United close to De Vries switch

TDB

Thought someone on here recently said he was going to Kilmarnock as a replacement for Nish.

Yes but Kb snobbery wont have it

De Vries did an excellent job for us and was grossly underrated

Id take him back in a second

Far superior to the likes of makela, nade, elliot and for a fraction of the cash

Met him in Tiger Lily on Saturday night. Nice bloke but think we had his best days without doubt. I see more talent in Nade if only would could use it.

Don't think he would give us anything we don't already have. Would take Maybury though..

Say What Again

No.

Did a decent job here the first time and will be fondly remembered for Hibs & Bordeaux but those days are in the past.

Hasn't he hardly kicked a ball for over a season due to various injuries? I suppose we could sign him to pal about with Pinilla.

I'de heard the Killie rumour. He was at the derby.

I'de love for us to try and re-sign Fuller?

Have you seen him play recently?

Watched him against Newcastle in the cup,he was rank.Had no first touch or second come to that.

He is not the answer to our problem's. (Dont know who is?)

hearts @ heart

So him on Saturday on the concorse between the gorgie and wheatfield stand posing for photo' with some jambos just after the final whistle.

Thought he was taller till realised he was crouching.;)

On another note asked Maybury if he was signing last night at Motherwell and got a, "we'll see what happens" out of him. I'd love Maybury back in the hearts side

Sydney from Sydney

Best of luck to him. I hope when he comes back to Tynie in a United top that he gets a great reception from our fans.

Archived