Gamblers anonymous.

The Merse

How's about we keep all our football betting on the new forum to one thread, doubt it'll happen but worth a try instead of starting a new thread everytime we're having a punt. We could have one for the football, one for the horses, and one for poker etc.

Anyway, lets make this the football betting thread.

Who is everyone on tonight, I've not looked yet but will no doubt put a cheeky accumulator on.

Let the games begin.

;)

got 2 quid on Leeds, WbA,Dundee Utd,Livi,St Johnstone, and Man city. pays out 43.41. only really bothered putting it on as im on a winning streak from the weekend :D

I'm on the best winning streak of my life at poker, I've not won a bet on the football in christ knows how long though! Tonight may be the night!

Norwich, West Brom, Spurs, Livi, Dundee looks tempting.

Although WBA is a bit dodgy and Mowbray has admitted FA Cup isn't a priority of his.

It's better on various threads i think. Means we can pick and choose the ones we are interested in.

what you mean so we can ignore all the ones you start :P

It's better on various threads i think. Means we can pick and choose the ones we are interested in.

Fair do's man. Just a thought.

You got a bet on tonight?

I'm on the best winning streak of my life at poker, I've not won a bet on the football in christ knows how long though! Tonight may be the night!

Norwich, West Brom, Spurs, Livi, Dundee looks tempting.

Although WBA is a bit dodgy and Mowbray has admitted FA Cup isn't a priority of his.

aye its one of those coupons where im not really expecting to win, but if i do the odds are good. Had one that i thought was quite good on saturday, a seven fold on the scottish cup, but due to the postponements ended up with a crappy treble on Hamilton, QoS, and Gretna that still didnt come up!!

?3 on:

Norwich

West Brom

Peterborough

Man City

Newcastle

Anyway still fuming from the weekend. Liverpool cost me ?100. Portsmouth cost me ?240.:vangry:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

My names Heartski and I'm addicted to gambling, drink and drugs.

Tonight I'm on

Liverpool

WBA

Peterborough

Dundee

Livingston

St Johnstone

I am so desperate for a win on the coupons I went to Ladbrokes instead of my favorite Willie Hills!

Tonight I'm on

Liverpool

WBA

Peterborough

Dundee

Livingston

St Johnstone

I am so desperate for a win on the coupons I went to Ladbrokes instead of my favorite Willie Hills!

Traitor.

I'm Hills through and through myself!

No idea why to be honest.

:D

Traitor.

I'm Hills through and through myself!

No idea why to be honest.

:D

Same here.

WH is my lucky website.

I'm about ?600 up so far this season.

I'm a Willie Hills diehard but it's doing me no favours this season!

Ladbrokes coupons are absolutely terrible like!

Plus the birds in WH always seem a lot tidier.

I don't think i've ever been into a betting shop since i was about 19. The jakey crew in most of them make it a no go.

It's all about losing your money over the interweb.

I do all my different bets like 2 goals or more on Betfair but do enjoy a trip to the bookie on a Saturday morning!

It's all about the rare occasion you win a few hundred, take your coupon into the shop and see the bookies puss.

I do all my different bets like 2 goals or more on Betfair but do enjoy a trip to the bookie on a Saturday morning!

It's all about the rare occasion you win a few hundred, take your coupon into the shop and see the bookies puss.

Don't think i've ever one that much.

I won ?240 once last season, Spurs 1-0 down to Chelsea at home at half time but they had been by far the better team. Put the entire ?30 odd on Spurs to win and they won 2-1.

That's my best by far.

Two seasons ago I won ?400 quid on two seperate occasions and I've won a hundred here and there on Betfair.

Lost a lot lot more than that though! :ninja:

Don't think i've ever one that much.

I won ?240 once last season, Spurs 1-0 down to Chelsea at home at half time but they had been by far the better team. Put the entire ?30 odd on Spurs to win and they won 2-1.

That's my best by far.

none too shabby. BTW they have odds on the african nations matches on oddschecker, i've posted the link in the african nations thread as well, here it is:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/african-nations-cup

Same here.

WH is my lucky website.

I'm about ?600 up so far this season.

I'm on a stinking run on the football so far this season, I reckon I'm about even on it, can never tell as I used to play poker on Hills too so was never sure what winnings were from what.

Now play poker on Mansion and my Hills account seems constantly empty untill I deposit to put a bet on!

Mansion is truly my lucky site though, deposited 20 quid in to it and my balance at the moment is like ?800, I've not withdrawn yet as you have to send them a scan of your bank card which is a right pain in the arse!

I'm on a stinking run on the football so far this season, I reckon I'm about even on it, can never tell as I used to play poker on Hills too so was never sure what winnings were from what.

Now play poker on Mansion and my Hills account seems constantly empty untill I deposit to put a bet on!

Mansion is truly my lucky site though, deposited 20 quid in to it and my balance at the moment is like ?800, I've not withdrawn yet as you have to send them a scan of your bank card which is a right pain in the arse!

That does sound annoying.

