Pro Evo 2008 for PC SPL update

JamboRossi79

Any chance you could let me know what to do with it after I have downloaded the file? It Would be most appreciated.

No edited teams show up when I put that in the save folder.

Do I need to rename it?

Try moving your PES2008_OPTION01 file out of the save folder and then start the game.

Try moving your PES2008_OPTION01 file out of the save folder and then start the game.

Didn't work. The downloaded file is called PES2008_EDIT01_1201118150.bin - is that named right?

Worked when I removed the "_1201118150" bit from the filename.

Ah, I wonder if filefront added that when I uploaded it.

Ah, I wonder if filefront added that when I uploaded it.

Aye guess it must have done.

Had a quick look and the team ratings seem a bit off - e.g. Aberdeen just as good as Rangers and Celtic, with Gretna not being much worse - think there should be a bigger difference.

Aye guess it must have done.

Had a quick look and the team ratings seem a bit off - e.g. Aberdeen just as good as Rangers and Celtic, with Gretna not being much worse - think there should be a bigger difference.

I know stats certainly ain't my strong point. It's difficult to judge a team when all you do stas wise is each individual player. As long as it plays ok I don't care too much re the team stats and so far it plays fine.

Noticed a problem playing this the other day that some players appearances are messed up - they appear completely black e.g. Gerrard. I presume this is because you have uploaded/scanned faces to some players yourself?

Archived