee said:

Cryptocurrency, interesting as ****!

It's mental to think that someone created it out of nothing and people somehow started accepting it as having value. I read today that the first bit coins were pretty much worthless - one guy tried to sell 10,000 for 50 dollars but there were no takers. Today 10,000 BTC is worth £87.8 million...

Today we have £101 in BTC, it'll go up and down but I plan to let it ride and see what happens.

Anyone else trading?

Mind that laddie fae the Rosie made a fortune from it? Think the fam still frequent.

hampdenhero
20 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

I've been doing pretty well with some of the altcoins. Safemoon (3x) and xSpace (7x) at the moment.

I'm in on Safe Galaxy. 3x from when I got it. 

Dean Winchester
On 11/04/2021 at 17:39, Dean Winchester said:

XSpace was a rug pull but I got out at 2x.

Safemoon is still on the up and I'm at about 7x on that now.

Dean Winchester
22 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

XSpace was a rug pull but I got out at 2x.

Safemoon is still on the up and I'm at about 7x on that now.

Since I posted that at the dip yesterday....

image.png.3aeba0f75dbc5e4bc227cbad98e9e3c5.png

Dean Winchester
7 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

1814295635_Screenshot2021-04-2006_03_51.png.fa6550794dbbf46780d29ae9fa9c0a84.png

$.42 on 4/20

Are you cashing out? Do you expect it to keep rising or to fall sharply after today is over?

dobmisterdobster
3 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

Are you cashing out? Do you expect it to keep rising or to fall sharply after today is over?

I did cash out briefly but I bought back in after it dropped to .35

I think it can go to 1 USD eventually but not much more.

Dean Winchester

:lol: The doge train ran for me when the thread on it here started many years ago. I'd probably be suicidal if I went back and look at how much I've missed out on because of that lost wallet.

dobmisterdobster
4 hours ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Can anyone recommend a broker for sub £100 transactions? Coinbase's fees are eye watering.

Binance or Moonpay

Iv'e got a 3080 GPU in my PC so just got into using it for mining the other day. Signed up and downloaded NiceHash miner which basically sells your computing power to Mine Etherium for other people. NiceHash automatically pays you every 4 hours or so and currently seems to average about £6 a day. 

You are in complete control of your fan speeds etc and can monitor the GPU and VRAM temperatures to make sure they aren't exceeding and limits that could damage the GPU long term. The program itself seems pretty good at keeping it all level anyway though with GPU around 60 and VRAM about 94 degrees at full power. Fans only running at 40%. 

You can choose to be paid out in either BTC or Euros straight to your bank account.

Will see how it goes over the next week or so. Potential £200+ earner a month after electricity costs are considered (about £1 a day @ 225 Watts draw).

Edited by hughesie27

9 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Iv'e got a 3080 GPU in my PC so just got into using it for mining the other day. Signed up and downloaded NiceHash miner which basically sells your computing power to Mine Etherium for other people. NiceHash automatically pays you every 4 hours or so and currently seems to average about £6 a day. 

You are in complete control of your fan speeds etc and can monitor the GPU and VRAM temperatures to make sure they aren't exceeding and limits that could damage the GPU long term. The program itself seems pretty good at keeping it all level anyway though with GPU around 60 and VRAM about 94 degrees at full power. Fans only running at 40%. 

You can choose to be paid out in either BTC or Euros straight to your bank account.

Will see how it goes over the next week or so. Potential £200+ earner a month after electricity costs are considered (about £1 a day @ 225 Watts draw).

Forgive me if I’m wrong but basic maths, 6x31= 186. Less 31 = 155. How do you come to the £200+ figure? 

18 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Forgive me if I’m wrong but basic maths, 6x31= 186. Less 31 = 155. How do you come to the £200+ figure? 

Aye, my figures weren't really that accurate. It's been mining for around 54 hours and has currently earned £14.81. That's an average of 6.58 a day or just over £200 a month, less £31. But these figures are all based on the price of Ethereum at any given time. My wallet on the site rises and falls based on the market. 

• 2 weeks later...
hughesie27
5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The £20 of dogecoin I lost on a failed SSD would have been worth £200 now. :( 

Bought some a couple months back. £50 now worth £470. Might still be an okay time to buy this week as I think the boost it has just now is due to Elon Musk being on SNL this weekend. 

Edited by hughesie27

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I bought some Doge a few days ago at 0.38, went in again last night at 0.44

I'm not really sure what i'm doing... But it's quite interesting.

Restonbabe

Sigh where to begin on this one. 

I bought 10,000 xrp for 0.11 after they dumped the rest of the coin onto the market. 

Also gave 101,191 dogecoin bought for 0.0031 I shoved it into binance earning pool to invest and so far made a 4% return after 3 days in bnb. 

Also ETH is going to the moon in the next 12 months. It will rival bitcoin for the alternative DeFi market as a lot of these coins mentioned on here already are tied to its network. 

I bought 10.4 million safemoon currently being held in my metamask wallet along with some doge, eth, xrp and bnb. 

Has anyone else heard of or have been following the NFT craze at the moment?? 

One branch of this new phenomenon is virtual online decentralised horse breeding and racing. 

Zed racing its called. 

Tied to the ethereum network again 

Basically get a horse, breed it and race it for crypto. 

If this is happening now without the bookies knowing or investing in it 

Imagine how massive this sort of gaming market will be in 10 years time.

With a cap on how much ethereum has been created and different currencies being created to use the ethereum network, I can only see different digital currency going up if its anchored to its block chain. 

hughesie27
1 hour ago, Restonbabe said:

Also gave 101,191 dogecoin bought for 0.0031 I shoved it into binance earning pool to invest and so far made a 4% return after 3 days in bnb. 

Explain this to me. At that rate you are currently a millionaire?

dobmisterdobster
6 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

The £20 of dogecoin I lost on a failed SSD would have been worth £200 now. :( 

Is data recovery an option?

The vast majority of my dogecoin is on an old hard drive or in paper wallets in my parents attic.

Restonbabe
16 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Explain this to me. At that rate you are currently a millionaire?

Do you have binance?