Pranks

Jeff

So with Toy Story 3 currently being shown on the council tele, it reminded me of this absolute classic of a prank.

What's the best prank you've seen or been apart of?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took control of a friend's phone and posted on Facebook that they had been selected for Come Dine With Me.

A much better frape than "I love it up the..."

Managed to get over 100 likes before he checked his phone.

In the days before automated messages we used to prank new staff by writing a note saying "Mr C Lyon" had called them and game them the number for Edinburgh Zoo.

Got dozens of folk with that one over the years.

In the days before automated messages we used to prank new staff by writing a note saying "Mr C Lyon" had called them and game them the number for Edinburgh Zoo.

Got dozens of folk with that one over the years.

I fell for that one at work years ago :vrface:

Working in an office once, a couple of us tied bits of thread to lots of stuff on someone's desk and tied the other end to the receiver of his phone.  When he answered his next call, half the stuff on his desk went flying. You probably had to be there.

Another time, somewhere else, someone found a dead mouse and put it in a guy's piece. Though funny at the time, it seems more like workplace bullying looking back.

luckyBatistuta

Got my sister in law a belter on Christmas Day. We always put scratch cards in everyone's cards for their birthdays and Christmas. A couple of years back, I got a pile of fake scratch cards and put a ?50,000 win in her card and then filmed it. My wife and her mum and dad knew about it and went along, but not sure if they were ok with it really. Anyway, she gave it to my brother in law to start scratching it, but took it off him when he went all quiet and wouldn't say how much they had won. She looked at it and started beating her chest and screaming "I've won ?50,000" over and over. She actually hovered across my floor (like the nun in the Blues Brothers :lol: ) towards my wife and started hugging her. At this point, I was absolutely pissing myself laughing inside, but when she looked at my wife's face, she said "this isn't real is it" My wife, feeling guilty, said "no" and then was slapped across the face by my sister in law...funniest thing I've ever seen and got it all on video :lol:

Go to the stock room and ask them for a left handed screwdriver. Tell them it's for me.

Got my sister in law a belter on Christmas Day. We always put scratch cards in everyone's cards for their birthdays and Christmas. A couple of years back, I got a pile of fake scratch cards and put a ?50,000 win in her card and then filmed it. My wife and her mum and dad knew about it and went along, but not sure if they were ok with it really. Anyway, she gave it to my brother in law to start scratching it, but took it off him when he went all quiet and wouldn't say how much they had won. She looked at it and started beating her chest and screaming "I've won ?50,000" over and over. She actually hovered across my floor (like the nun in the Blues Brothers :lol: ) towards my wife and started hugging her. At this point, I was absolutely pissing myself laughing inside, but when she looked at my wife's face, she said "this isn't real is it" My wife, feeling guilty, said "no" and then was slapped across the face by my sister in law...funniest thing I've ever seen and got it all on video :lol:

Cruel ****

:rofl:

:cornette:

When i was 16 as an apprentice at Rank Hovis in Leith.

They said the boss wanted to see me.

Wnd up.

The boss said ok Dougie back to your work

Sent one apprentice to the bakers for 2 buttered ovaries , one of my workmates who wasn't on shift was in the queue listening to him argue with the wee woman that they did sell them .

luckyBatistuta

Cruel ****

:cornette:

A brief glimpse into the mind of my sister in law...

Years ago when they were kids, they had a plumber doing work in their bathroom. My sister in law asked my wife to run to the shop for her and if she did, she would give her a surprise. My wife being young and naive, was instantly off and running to the shops. When she got back, she asked where her surprise was, only to be told that it was in the wardrobe. Off she ran to the wardrobe then, only to open the doors and be confronted by a giant steaming turd, because her sister couldn't get in to the bathroom.

A brief glimpse into the mind of my sister in law...