I quite regularly do 10 team accumulaters with a ?5 stake but i've yet to win one yet. If one does come in it's usually like 300/1 odds. Maybe tonight is the night.

That does sound annoying.

I quite regularly do 10 team accumulaters with a ?5 stake but i've yet to win one yet. If one does come in it's usually like 300/1 odds. Maybe tonight is the night.

I used to do speculative bets like that, 5er on 6/7 teams, won a couple worth a few hundred.

Recently been doing a tenner on 3/4 teams, not been having much luck with that, had a good start to the season but been poor recently.

Change of fortune tonight perhaps?

I used to do speculative bets like that, 5er on 6/7 teams, won a couple worth a few hundred.

Recently been doing a tenner on 3/4 teams, not been having much luck with that, had a good start to the season but been poor recently.

Change of fortune tonight perhaps?

I am same

This season do 5er bets on 4 team accas, aiming for about 15/1

Had 3 come in so far, so well up on that bet

1.57 on betfair, not quoted on Hills yet.

I hate the 4/7 chat, i mean, what the hell is 4/7??

the same as 8/14 :rolleyes:

the decimal stuff is for dumb yanks :thumb:

4/7s a decent price for ghana i reckon, especially if you do them as an accumulator. Ivory Coast 11/8 against Nigeria - dont know much about Nigeria just now but dont think there in great shape. In fact is Berti still in charge?! If so consider my house placed on the Ivorians!!!

If I was a pro gambler and had the capital i'd put a grand on Liverpool to beat Luton at 1.15

Should be a safe bet.

Raging, my internet wasn't working and I've missed the chance to put my bet on.

thats a sair yin. guarantee all your selections come up now.

Tonight I'm on

Liverpool

WBA

Peterborough

Dundee

Livingston

St Johnstone

4 out of 6 winning.

Just need the 2 bankers now.

EDIT: Dundee just scored - C'mon Liverpool!

I'm about 2K up this season so far on football bets.

Got ?36 on WBA and Spurs tonight.

4 out of 6 winning.

Just need the 2 bankers now.

EDIT: Dundee just scored - C'mon Liverpool!

all in for the time being except livingston called off

Sare yin.

Last minute :(

As I have said I am about 2K up over the season, so cannae grumble too much.

tommythejambo

Waiting on Spurs to win me ?30 on a 4 team bet.

Like someone else said I'm also on a lucky streak from the weekend. Had a wee win on Ladbrokes poker today aswell.

Livvy are 2-0 up i think.

yeah on the sky sports live it says game off lol i heard it when i was in the car they won 2-0

Need the following to win ater the ones I had last night came up:

Cambridge Utd

Newcastle

Swansea

Dundee Utd

Rangers

To win all off ?36

EDIT: Swansea losing.

put ?10 onto ma betfair account 2 weeks ago and now its ?53.86. Mainly been looking at the Football 365 website in the stats sections and looking for the home and away form and last 8 games form. Been quite sucsessful for a chance and will continue this weekend with a few bets. Anyone else use betfair?

put ?10 onto ma betfair account 2 weeks ago and now its ?53.86. Mainly been looking at the Football 365 website in the stats sections and looking for the home and away form and last 8 games form. Been quite sucsessful for a chance and will continue this weekend with a few bets. Anyone else use betfair?

havent tried betfair, the only online one ive used is coral coz o the specail offer on the hearts site.

Still cant beat going into the bookies and getting your winnings in cold hard cash :thumb:

A pretty outragous fivefold for the weekend of

QPR at home to Barnley 4/5 - QPR Win

Newcastle at home to Bolton 4/5 - Newcastle Win

Leeds at home to doncaster 8/13 - Leeds Win

Nottm Forest away to Swindon 5/4 - forest win

Motherwell away to St Mirren 11/8 - Well win

Its basically 30/1

Safer bet for the weekend is a Man City Everton double at 4/1

Chelsea @ 4/7 to beat Birmingham city.

Portsmouth @ 4/11 to beat Derby.

Spurs @ 2/5 to beat Sunderland (dodgy one)

West Brom @ 8/13 to beat Cardiff

Leeds @ 8/11 to beat Doncaster

MK Dons @ 8/15 to beat Wrexham

Falkirk @ 10/11 to beat Gretna

Motherwell @ 5/4 to beat St Mirren

8 teams.

?1 = ?55

Chelsea @ 4/7 to beat Birmingham city.

Portsmouth @ 4/11 to beat Derby.

Spurs @ 2/5 to beat Sunderland (dodgy one)

West Brom @ 8/13 to beat Cardiff

Leeds @ 8/11 to beat Doncaster

MK Dons @ 8/15 to beat Wrexham

Falkirk @ 10/11 to beat Gretna

Motherwell @ 5/4 to beat St Mirren

8 teams.

?1 = ?55

Think SPurs should win comfortably

THe one I would be wary aout is Portsmouth

They struggle to score at home, so Derby could sneak a draw (Note when Portsmouth don't struggle to score, they score loads, so it will either be 0-0 or 4 or 5-0)

Archived