Barry Robson

Alfie22

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee_utd/7204233.stm

Sorry if this is an old thread guys. :o

Why on Earth are we not going for this player.:confused:

Here is a lad that wold certainly solve the issue of a gulf between the midfield and striker(s). He has passion, is great passer of the ball and boy can he strike it.... Hearts should be breaking the bank for Robson.

I still believe if they had a proper manager (no disrespect to CF but he's not exp enough) in place we could have Robson here.

We are a bigger club than Utd, Yes we are in trouble just now but we should still be able to lure players like Robson to the club.

Here is a lad that wold certainly solve the issue of a gulf between the midfield and striker(s). He has passion, is great passer of the ball and boy can he strike it.... Hearts should be breaking the bank for Robson.

sorry there aint a hope in hell of us spending ?1-2m

on any player.our limit i guess is around the ?500,000 mark.even then we've had our fingers burnt at this price.

i guess we'll just have to take some 'satisfaction' that

we are linked with this type of player.we always seem to be monitoring the situation (naismith,davies etc)without

ever executing a deal.

Barry Robson or any other sensible player in scotland of a decent quality would never sign for hearts:

a) the gaffer doesn't have a clue

and

B) our board is full of complete deluded *****

rudi must stay

they should be yes sadly Hearts never sign players the fans want :confused:

It should now be perfectly clear to everyone that we are NOT going to spend ?1 million (or anywhere near that amount) on ANYONE until the new stand is completed.

I dont understand how you dont see it.

The club cant sustain current expenditure against current income. Until the cash flow has the right conditions to improve drastically (i.e the new stand) drastic improvement of the quality of the playing squad is effectively in cold storage.

Read between the lines of every statement Lopez, and every other official spokesman, has made. They are virtually telling you this is the case in black and white.

You should be used to it by now, over the last couple of season they were plenty of decent players around. Yet we managed to miss most, if not all of them.

Why would an exellent scottish player, who knows all about Hearts and the goings on, want to join our circus.

Because we don't have a manager.

Because we don't have a Chairperson.

Because we dont have a CEO.

I,ve been shouting for months Barry Robson would make a great captain for us.Does anyone at the club care about some of the rubbish we,re playing?

It should now be perfectly clear to everyone that we are NOT going to spend ?1 million (or anywhere near that amount) on ANYONE until the new stand is completed.

The club cant sustain current expenditure against current income. Until the cash flow has the right conditions to improve drastically (i.e the new stand) drastic improvement of the quality of the playing squad is effectively in cold storage.

Read between the lines of every statement Lopez, and every other official spokesman, has made. They are virtually telling you this is the case in black and white.

You are right, it is obvious. They have run out of money to spend on players. So far in this window - Pospisil out - another high earner off the wage bill.

Will we see another transfer list on the club website this year though?

spot on - we'll get the odd singing like Kingston or Nade for 500,000 or so but that is all. The club have basically admitted that our strategy is to sign up youth and bring them through before selling them on for a profit.

Archived