Referee for Saturday

Deevers

Yet another GFA clown - Willie Collum.

Bet your bottom dollar we'll get little or nothing from him.

Officiated twice (both defeats) this season, and sent off one Hearts player each time, that being Nade and Kurskis.

Officiated twice (both defeats) this season, and sent off one Hearts player each time, that being Nade and Kurskis.

To say nothing of his absolutely disgraceful performance at Kilmarnock at the end of last season.

The GFA just wheel them off the conveyor belt. At least he is geographically neutral this time!

Yes, just ask John Huges,he say's the same,funny how the SFA have it in for us AND Falkirk.

Cant see what difference it makes what ref we get these days, there all p1sh.
Cant see what difference it makes what ref we get these days, WE ARE P1SH !!

To say nothing of his absolutely disgraceful performance at Kilmarnock at the end of last season.

Another penalty for the opposition??!!

Every F****** week it's the same...Ref fur Saturday is (Add Name) that's us feked!!! He'll gie they C**** a Dooobius Pen, and then that'll be us...Blah, Blah Ferkin Blah.....:mad:

That's it, WE ARE ****E and it's Aw the Ferkin Refs fault!!

Look at were the REAL problem lies...That Team could NOT Give a ****!

Shaggy is NOT a MANAGER!!

MadVlad is NOT going to get us a REAL Manager or Decent Players...And I won't Hold my breath about a new Stand either...It's Aw the Ref's Fault... :wacko:

People who think having incompetant referees in charge won't make any difference are living in cloud cuckoo land.

As was stated by someone in a half decent Daily Record article, Kenny Clark refused to give us a stonewaller last weekend, something that could have seen us record a comfortable victory in the end. Incompetant refereeing has cost us on more than one occasion this season.

Yes, we're all kinds of sh*te, but having complete numpties officiating our games will not help us climb the league.

People who think having incompetant referees in charge won't make any difference are living in cloud cuckoo land.

As was stated by someone in a half decent Daily Record article, Kenny Clark refused to give us a stonewaller last weekend, something that could have seen us record a comfortable victory in the end. Incompetant refereeing has cost us on more than one occasion this season.

Yes, we're all kinds of sh*te, but having complete numpties officiating our games will not help us climb the league.

Nail on the nut!!! On the nut!!!!

Both fully justified.

Spitonastranger
Both fully justified.

you say justified, but the argument is about consistancy, kurkis was an idiot but again the player who kicked him initially was not cautioned, :mad:

The standard of refereeing in Scotland is shocking at the moment. But that's not the reason we're in the mess we're in. Sorry, but in the cold light of day we should be able to beat every team in the SPL regardless of who is ref'ing us. Its no-ones fault but our own that we're languishing in the bottom of the league just now. I know people are angry and get caught up in the atmosphere of the match, but it seems to be a constant theme that we look to blame the referees for our ineptitude on the park this season.

Vlad knew exactly why he was doing with his rant about corrupt refs as it took some more of the focus away from the shortcomings of our players and his part in it. It just fed the monster.

Every F****** week it's the same...Ref fur Saturday is (Add Name) that's us feked!!! He'll gie they C**** a Dooobius Pen, and then that'll be us...Blah, Blah Ferkin Blah.....:mad:

That's it, WE ARE ****E and it's Aw the Ferkin Refs fault!!

Look at were the REAL problem lies...That Team could NOT Give a ****!

Shaggy is NOT a MANAGER!!

MadVlad is NOT going to get us a REAL Manager or Decent Players...And I won't Hold my breath about a new Stand either...It's Aw the Ref's Fault... :wacko:

:P GOSH YOU USE ALOT OF *** ITHINK THEY MIGHT BE SWEERY WORDS, AND WHEN DID FERKIN BLAH SIGN FOR US- I BET THE REF SENDS HIM OFF ON SATURDAY.:wacko:[/size]

loveofthegame

Nade and Kurskis both deserved red cards. It really doesnt matter what ref we get, they're all ****e and hate hearts. Add to that we're pish and you have quite a recipe for defeat....

Another penalty for the opposition??!!

Aberdeen have been getting s***loads of penalties this season, especially up there, so its a given. :mad:

Captain Canada

I'm not worried about the ref, I'm more worried about crosses coming in from Jose's side of the pitch causing us problems. Can someone on the coaching staff not have a word with him and tell him to at least get within 5 yards of the guy he's meant to be marking.

Archived