"Dear Mr Gustas... "

Beast Boy

WorldChampions1902

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

Mr Kevin Moffat"

This is one of my favourite ever things. :wub:

Dear Mr Moffat,

:gocompare:

Arse still in tatters, aye?

Yours,

Hertz.

Ps. Up ye.

It's a topper. Best part is, it must have taken him days/weeks to compose it using his speak and spell and crayons. Plenty of opportunities to stop, have a look in the mirror, read his work over and go:

"Ken what? I'm actually a gigantic phallus. I should probably destroy this in case it ever makes the light of day."

He didn't though. He sent it, then he posted it on the internet. :rofl:

Салатные палочки

"Dear Mr Gustas

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Frightening.

Something tells me a poster on here had dinner with this guy or who he thought was this guy one night.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

WorldChampions1902

Thanks for that WC1902. :thumbsup:

Don't suppose you have Sergey's Ten years a slaver post to hand too, do you?

Scott, you posted this tonight on Kickback:

His (Sergey's) source has provided him with lists of legal representatives for the creditors amongst other contacts. Sergey then no doubt spends an incredible amount of time emailing questions posing as different professional firms in order to garner information. For example if creditors meetings are scheduled. Sometimes it pays off.

I'd like to think his source that has provided him this information is now a well that has ran dry. But I am sceptical. Even so, he has lists of the various contacts to cause bother. Lists that would usually not be so easy to acquire in the public domain.Scott (I know you'll read this) - Once this debacle is finally laid to rest, I'll openly post who my contacts are/were, one even sat at the top table of your beloved club and once held an important directorship. I kid you not!

Yes, I have creditors lists (obtained through the Kaunas court) in various formats (excel is the best - much easier to use than PDF's) and can spend as little time as is needed in forwarding-on the documentation that I hold in attempting to scupper the CVA. It's a pity you didn't get one step ahead of the game, eh! Oh, don't give me the BDO acting on the behest of the creditors - I've already blown that ruse out the water.

This post isn't bravado - it's a statement of fact.

I've been working for almost 10 years in bringing your club down - and one day you'll maybe know half the story.

GIRFUY

Working for almost 10 years in bringing your club down...

:tlj:

Aye?

His (Sergey's) source has provided him with lists of legal representatives for the creditors amongst other contacts. Sergey then no doubt spends an incredible amount of time emailing questions posing as different professional firms in order to garner information. For example if creditors meetings are scheduled. Sometimes it pays off.

I'd like to think his source that has provided him this information is now a well that has ran dry. But I am sceptical. Even so, he has lists of the various contacts to cause bother. Lists that would usually not be so easy to acquire in the public domain.Scott (I know you'll read this) - Once this debacle is finally laid to rest, I'll openly post who my contacts are/were, one even sat at the top table of your beloved club and once held an important directorship. I kid you not!

Yes, I have creditors lists (obtained through the Kaunas court) in various formats (excel is the best - much easier to use than PDF's) and can spend as little time as is needed in forwarding-on the documentation that I hold in attempting to scupper the CVA. It's a pity you didn't get one step ahead of the game, eh! Oh, don't give me the BDO acting on the behest of the creditors - I've already blown that ruse out the water.

I've been working for almost 10 years in bringing your club down - and one day you'll maybe know half the story.

GIRFUY

It's like Guillermo del Toro had a stroke part way through his latest fictional masterpiece. :rofl:

WorldChampions1902

It's like Guillermo del Toro had a stroke part way through his latest fictional masterpiece. :rofl:

He WAS involved in the early Hobbit movies to be fair!

Is that Moffat letter real? Who was it sent to? How did it get out into the public domain?

Yes. The Lithuanian President. He posted it on Hibs.net.

Did anyone ever find the tosser and stick a copy of the letter up his rectum, using a steel toe capped boot?

Nope but had a few entertaining exchanges on Twitter. Just tried to find them but his account is now locked so his tweets on it don't appear in search results.

He was so proud of his efforts. [emoji23]

"Dear Mr Gustas

Mr Kevin Moffat"

I'll never,ever tire of reading that :rofl:

"Dear Mr Gustas

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Now that is one broken spoon burner. His pain is my viagra.

A bit rich coming from the club that done a deal on their loan with a UK owned bank that bumped the UK taxpayer out of money!

Anyway, that email is hilarious :lol: bet he was typing away through tears and snotters.

:jjyay:

GIRFUY

Excel is the best - much easier to use than PDF ha ha ha wow is that incase you want to do Vlookups ya absolute weapon.

You can all laugh but all we have to show for the last few years is a shitey new stand that looks like an office in Slough, apparently.

Cannae even see the Castle from the roof.

Dear Mr Moffat,

We note your concerns and having changed our pants which we had pissed laughing we enclose a cheque for ?50. Get yourself down to Leith, find a prostitute on us, and get yourself a ride.

Yours, Mr Gustas.

Big Slim Stylee

You can all laugh but all we have to show for the last few years is a shitey new stand that looks like an office in Slough, apparently.

Cannae even see the Castle from the roof.

But we're serving chips, so that's all good then.

The saddest part of this is that no Hearts fan would do it if the shoe was on the other foot.

This. Genuinely, not in a point scoring way. I just don't think any of us are threatened enough by their existence to go to such lengths to attempt to end them.

Did Hearts fans not stand with Hibs fans when mercer tried to merge them? 

I'm looking forward to the day when we are so vastly superior to them that we rarely give them a thought. Bit like the relationship between Arsenal and Brentford.

GIRFUY

All that work, only for the following immortal post on hearing the news that the CVA had been agreed:

"Was there a meeting today? I was sailing"

:gok:

This. Genuinely, not in a point scoring way. I just don't think any of us are threatened enough by their existence to go to such lengths to attempt to end them.

Did Hearts fans not stand with Hibs fans when mercer tried to merge them?

Yes we did ... quite a few of us did, mostly because I lived just round the corner ... wouldn't do it nowadays

• 2 years later...
ToadKiller Dog

To be fair Mr Kevin Muppet is the reason Vlad won't risk leaving Russia as Vlad knows Muppet is waiting to pounce and have Vkad on trial at the Hague .

Wonder if Mr Gustas would be up for an expenses paid trip to Edinburgh to present one of these £1,000,000 FoH cheques to AB at Tynecastle.

Be very happy for JKB to fund that.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wonder if Mr Gustas would be up for an expenses paid trip to Edinburgh to present one of these £1,000,000 FoH cheques to AB at Tynecastle.

Be very happy for JKB to fund that.

Or cut the ribbon at the Easter Road Super Aldi opening event.