Years ago when they were kids, they had a plumber doing work in their bathroom. My sister in law asked my wife to run to the shop for her and if she did, she would give her a surprise. My wife being young and naive, was instantly off and running to the shops. When she got back, she asked where her surprise was, only to be told that it was in the wardrobe. Off she ran to the wardrobe then, only to open the doors and be confronted by a giant steaming turd, because her sister couldn't get in to the bathroom.

:yas:

:gok:

Witnessed loads and fell for a few whilst I was an apprentice.

Worst I saw was an arrogant apprentice getting his comeuppance on his last day.

The twat would never listen to his tradesmen and messed up almost every task he was given, which someone invariably had to sort out.

So they filled his Tupperware piece box with cow shit.

We all denied it on Monday, although Tom who lived next to a farm was no1 suspect.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

When i was 16 as an apprentice at Rank Hovis in Leith.

They said the boss wanted to see me.

Wnd up.

The boss said ok Dougie back to your work

That's a bit pish

My favourite desk-based one is to switch the 'm' and 'n' keys on a colleague's keyboard. Guaranteed to drive them nuts.

Ha - used to do this in my office loads. Inverting the display so their desktop was upside down was another.

I used to be network administrator, so I could send a message to any windows session I wanted - used to scare the shit out of some folk. 

These were in the days when most folk in the office were scared of computers :D

Place I worked in liked to send its new apprentices to a nearby garage for "a long stand."

"Go to stores and get me a new bubble for my spirit level" :rofl:

fabienleclerq

This threads useless without that video....

Prank gone wrong.

Aged about 12 I was staying over at a friends house. His step dad was follicle challenged. Bald as a coot to be precise. He was a prankster himself and always winding me and my mate up. Late at night after concocting a plan we decided to sneak upstairs and draw a willy on his bald head using his sisters lip stick. Big mistake!!

We crept upstairs into the bedroom so see him and my mates mum sound asleep. Got the lippy out and started drawing a big dong and his eyes opened! We did one and hid in the shower next door. 

"There's someone in the house" we heard him say to my mates mum

"Wake up XXX, theres a burglar in here".

He then gets up and disappears down stairs!

We leg it back down into the bedroom and pretend to be asleep. 2 mins later he comes in telling us to get up there's a burglar in the house!

We managed to convince him he had been dreaming and managed to calm him down before going back to bed. He checked every door and window before agreeing he must have been dreaming!! So breaky in the morning he's telling us about this really vivid dream he had whilst cooking bacon with a badly half drawn donger on his baldy head!

We did own up and got severely reprimanded for it :) 

luckyBatistuta

This threads useless without that video....

You know that ain't happening :lol:

When I see my sister in law, I'll ask her if it's ok, but I seriously doubt it.

Say What Again

Prank gone wrong.

Aged about 12 I was staying over at a friends house. His step dad was follicle challenged. Bald as a coot to be precise. He was a prankster himself and always winding me and my mate up. Late at night after concocting a plan we decided to sneak upstairs and draw a willy on his bald head using his sisters lip stick. Big mistake!!

We crept upstairs into the bedroom so see him and my mates mum sound asleep. Got the lippy out and started drawing a big dong and his eyes opened! We did one and hid in the shower next door. 

"There's someone in the house" we heard him say to my mates mum

"Wake up XXX, theres a burglar in here".

He then gets up and disappears down stairs!

We leg it back down into the bedroom and pretend to be asleep. 2 mins later he comes in telling us to get up there's a burglar in the house!

We managed to convince him he had been dreaming and managed to calm him down before going back to bed. He checked every door and window before agreeing he must have been dreaming!! So breaky in the morning he's telling us about this really vivid dream he had whilst cooking bacon with a badly half drawn donger on his baldy head!

We did own up and got severely reprimanded for it :)

That doesn't sound like it went wrong at all :rofl:

What a result! :lol:

My mum fell asleep on the settee once, leaving her false teeth on a table beside her.  I put washing-up liquid on her wallies. Needless to say, When she put her teeth back in they didn't stay in for long.

