Boogie on the boat 2018

Matthew Le Tissier

Matthew Le Tissier

Deposit put down and cabin booked. Really looking forward to this. Anyone else booked up or done it before?

Салатные палочки

Is that similar to Bowie on the Boat? Bloody horrific by all accounts. 

3 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Can you please kick him and that remarkably unfunny lady he works with in the throat.

Radio for the brain dead.

My sentiments exactly

A professional time waster is that Man ...with a sycophant in tow ,who would  laugh at a wheel going round

19 hours ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Boogie is a prick

I was going to type that.

Think he's a Rangers fan too.

He's about as funny as a wasp in yer y-fronts.

Bogey in the morning.

AngleParkMenace

I was on a boat to the Dam when we had the misfortune of being joined by Boogie on the boat on the trip out there. It was like a schemie summer holiday. Neds everywhere screeming  ‘boogie boogie, boogie on the boat’  at any and every opportunity.

They took over the main bar, your not meant to get in if you don’t have a wee wrist band. We got past a bouncer and went to see the fuss. Total jakeball central. Quickly left. There were some decent looking folk there but the personalities of the schemies took over. In the morning I got to see some lass walking through the boat with a duvet wrapped round her, swigging from a bottle of rose in her hand. She met her pal and told her she had cum dripping down her thighs.  

Alwayssunnyingorgie
14 minutes ago, AngleParkMenace said:

I was on a boat to the Dam when we had the misfortune of being joined by Boogie on the boat on the trip out there. It was like a schemie summer holiday. Neds everywhere screeming  ‘boogie boogie, boogie on the boat’  at any and every opportunity.

They took over the main bar, your not meant to get in if you don’t have a wee wrist band. We got past a bouncer and went to see the fuss. Total jakeball central. Quickly left. There were some decent looking folk there but the personalities of the schemies took over. In the morning I got to see some lass walking through the boat with a duvet wrapped round her, swigging from a bottle of rose in her hand. She met her pal and told her she had cum dripping down her thighs.  

SOLD. 

you've made it sound great, I love scheme slags.A boat full would be brilliant,  Imagine all the scummy mummy's. 

On 05/11/2017 at 23:18, Matthew Le Tissier said:

Deposit put down and cabin booked. Really looking forward to this. Anyone else booked up or done it before?

Looks like you can relax mate, none of these snooty buggers are going! :D

Always thought it sneaky that this ferry advertises as going to Amsterdam when it docks 40km away in Ijmuiden BTW but that's another story - at least there's a cheap coffee shop nearby in ijmuiden, Joe Cool.

Get tore in and enjoy though, if you can't pull on this boat you should hang it up for good!

...a bit disco
23 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Looks like you can relax mate, none of these snooty buggers are going! :D

Always thought it sneaky that this ferry advertises as going to Amsterdam when it docks 40km away in Ijmuiden BTW but that's another story - at least there's a cheap coffee shop nearby in ijmuiden, Joe Cool.

Get tore in and enjoy though, if you can't pull on this boat you should hang it up for good!

You've never met the OP, have you Smithee?

:whistling:

Салатные палочки
3 hours ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

SOLD. 

you've made it sound great, I love scheme slags.A boat full would be brilliant,  Imagine all the scummy mummy's. 

:jjyay: 

4 hours ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

SOLD. 

:her:

The worlds biggest in work is obsessed by Boogie, he phones in all the time and forces his kids on them, tweets him daily desperate for a 'like', Boogie now ignores him and he's started on the woman and the other boy Mark Martin, he talks about them like he's mates with them!  I now like Boogie since he's clearly ignoring him, totally unfunny.

4 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

You've never met the OP, have you Smithee?

:whistling:

I haven't but you can tell he's a pure ride that any Calders Princess would be dying to claim for an hour or two

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I haven't but you can tell he's a pure ride that any Calders Princess would be dying to claim for an hour or two

This is a guy whose list of life achievements includes:

Barred from the Bush Bar, Easter Road.

Matthew Le Tissier
3 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

This is a guy whose list of life achievements includes:

Barred from the Bush Bar, Easter Road.

:laugh: I miss Bush Bar 

This Sounds like a typical night out in Leith tbf. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Matthew Le Tissier said:

:laugh: I miss Bush Bar 

This Sounds like a typical night out in Leith tbf. 

:lol:

Shanks said no
14 hours ago, AngleParkMenace said:

Thank you Sir, that is one of the best posts I have read on JKB in a long time.

23 minutes ago, scottish_chicP said:

I'm going for the first time. How bad can it be :laugh::huh2:

are you going to be the girl who had a duvet wrapped around her in APMs story?

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

are you going to be the girl who had a duvet wrapped around her in APMs story?

Oor chicp's no like that. 

She'll have none of that duvet nonsense!

sick.of.romanov
On 06/11/2017 at 12:33, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Can you please kick him and that remarkably unfunny lady he works with in the throat.

Radio for the brain dead.

It's the false laugh that she puts on that does my head in, if you don't find it funny don't pretend you do

Bridge of Djoum
On 11/5/2017 at 17:18, Matthew Le Tissier said:

My mate did this a few years ago. The one to Amsterdam I think? He said it was jam packed with jakey arseholes. 

Have fun, pal!

• 1 year later...
Shanks said no
40 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

Once back on board the ship you will settle down to dinner, before our fancy dress themed party night begins for our return journey back to Newcastle!

The video and the final couple of pictures when you scroll down include a man with a box on his head, a unicorn and a nun........

Craig Gordons Gloves

Thanks for the link because up until then i genuinely had to no idea what this thread was all about.

Based on the photos it looks like the boat will be full of loads of wee darlings.... 

DSC00011.jpg

3 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Once back on board the ship you will settle down to dinner, before our fancy dress themed party night begins for our return journey back to Newcastle!

The video and the final couple of pictures when you scroll down include a man with a box on his head, a unicorn and a nun........

I know.

That, added to the fact that Boogie is an arse, makes this sound a horrendous event.

Does the daft cow that used to present the show with him (Arlene?) still do so? She used to be as funny as a wasp in your bed.

Matthew Le Tissier

??? wasn’t actually that bad to be honest. Boat is hefty expensive for bevvy though. 

Would I do it again probably not.

Салатные палочки
24 minutes ago, Matthew Le Tissier said:

??? wasn’t actually that bad to be honest. Boat is hefty expensive for bevvy though. 

Would I do it again probably not.

More importantly, did you get your hole? 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

More importantly, did you get your hole? 

Stop dressing it up ffs  :biggrin:

If you need an answer, just ask.

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Stop dressing it up ffs  :biggrin:

If you need an answer, just ask.

:laugh: the reason I ask is three of my mates went a few years ago to Bowie on the Boat expecting it to be easy to get a shag. Apparently it was a total sausage fest and the only one of the three to get their hole was the ugly one. 

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh: the reason I ask is three of my mates went a few years ago to Bowie on the Boat expecting it to be easy to get a shag. Apparently it was a total sausage fest and the only one of the three to get their hole was the ugly one. 

Sausage fest :biggrin:

The ugly one :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

He pulled the unicorn in the pic above nap. 

Edit:the one on the right. Didn’t realise they were all unicorns. :lol:

Edited by gjcc

Seymour M Hersh
On 07/11/2017 at 12:37, Morgan said:

:her:

This thread is crying out for someone we all love to hear from. Where is he when you need him? :laugh:

7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

This thread is crying out for someone we all love to hear from. Where is he when you need him? :laugh:

Alwayssunnyingorgie I fear, is long gone :sadrobbo: