****OFFICIAL HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN V ST JOHNSTONE THREAD****

Mr Sifter

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott herbertson
7 minutes ago, Ecce Romanov said:

Will be enjoying the game from my comp premium seat. Thanks JKB :smugger::verysmug:

The midfield will have a 'fresh' quality to it. Getting the focus: aggression balance right will be key.

A win by one goal will do just fine.

1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

Looking forward to this one, my first match in my new travel regime. M90 bus at 11.18 from Birnam , West End at 1 and bus to Murrayfield. As the bus passes through Perth I expect well pick up a few formers en route.

3-1 to us

Have you moved on a permanent basis?

scott herbertson
23 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

Have you moved on a permanent basis?

Yes Sandy - big house so you and yours always welcome if you are passing or want a wee break

were still renting a little flat in London while the kids finish school so I’m done there a fair bit during term time but that will go soon then I’ll be back up full time

I think we might see a slight change to the formation today and see a 4411

. . . . . ..   Jon. . . . ..  . 

Smith Berra souttar brandon

Walker cochrane Ross Milinkovic

. . . . . . . Isma

. . . . . . . . . .  Lafferty

Well I hope so anyway

Hopefully Milinkovic will start. I’m really looking forward to seeing what he can do. Looks like a machine who doesn’t hide and is everywhere. If he does start and play well it gives food for thought for Tuesday 

1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

Yes Sandy - big house so you and yours always welcome if you are passing or want a wee break

were still renting a little flat in London while the kids finish school so I’m done there a fair bit during term time but that will go soon then I’ll be back up full time

That's nice to know but hardly the place to be talking about your domestic arrangements.

22 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

That's nice to know but hardly the place to be talking about your domestic arrangements.

You on your man jams? 

31 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

You still having to sleep on the sofa ??

Anyway 2-0 to the Jambos.

I really like the cover of the programme for this match. Not been that keen on some of the covers, but this is really smart.

Fine film too.

Confident of a Hearts win. Seems to be a good team sport building. We need that, especially with the selection issues and quality available.

rudi must stay
13 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I really like the cover of the programme for this match. Not been that keen on some of the covers, but this is really smart.

Fine film too.

Confident of a Hearts win. Seems to be a good team sport building. We need that, especially with the selection issues and quality available.

Well said. Only reason I bought the dvd was the box turns out its a very good film, hopefully the programme is shiny too. If not,

: disappointing

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
3 hours ago, MacPhee said:

. . . . . . . Isma

Well I hope so anyway

Not sure thats enough bite in midfield, id expect to see buaben i stead of cochrane or milinkovic

Jambof3tornado

Due to piddle down so I'm glad my seat near the front of the west stand is really exposed.

Makes a change from row 4 of the wheatfield which is.....really exposed!!

Big coat on.

3-1 win. Callachan to bag a brace and a lafferty header.

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

Not sure thats enough bite in midfield, id expect to see buaben i stead of cochrane or milinkovic

I hope buaban is on the bench at best.

rudi must stay
3 hours ago, MacPhee said:

. . . . . . . Isma

Well I hope so anyway

Can't see Milinkovic and Walker being in the same team, they seem too similar. Could be Cowie and Callaghan again in the middle, that's our strongest combination and Levein will want to dominate at home. Top two should be the same, and Brandon at left back you could be onto something, big new deal so Levein obviously rates him

18 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Due to piddle down so I'm glad my seat near the front of the west stand is really exposed.

Makes a change from row 4 of the wheatfield which is.....really exposed!!

Big coat on.

3-1 win. Callachan to bag a brace and a lafferty header.

It does look like rain not far off....  Watching cup game at Platform, and tram to stadium., try to dodge downpours  :)

16 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Can't see Milinkovic and Walker being in the same team, they seem too similar. Could be Cowie and Callaghan again in the middle, that's our strongest combination and Levein will want to dominate at home. Top two should be the same, and Brandon at left back you could be onto something, big new deal so Levein obviously rates him

Isnt Cowie injured? 

3 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

Isnt Cowie injured? 

He was and CL said he would not be fit for today but he may have improved enough.

I think he will be saved for Tuesday.

Just now, rudi must stay said:

No hadn't heard that

He was replaced at half time last week at Ross Co. Tight calf again.

Lucille's Thirsty

It would be a very important three points if we manage to beat these such a bogey opponent for us.

I suspect it'll be exact replica of Aberdeen game they'll come dig in with us hopefully putting a goal past them.

win this and we'll go above the vermin ahead of the Derby which would be marvellous given how we're a such a shamble and the vermin are pulling up trees.

The White Cockade

what is the weather like?

been horrendous on IOM today so hopefully better in Auld Reekie

John mcCartney

very light shower at newhaven a few mins ago after a morning of sun ,generally a mild calm autumn day chief

rudi must stay

From the official site : McLaughlin, Smith, Berra, Souttar, Brandon, Buaben, Callaghan, Walker, Milinkovic, Goncalves, Lafferty

Really like the look of this team

The White Cockade
2 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

very light shower at newhaven a few mins ago after a morning of sun ,generally a mild calm autumn day chief

good stuff

always think bad conditions are a real leveller

fancy us to win by 2 today

The White Cockade
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

From the official site : McLaughlin, Smith, Berra, Souttar, Brandon, Buaben, Callaghan, Walker, Milinkovic, Goncalves, Lafferty

Really like the look of this team

yeah I think that's about the best team we could field

prefer Smith on the right though

Captain Sausage
9 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

442 then?

Looks like it. Interested to see how Milinkovic does with a start! 4 out and out attacking players - no dicking around from Craig. 

Very attacking line up, hope Prince does well in the midfield where he should be when he’s in the team.

Anderson is a big miss for them, been a lynchpin for a number of years. Hopefully we can take advantage.

Cochrane, Henderson and Moore on the bench, could be a big occasion for the lads if any of them get on

AllyjamboDerbyshire
3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Can we all congregate in the car park at half-time to wave the clogger infested trains back into Edinburgh?

Judging by the photos on twitter the trains will be full of empty seats:teehee:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Brave lineup. Can't claim Levein is negative selecting it. It does look very lightweight in midfield, however.

5 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Can we all congregate in the car park at half-time to wave the clogger infested trains back into Edinburgh?

You mean Train  dont you

14 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Judging by the photos on twitter the trains will be full of empty seats:teehee:

:) Very good

Archived