I fell for that one at work years ago :vrface:

I worked in a central Edinburgh bar many moons ago and someone phoned up and asked if there was a Mr Mike Hunt in the bar.

Mr Muggins here shouted out at the top,of his voice 'is Mike Hunt in the bar'.

:phface:

Place I worked in liked to send its new apprentices to a nearby garage for "a long stand."

We sent a new guy to the workshop for a tin of tartan paint.

That doesn't sound like it went wrong at all :rofl:

What a result! :lol:

Indeed it did not :rofl:

Might not have been the intended prank but the end result was excellent :D

I intercepted the fire station paintwork requisition paperwork while snooping in the Station Officer's office one day.

Filled it in and signed it and stuck it back in the internal mail.

Mustard machine bay doors,dark brown rec room and strawberry kiss in boss's office.

He went ****ing mental.

Another time I balanced a condom (essential PPE) with 4 gallons of water in it on top of a door to get a colleague.

Needless to say the next guy to use the door was a Divisional Officer.

I couldn't stop laughing even when he was bollocking me.

Have to mention the poor guy who fell asleep at a straw fire one night and woke up to find his mates had set him on fire.

Serves him right.Never had fags and always needed a shit in the middle of a job.

In my old office job at Black Horse we decided to fill up one guys desk drawers while he was on holiday. Everybody's empty sweet, crisp, sandwich wrappers went in the bottom two drawers....two weeks worth. Utterly minging. Even better we pretty much emptied the entire buildings hole punches in his top drawer.

That's tame to the prank wevhad my neighbour phone my brother (I think he was maybe 12 at the time) pretending to be a scout from Liverpool FC. He'd been at his last game for Eskmills and was very impressed (we told him how he scored one and made 2). They'd like to invite him down to train with their youth team and see about a possible switch to them.

My brother claimed later he knew it was a prank but he was clearly holding back tears.

My Dad told me when he was a young PC one of his seniors put cream inside a condom and pushed it behind a pipe at the back of the Police Station. As a number of cops left for their respective panda cars the cop pulls it out and says "Seriously, what dirty bugger leaves this here". He then proceeded to place his pinky inside , taste the contents and then say "He must be close it's still warm". My Dad said one cop practically threw up his intestines.

I P Knightley

My Dad told me when he was a young PC one of his seniors put cream inside a condom and pushed it behind a pipe at the back of the Police Station. As a number of cops left for their respective panda cars the cop pulls it out and says "Seriously, what dirty bugger leaves this here". He then proceeded to place his pinky inside , taste the contents and then say "He must be close it's still warm". My Dad said one cop practically threw up his intestines.

Heard similar (but not as good) about a guy in the RAF who'd take new recruits up in a plane.

He'd taken a sick bag with some vegetable soup with him and, when the pilot did a couple of manouevres, faked a noisy chunder after which he got a spoon and started to eat it. The challenge was to see how many of the newbies used their sick bags.

My dad once passed off solidified fat from the chip pan as tasty sugary "tablet" to a roughly 8 year old me. Git took great delight in his a***holery too.

He's likely reading this so would like to reveal that in retribution, I farted on his pillow case daily/nightly for about 6 weeks afterwards. And continued to do so every so often until I moved out. I feel safe revealing this as he no longer makes my tea.

My dad once passed off solidified fat from the chip pan as tasty sugary "tablet" to a roughly 8 year old me. Git took great delight in his a***holery too.

He's likely reading this so would like to reveal that in retribution, I farted on his pillow case daily/nightly for about 6 weeks afterwards. And continued to do so every so often until I moved out. I feel safe revealing this as he no longer makes my tea.

Christ, nae wonder I went bald. :rofl:

If it has that effect, your arse probably looks like this these days.

ginormous-monkey-butt-20161-1240326062-6

My favourite desk-based one is to switch the 'm' and 'n' keys on a colleague's keyboard. Guaranteed to drive them nuts.

Guys at my work plugged a 2nd mouse into a guys computer while he was at the toilet and continued to randomly move it every so often for the next few hours, was absolutely comical. He was going absolutely tits. They only let him know when he phoned the IT department to report issues with his cursor :lol:

Jambof3tornado

Managed to use a straw to blow cress seeds into a guys room through the window in the barrack block at kinloss. Chap was away for a 4 month tour of the Falklands and as the seeds were regularly watered via a wee water pistol he returned to find a lush green cress patch interwoven into his room carpet!

Sent a bloke on a 2 mile walk to stores with a box of unstable explosives (bag of sugar). Made the guy dress up in full bomb disposal gear and hold the box at arms length as he walked all the way.

Got pranked once when on a road trip taking torpedoes to a naval depot. Some *******s took all my civvy stuff out my rucksack and replaced them with 2 pair of drab olive green overalls and 3 housebricks. 7 nights on the road with no change of clothes had me in stitches..not!

Christ, nae wonder I went bald. :rofl:

If it has that effect, your arse probably looks like this these days.

ginormous-monkey-butt-20161-1240326062-6

Jesus!!

You guys. :wow:

fabienleclerq

You know that ain't happening :lol:

When I see my sister in law, I'll ask her if it's ok, but I seriously doubt it.

:lol:

Even a wee gif of the slap!

Last month, my sister in law came to visit with her two nephews. After a while, we gave my laddie and her nephews oreos. My laddie left the room shortly after and returned 5 mins later. He turned to the 5 year old and said that he didn't want his oreo and would he like it. 5 year old was delighted, took a wee bite, screwed his face up and said he didn't want it. The 8 year old overheard, went I'll have it, grabbed it out his hand and shoved the whole thing in his gob.

My 11 year old laddie had went upstairs, unscrewed the oreo, scraped out the middle and replaced it with toothpaste. Wee shite, lol. Had a good laugh though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The old bit of tape over the optical mouse never fails to amuse.

Or taking the wee ball thing out of the mouse. :)

I P Knightley

Got pranked once when on a road trip taking torpedoes to a naval depot. Some *******s took all my civvy stuff out my rucksack and replaced them with 2 pair of drab olive green overalls and 3 housebricks. 7 nights on the road with no change of clothes had me in stitches..not!

In a similar vein, a mate used to keep his golf clubs in my garage. He always carried his bag, hardly ever used a trolley. 

The day before he collected to clubs to go on a round with his dad and 2 brothers, I buried two bricks deep in the bag with a third nearer the top for him to find. I also put a couple of pornie mags in among his waterproofs. 

He duly found the one brick, gave me a quick, "Oh ha, ha!" and never found the other two at all. Luckily it started to rain part way through the round and he told me that one of the mags fell out perfectly at his dad's feet.

Many years ago, not long after I started at IBM Canada, I posted a notice on the department bulletin board, advertising a one week haggis-hunting trip to Scotland.  At a very attractive cost, people would get airfare to Scotland, ground transportation, accommodation, meals, shotguns and ammunition.  To me, it was so stupid I thought it would get a laugh from the people in the department. 

Within a couple of hours I had a dozen people signed up.  Most came to me and said that they weren't interested in shooting the poor haggis, but the trip itself was too attractive to refuse.  They were mostly disappointed and a little pissed off to learn that it was a joke.

Guy I knew at Uni at one flat party took the butter out of the tub, shit in it, replaced the butter and softened it in the microwave before smoothing the butter back down and replaced it in the fridge

NOt discovered until a couple of weeks of use

grim

My dad used to work in a steel works, massive site in the day. I love his story of a bloke who would never go back to the bog for a dump but would squat down between the rail carts and do it on the lines.

One day they see him getting ready to squat down, and from other side of the rail cart coupling they eased a shovel under him and caught the turd, whisking it away.. bloke grunts out a massive log and wipes his arse, only to turn round and the things nowhere to be seen. Apparently he was freaked out for ages :D So his story goes!

Archived