'Hearts are in a relegation battle'

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

What other description would you suggest for the appointment of Cathro and the signing of so many duds on 3 year contracts Toshy?

Poor.

Not contusive to continuous improvement.

Bad judgement.

Unlucky.

Not good enough 

Poorly managed, possibly.

Horrendous, nah. If we had horrendous players we'd be in a relegation battle........?

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
34 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Poor.

Not contusive to continuous improvement.

Bad judgement.

Unlucky.

Not good enough 

Poorly managed, possibly.

Horrendous, nah. If we had horrendous players we'd be in a relegation battle........?

Yes because the point is lessened because of the adjective selection. :rolleyes:

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Ryder said:

We are only nine points behind Rangers though, tbf... :ninja:

Mmm, maybe I need to revise my hibs/ rangers wishes tonight, might start a healthy debate.

Nah, we ain't getting 2nd, this season.

If Rangers win, is that hibs in this  relegation battle as well?

This battle is the biggest recorded since the Perth pack went mental in Edinburgh a few months ago.

Might even drag in some other teams, expecting Huddersfield town and FC Twente to be drawn into this battle -it's net is that wide.

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yes because the point is lessened because of the adjective selection. :rolleyes:

It is. Of course it is.

Never heard, "it's not what you say its the way you say it"  Tone and adjective selection are very important in language.

Hopefully you don't work in anything medical if you don't care about what adjectives you use, it  could go badly wrong.:rolleyes5:.

- Dr Geoff- "just had the results back madam , they're horrendous .......":smiliz23:

Also on here- it Separates the drama queens, sensationalists  and pant wetter's from the more calm, balanced, pragmatic folk.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

It is. Of course it is.

Never heard, "it's not what you say its the way you say it"  Tone and adjective selection are very important in language.

Hopefully you don't work in anything medical if you don't care about what adjectives you use, it  could go badly wrong.:rolleyes5:.

- Dr Geoff- "just had the results back madam , they're horrendous .......":smiliz23:

Also on here- it Separates the drama queens, sensationalists  and pant wetter's from the more calm, balanced, pragmatic folk.

And yet you complain about blanket statements. Here is a clue Tosh: Martin = horrendous signing. Oshaniwa = horrendous signing. Grzelak = poor signing. Using horrendous for the first two is more than appropriate.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

And yet you complain about blanket statements. Here is a clue Tosh: Martin = horrendous signing. Oshaniwa = horrendous signing. Grzelak = poor signing. Using horrendous for the first two is more than appropriate.

Unsure of your point tbh given what my original reply was too, I'd agree with the above  given the context.

Well done, you argued with yourself and won.

2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Unsure of your point tbh given what my original reply was too, I'd agree with the above  given the context.

Which means he must also have lost.    Which can't happen.   Maybe it was two draws.    

Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

No probs Tosh. Maybe you will work it out someday.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Which means he must also have lost.    Which can't happen.   Maybe it was two draws.    

That's a start to an unbeaten run...

Bridge of Djoum
16 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Did you know that Geoff has neither won or lost an argument with himself?

True story.

The Future's Maroon

There is some shite spouted on here these days, bordering on unreadable?

Coburg Hearts

Noticed this earlier on twitter and thought it was quite perceptive haha 

Kris O'Neil @
FollowFollow @krisoneil1874
More

Looking forward to Hearts Celtic on Sunday. 74 games unbeaten between them. Something has to give!

If we go down, I wonder if our great friends will cone with us again.

That was fantastic.

Cumdog!!!!!!

11 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

There is some shite spouted on here these days, bordering on unreadable?

There certainly is!

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Kris O'Neil @
More

Looking forward to Hearts Celtic on Sunday. 74 games unbeaten between them. Something has to give!

Lol

10 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Kris O'Neil @
More

Unless its a draw

Hate to piss on his chips

BRAVEHEART1874
On 12/7/2017 at 15:40, BRAVEHEART1874 said:

Come on then all these experts / doom and gloom merchants ;)  please  tell us what teams are going to finish above us out of these 5 teams - partick, killie, ross county, dundee, hamilton ?

Yep correct, the answer will be none and that is without us signing any players in january  or winning a couple of games instead of draws.

Because incase you haven't noticed they are playing chit tae but we can improve they simply will not :) 

So no one is denying we can play better and win a couple but it is not a relegation battle 

still f waiting come on da jambos :)

Brauhauser2012

No one really predicted this welcome change of direction. I doubt anyone will be complaining, except perhaps for the lengh if queues to the pie stand ?. Here we go!

Archived