Scottish Cup - 4th round draw : Hibs at home

Rab87

13 hours ago, jambogemz said:

"I made the decision last time to appoint Ian. Ann and the board listened to me, so its on me" 

That's what he said when pressed on the Cathro mistake in his opening interview after being reappointed. 

OK - that kills the theory on here that it was a Board decision then.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:10, soonbe110 said:

Agreed - nonsense.  None of us know that for a fact. It’s just speculation on the part of the Levein out campaign. 

Just as yours is speculation on the part of the Levein IN campaign

On 20/11/2017 at 20:37, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

The Lorne Bar? the one that closed years ago, Now Bar Boda? Bar Boda that has as many fitba fans in it as a phone box?

That Lorne Bar? Singing Hibs songs at teatime? 

AYE?

Me bad , it was the one on the other corner Alambra ?

yup deffo singing cheer up CL

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, dode said:

Now that makes much more sense.

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, dode said:

Alhambra's been shut for a good few years, so unless they were singing in the (exceedingly good) tapas restaurant that's there now, then it must've been yet another corner...

This gane against RC is really important in the context of the derby.  We simply have to start playing well and scoring goals to build up a bit of self belief.

Imo, if we don't go into the derby oozing with confidence we will get done by these repulsive cretins and that us totally unacceptable.

On 22/11/2017 at 20:55, jambogemz said:

"I made the decision last time to appoint Ian. Ann and the board listened to me, so its on me" 

That's what he said when pressed on the Cathro mistake in his opening interview after being reappointed. 

Hopefully the last wewill hear from Thomaso on this subject. Though he didnt  believe others so? 

On 23/11/2017 at 10:53, Thomaso said:

OK - that kills the theory on here that it was a Board decision then.

Nobody except you believes it was. Levein has been clear from day 1 that Cathro was his choice. Just like Robbie was. How many  times do you need to hear it before you believe and accept  it? 

He appointed Robbie, got it right

He appointed Cathro, got it wrong 

If we listen to you, appointed himself. How will it play out?

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:54, Spencer said:

He needs to win on 19/1/2018 or he is bang in trouble 

is it confirmed for the Friday night ? never seen anything

Coburg Hearts
9 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Alhambra's been shut for a good few years, so unless they were singing in the (exceedingly good) tapas restaurant that's there now, then it must've been yet another corner...

It was open when I passed it on Wednesday, though I've never heard singing from within. Now the old Alhambra  picture house, that's a different thing....shut many moons ago.

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

It was open when I passed it on Wednesday, though I've never heard singing from within. Now the old Alhambra  picture house, that's a different thing....shut many moons ago.

Are people talking about 'Robbies' ? That's on a corner, and a Hibs pub. Doesn't strike me as a sing-song place though

Edit: :facepalm: yes, the Alhambra is still there. I was thinking of whatever horrible pub used to be on the corner of Dalmeny St. I'm having a 'mare!

12 hours ago, hueyview said:

Usually 1-1,  but can see Hearts win if new players

If you believe in winning facts,2006 winners 2012 winners and next year is

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Are people talking about 'Robbies' ? That's on a corner, and a Hibs pub. Doesn't strike me as a sing-song place though

Edit: :facepalm: yes, the Alhambra is still there. I was thinking of whatever horrible pub used to be on the corner of Dalmeny St. I'm having a 'mare!

It's easy to get confused with the location of pubs on Leith Walk. Robbies was my old man's local for years, then the Half-Way Hoose at Shrubhill.

We left from a few when Leith Roseburn was still on the go.

On 24/11/2017 at 20:08, August Landmesser said:

Sorry for late catch up and being a pedant 

but you maybe need to brush up your leith walk boozers alambra is alive on the opposite to bar budda

sorry no trying to be a smart arse

August Landmesser
35 minutes ago, dode said:

Sorry for late catch up and being a pedant 

but you maybe need to brush up your leith walk boozers alambra is alive on the opposite to bar budda

sorry no trying to be a smart arse

No, you're right. I live just off Leith Walk and got all my grotty corner pubs in a fankle! 

3 minutes ago, thehibsaregay said:

Kick off Sunday 21st at 1405

Decent KO time tbh. We are not only winning this game, we are going to savagely pump their corpse so hard it ends up sliding in to its grave like a gigantic snail.

20 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Decent KO time tbh. We are not only winning this game, we are going to savagely pump their corpse so hard it ends up sliding in to its grave like a gigantic snail.

:jjyay:

...a bit disco

Our William Hill Scottish Cup tie against Hibs will kick off at 2:05pm on Sunday 21st January. Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket holders at 9am on Tuesday. http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6384 

GorgieBoysAreInTown

The atmosphere in the last couple weeks has been a bit better but I’m hoping if the team can stay in the game then we’ll drive them on for a positive result. 

However I think scott Wilson is missing a trick by only playing the hearts song before kick off. Looking at Northern Ireland fans singing ‘sweet Caroline’. The stadium is absolutely rocking. I would love hearts to adopt that or ‘hi ho silver lining’. Don’t ask me why but both songs would get our stadium jumping. 

Could we adopt sweet Caroline with lafferty/hughes and austin?

GorgieBoysAreInTown

Would be good with this starting hibs at home on the 27th. Let’s get the players going before the games starts. 

Archived