• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wavydavy

• i8hibsh

• Spencer

• Marooned Abroad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the deal with this guy? Not played for Hearts since end September, but may play for NI. Seriously hope it's not just so he can get his 109th Cap,  potentially at our expense if he's not 100% fit and ends up crocked again! 

Seymour M Hersh

Hearts won't be too happy if he does I reckon. As he was told by the docs/physios that he needed 12 days training before playing a game. Hearts were expecting him to get a look in for the 2nd game.

What about the rule if unfit for club then can’t play for country within 7 days ? 

Disgrace if if he plays especially after the way Levein treated Rherras after he went to Morocco against his wishes . Wonder if Hughes  will get the same treatment eh . 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

If Hughes features tonight for NI then surely even his apologists cant defend him.

Of he comes through it unscathed he'll be more match fit for us.

No problem with that.

If he gets injured, isma Should sit on him.

31 minutes ago, Livvyjambo said:

What about the rule if unfit for club then can’t play for country within 7 days ? 

Disgrace if if he plays especially after the way Levein treated Rherras after he went to Morocco against his wishes . Wonder if Hughes  will get the same treatment eh . 

CL has already pre-approved his potential involvement on Sunday, with the justification that it will mean he will be closer to match fit for the Partick game.

One rule for some and a completely different rule for others it seems.

1 hour ago, Cut The Crap said:

CL has already pre-approved his potential involvement on Sunday, with the justification that it will mean he will be closer to match fit for the Partick game.

One rule for some and a completely different rule for others it seems.

And Thursday ? 

4 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

If Hughes features tonight for NI then surely even his apologists cant defend him.

If he plays tonight then comes back and starts for us against Partick, I have no complaints.

47 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

If he plays tonight then comes back and starts for us against Partick, I have no complaints.

If he plays tonight then it strikes me as he has been holding back playing for us just in case he aggravated any injuries which would defo rule him out of the N I games. Only he knows the answer to that but if he starts it tells me he couldn’t give a toss about Hearts. Again totally the wrong type to have at the club. 

I don’t think he is a great player in any case but Souttar has been pish for weeks so we needed him but he doesn’t seem to fussed about club football 

On 31/10/2017 at 17:53, jambogemz said:

Signed by Cathro on the advice of Mcphee. 

Given 1 years extension while Cathro still in place. 

This. 

Does my head in that Levein gets the blame for everything negative at the club.

1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

This. 

Does my heid in that he doesn't

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 17:47, rick witter said:

If he plays tonight then it strikes me as he has been holding back playing for us just in case he aggravated any injuries which would defo rule him out of the N I games. Only he knows the answer to that but if he starts it tells me he couldn’t give a toss about Hearts. Again totally the wrong type to have at the club. 

I don’t think he is a great player in any case but Souttar has been pish for weeks so we needed him but he doesn’t seem to fussed about club football 

If!

But!

Maybe!

All the makings of a Kickback star.

Holyrood_Hearts
On 09/11/2017 at 17:49, DG_HMFC said:

This. 

Completely agree. 

5 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

If!

But!

Maybe!

All the makings of a Kickback star.

Where was the but and the maybe mate???

Turns out he deemed himself fit enough for a place on the bench which in my mind is an absolute disgrace when his own manager said he would have no chance of playing. Undermining the manager of the club is just another thing in a long line of things wrong with the squad at the moment!!! 

32 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Turns out he deemed himself fit enough for a place on the bench which in my mind is an absolute disgrace when his own manager said he would have no chance of playing. Undermining the manager of the club is just another thing in a long line of things wrong with the squad at the moment!!! 

He was in the squad as he may have a chance of being fit for the 2nd game. In international football all players in the squad are now stripped with non starters on the bench. 

You’re getting your knickers in a twist about nothing, another thing that’s wrong with this message board at the moment!!!

Edited by Rudolf

I’ll describe the scenario again for all the smaller brained on this forum. Here is a graph. As time goes by he gets fitter. It’s pretty linear. So the later on a game is the bigger chance he will be fit. So if there’s a game October 12th and a game November  12th he has a bigger chance of being fit for the November game. If he’s fit he plays.  I hope this helped you guys work it out x 

E353FE6C-99A4-4194-A0DA-E4A8313018E8.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

He was in the squad as he may have a chance of being fit for the 2nd game. In international football all players in the squad are now stripped with non starters on the bench. 

You’re getting your knickers in a twist about nothing, another thing that’s wrong with this message board at the moment!!!

So even tho he has no chance of playing in the game he puts a strip on and sits on the bench. 

Not having that why would he do that? 

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

So even tho he has no chance of playing in the game he puts a strip on and sits on the bench. 

He’s in the squad so has to get stripped and sit on the bench. He’s their leader and may have a chance of playing in the second game which is why he’s in the squad. 

Not it rocket science is it? 

been here before
2 hours ago, rick witter said:

:facepalm:

54 minutes ago, rick witter said:

:facepalm:   :facepalm:

been here before
51 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Not it rocket science is it? 

It's not, no.

For some it's waaaayyy harder than that.

Ok let’s see what happens when he gets back to the club and if he is fit on his return from international duty

Edited by rick witter

2 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Ok let’s see what happens when he gets back to the club and if he is fit on his return from international duty

Wow, a post of yours I can agree with. Why didn't you post this earlier and save us having to read all your other ones

4 hours ago, rick witter said:

You're wittering!

FIFA rules

Something they brought in a few years ago. The nations wanted it so they had more options 

The clue is that 2 keepers are on bench

In my whole life football fans don't follow everything 

8 hours ago, XB52 said:

Wow, a post of yours I can agree with. Why didn't you post this earlier and save us having to read all your other ones

5 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

You're wittering!

Ok let’s see if he plays Sunday. Better yet let’s welcome him back to our side 

been here before

You're really not getting the concept of time aiding recovery are you?

Dayman knocked up a simple graph explaining it all to you. Have you anything you'd like explained pertaining to what it demonstrates?

5 hours ago, rick witter said:

Rick, don't let those Bully Boys sway your opinion.  Clearly, AH's chances of playing are Getting Better all the time.  At worst, I reckon he'll be On Standby for Sunday.

Seymour M Hersh
16 hours ago, rick witter said:

John Terry type behaviour! 

2 hours ago, been here before said:

You're really not getting the concept of time aiding recovery are you?

Dayman knocked up a simple graph explaining it all to you. Have you anything you'd like explained pertaining to what it demonstrates?

Cheers for noticing that mate. Thought my hard work went unnoticed there. That’s the first time I’ve made a graph since uni.it was hurting my feelings that no one cared!! 

9 hours ago, EH11 said:

Rick, don't let those Bully Boys sway your opinion.  Clearly, AH's chances of playing are Getting Better all the time.  At worst, I reckon he'll be On Standby for Sunday.

Just want to take a second to acknowledge this post:thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

He’ll be injured again after tonight.

1 minute ago, Braminho said:

Needs punted, if he’s no fit to start the next club game 

Agree with both posts.

1 minute ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

If NI don't qualify then I suspect he may announce his retirement from football. 

Hearts would miss him.

2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I hope he plays well and gets his country to Russia

Today is not about his club but his country and good luck to him

Absolutely.  Been a great servant to his country 

No doubt cruising through the game against slightly better than SPL has to offer......

But get him tae **** will be the rabid shouts 

This place :facepalm: