Brexit Deal agreed ( updated )

jumpship

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Yeah that's all I'm saying, it's not going to happen, political suicide in the current climate

Nope.  Just nope.  Stay the **** away.

(But actually telling the truth and being a reliable country to deal with, now that would make a nice change.)

• Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I think you might be suffering from heatstroke me old china.

why are goods not in supermarkets - lack of goods due to Brexit and lack of labour due to the £37B track and trace cluster**** aligned with a really shit handling of the covid pandemic.

The WA is the Conservatives WA. Any ramifications of this wonderful oven ready deal are 100% on them. 

Bigots you say? funny enough you've not been seen for a few weeks since England's Euro's failure and the ensuing glimpse into the dark heart of English nationalism. 

I've told you why there is a shortage and you've failed to answer. Its the lack of drivers stupid. Someone told you ten years ago that Brexit was going to kill us all and you refuse to accept that it won't. We'll be fine mate, you're going to be alright.

At least you acknowledge that Covid has an impact, but nothing about how we deal with Labour shortages across Europe. Like Boris, you don't actually have a plan or a vision, you just shout abuse over the border with a saltire in your hand. Its not a good look. Which brings me too you're stuff about English Nationalism, totally agree mate, absolute scum although a Nationalist bigot, is a Nationalist Bigot, is a Nationalist bigot, whatever bit of Land he thinks is the best. 

16 hours ago, Ulysses said:

:laugh:

There's more, wait for it:

:4_1_72:

:rofl:

What you mean is, like a child eating crayons, you don't have the intellect to debate. 

20 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:lol:

They were Groucho's and Internationalists for many years so I don't know what you're laughing about. Oh yes, because you're not very well informed.

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

I've told you why there is a shortage and you've failed to answer. Its the lack of drivers stupid. Someone told you ten years ago that Brexit was going to kill us all and you refuse to accept that it won't. We'll be fine mate, you're going to be alright.

At least you acknowledge that Covid has an impact, but nothing about how we deal with Labour shortages across Europe. Like Boris, you don't actually have a plan or a vision, you just shout abuse over the border with a saltire in your hand. Its not a good look. Which brings me too you're stuff about English Nationalism, totally agree mate, absolute scum although a Nationalist bigot, is a Nationalist Bigot, is a Nationalist bigot, whatever bit of Land he thinks is the best. 

more nonsense Wolfie.

Technically there's been a shortage of labour in the UK for decades which has been covered by the UK being seen as a desirable economic destination hence the high levels of migration. That tap has been turned off by Brexit and the xenophobic policies of the little Englander government led by the racist in chief, Johnson.

Yip English Nationalism. You watched Steve McQueen's excellent 3 parter 'Uprising'? I'd recommend it. England hasn't moved on that much from those days, it's always just under the surface and was the primary driver for the Brexit debacle and the current government continues to embolden these halfwits each and every day. 

Before you implode with indignation, Scotland has racism. Always has, but our real problem, the thing gnawing at the fabric of our society is not the colour of your skin but the particular brand of religion you perhaps worship.

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

more nonsense Wolfie.

Technically there's been a shortage of labour in the UK for decades which has been covered by the UK being seen as a desirable economic destination hence the high levels of migration. That tap has been turned off by Brexit and the xenophobic policies of the little Englander government led by the racist in chief, Johnson.

Yip English Nationalism. You watched Steve McQueen's excellent 3 parter 'Uprising'? I'd recommend it. England hasn't moved on that much from those days, it's always just under the surface and was the primary driver for the Brexit debacle and the current government continues to embolden these halfwits each and every day. 

Before you implode with indignation, Scotland has racism. Always has, but our real problem, the thing gnawing at the fabric of our society is not the colour of your skin but the particular brand of religion you perhaps worship.

At least you acknowledge it. Along with Spain and Italy, one of the three most racist Nations in Europe, and with a govt. who refuses to do anything about it. Scotland, desperately needs migrant workers but day to day racism means its a trickle at best.  The rest is your usual diatribe rehashed.

Its worth pointing out that 5.6 million EU Nationals have applied for settled status in the UK. More than 5 million of those in England. By the end of the year 1 million HK Chinese will have settled in the UK (mainly London and not Scotland). New agreements are being forged now to bring migrant workers to the UK from Africa and Southern Asia. All this is great for the UK, but you're still havering on about a few thousand football fans on the shovel. The lack of political astuteness among nationalists never ceases to amaze me. And you all think you're clever 😁.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

They were Groucho's and Internationalists for many years so I don't know what you're laughing about. Oh yes, because you're not very well informed.

:rofl:

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

At least you acknowledge it. Along with Spain and Italy, one of the three most racist Nations in Europe, and with a govt. who refuses to do anything about it. Scotland, desperately needs migrant workers but day to day racism means its a trickle at best.  The rest is your usual diatribe rehashed.

Its worth pointing out that 5.6 million EU Nationals have applied for settled status in the UK. More than 5 million of those in England. By the end of the year 1 million HK Chinese will have settled in the UK (mainly London and not Scotland). New agreements are being forged now to bring migrant workers to the UK from Africa and Southern Asia. All this is great for the UK, but you're still havering on about a few thousand football fans on the shovel. The lack of political astuteness among nationalists never ceases to amaze me. And you all think you're clever 😁.

Wait, what?

Scotland is one of the three most racist countries in Europe? 

:what:

You need help son. 

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Wait, what?

You need help son. 

He sees racist bogie men round every corner... Best ignored,  read his drivel,  laugh and scroll past.

Scotland in the top 3 racist countries in Europe? Belter.

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

He sees racist bogie men round every corner... Best ignored,  read his drivel,  laugh and scroll past.

The boy has lost it. 

I think he genuinely believes the pish he comes out with. 

If he wants to look for racism I'd suggest he won't have to wander far from SE16 3LN 

The Real Maroonblood
36 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:greatpost:

7 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

You think its okay for the rich to buy their way out of Hong Kong ?

The majority are not refugees they are rich natives of Hong Kong who want to use their money to live elsewhere

For me that just does not sit right and its a case of the rich looking after themselves and a UK government coining in funds when they arrive

10 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

What you mean is, like a child eating crayons, you don't have the intellect to debate. 

I don't mind engaging with some of the more sensible comments on here, and I don't expect people to be as aware of the EU's institutions and structures as I am.  To be honest, sometimes I don't even mind explaining things for the benefit of those trapped in the Daily Express propaganda bubble.

But the horseshite word salads you posted about the EU and Ireland don't merit the slightest bit of respect or engagement.  You demonstrated not a scintilla of awareness of what the EU is, no notion of the political philosophy that lies behind its structures, its institutions and its political relationships, no concept of the extent to which the EU has enriched my country and increased its political influence, and not the faintest grasp of political ideology, symbolism, or meaning.

Your posts were so monumentally ****-witted that you were a few keystrokes away from cheerleading for the ****ing political wing of the Provisional IRA - while simultaneously failing to understand that party's politics and policies.

I've read some of your posts, and I reckon you could do better than the asinine drivel you posted.  But it's up to you to do that if you want to be taken seriously.  In the meantime, if you behave like a gobshite then I'll treat you like a gobshite.

Sinn Féin?  What the actual ****?  :rofl:

Edited by Ulysses

11 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I don't mind engaging with some of the more sensible comments on here, and I don't expect people to be as aware of the EU's institutions and structures as I am.  To be honest, sometimes I don't even mind explaining things for the benefit of those trapped in the Daily Express propaganda bubble.

But the horseshite word salads you posted about the EU and Ireland don't merit the slightest bit of respect or engagement.  You demonstrated not a scintilla of awareness of what the EU is, no notion of the political philosophy that lies behind its structures, its institutions and its political relationships, no concept of the extent to which the EU has enriched my country and increased its political influence, and not the faintest grasp of political ideology, symbolism, or meaning.

Your posts were so monumentally ****-witted that you were a few keystrokes away from cheerleading for the ****ing political wing of the Provisional IRA - while simultaneously failing to understand that party's politics and policies.

I've read some of your posts, and I reckon you could do better than the asinine drivel you posted.  But it's up to you to do that if you want to be taken seriously.  In the meantime, if you behave like a gobshite then I'll treat you like a gobshite.

Sinn Féin?  What the actual ****?  :rofl:

Your boring smugness and arrogance permeate just about every post on here, but few beat this one.

I don't expect people to be as aware of the EU's institutions and structures as I am. That is worth 😂.

Personally, I don't expect people to be as out of touch with reality as you are. Ask the CEO's responsible for delivering food products what's really happening. In fact a quick google search will provide that for you without even asking them. What's the reason for this? Is it part of the protocols? You know it all, you tell me,

As for head in the sand approach to Sinn Fein. Another 😂 for that one. 24% of the vote in the last election (as I said, the biggest vote for any party), and support rising. Not cheerleading for them, just aware of the rise of Nationalism throughout Europe and the dangers of ignoring it. 

According to you I get my unwavering support for inclusive multi culturalism and stance against racism and xenophobia from reading the express 😂. Sort yourself out and stop insulting the egalitarians otherwise people might think your a bit of a Neil Francis.

15 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Wait, what?

You need help son. 

You need to look around you. On nearly every measurable indicator its the case. I really liked an article by David Goldblatt on the Euros as a Barometer on diversity. Not only did he predict the on line racist abuse of England players, most of which we now know came from Italy, but also says Scotland Spain and Italy are the monochrome set when it comes to diversity. He then somewhat generously says, but Scotland has sectarianism so its different. Anyway, I stand by my statement and can't find anything to dissuade me from that opinion. 

14 hours ago, CJGJ said:

You think its okay for the rich to buy their way out of Hong Kong ?

The majority are not refugees they are rich natives of Hong Kong who want to use their money to live elsewhere

For me that just does not sit right and its a case of the rich looking after themselves and a UK government coining in funds when they arrive

Well, I get what you're saying but I wouldn't say that they're rich, certainly affluent enough to but a property and mainly young. They're escaping a non democratic regime where the opposition is being persecuted. I don't think Boris would have had this open door approach if he believed they would cost the tax payer and not contribute, but it will change London dramatically and in a short period of time. 

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Oh great, this'll be good

You love it. Unfortunately I only get an hour a day at the moment so it will have to keep.

Have a nice day.

Mars plastic
On 22/07/2021 at 17:12, Smithee said:

It can't happen, the English public would go Tonto

As would the million odd folk in Scotland who voted to leave.

You need to look around you. On nearly every measurable indicator its the case. I really liked an article by David Goldblatt on the Euros as a Barometer on diversity. Not only did he predict the on line racist abuse of England players, most of which we now know came from Italy, but also says Scotland Spain and Italy are the monochrome set when it comes to diversity. He then somewhat generously says, but Scotland has sectarianism so its different. Anyway, I stand by my statement and can't find anything to dissuade me from that opinion. 

So instead of providing proof that Scotland is amongst the most racist countries in Europe, you cite an opinion piece on...diversity.

Newsflash, racism and diversity are different things.

You stand by your statement whilst not backing it up, and (wait for it) you can't find anything to dissuade you.

Well that's me convinced, a veritable slam dunk.

Bravo sir, I doff my cap to your mastery of the art of debate.

PS

Slick piece of back-pedalling on Sinn Fein, I don't think anyone will notice.

Edited by fancy a brew

WorldChampions1902
34 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

So instead of providing proof that Scotland is amongst the most racist countries in Europe, you cite an opinion piece on...diversity.

Newsflash, racism and diversity are different things.

You stand by your statement whilst not backing it up, and (wait for it) you can't find anything to dissuade you.

Well that's me convinced, a veritable slam dunk.

Bravo sir, I doff my cap to your mastery of the art of debate.

PS

Slick piece of back-pedalling on Sinn Fein, I don't think anyone will notice.

If the Goldblatt article being referenced to reinforce his point is the one I read in The Guardian last month, one of the main thrusts of it was that of all the colonial European nations, England was markedly less racist than most of those other colonial nations, because England has embraced the BLM initiative (for example). 

He then mentions that it took till 1978 for England to cap its first black player whilst stating that countries like France and Portugal did so in the 1930’s. Conspicuous by its absence in that article, is the fact that Andrew Watson became the very first international footballer capped by, wait for it………Scotland in 1881. To suggest that Goldblatt’s article is a ringing endorsement of Scotland’s alleged rampant racism is, to put it mildly, wishful thinking.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

Yeah and among them the fishermen, who look like they're having the time of their life.

Wonder how many would actually go mad in Scotland over re-joining the EU now Brexit is biting and the COVID excuses wearing thin as we exit lockdown.

Not heard much on roaming charges from those who've made it abroad this summer, but I'm sure we'll get some headlines once the bills arrive.

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

Excellent decription of Scottish Brexit voters,  excellent.

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

Well aye, but I'm talking about the English electorate specifically because they actually have power to effect change in the UK government and are listened to by Westminster.

No one gives a **** what we think.

Edited by Smithee

Unknown user
2 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

You love it. Unfortunately I only get an hour a day at the moment so it will have to keep.

Have a nice day.

I must admit I do enjoy seeing you being verbally shafted way beyond your ability to understand what's happening.

Uly will be along at some point, will someone PM me?

Savage Vince
20 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Take a ****ing bow 😂

Unknown user
24 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

That took me a while :laugh2:

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

On every measurable indicator? 

Go on then show them. 

I read that article but couldn't see any evidence within it. One well written article. One thinking man's opinion. Zero evidence. Nil. Nada. 

I read you fell for the 'all the racist abuse of England players came from outside England' routine. Deary me.

England is hoaching with it. Hoaching.    

I've got a measurable indicator for you, you talk utter bollocks. Every time. Every post. 100% quantifiable bollocks. 

Konrad von Carstein
43 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

On every measurable indicator? 

Go on then show them. 

I read that article but couldn't see any evidence within it. One well written article. One thinking man's opinion. Zero evidence. Nil. Nada. 

I read you fell for the 'all the racist abuse of England players came from outside England' routine. Deary me.

England is hoaching with it. Hoaching.    

I've got a measurable indicator for you, you talk utter bollocks. Every time. Every post. 100% quantifiable bollocks. 

^^^RACIST!!!!!

6 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Your boring smugness and arrogance permeate just about every post on here, but few beat this one.

I don't expect people to be as aware of the EU's institutions and structures as I am. That is worth 😂.

Personally, I don't expect people to be as out of touch with reality as you are. Ask the CEO's responsible for delivering food products what's really happening. In fact a quick google search will provide that for you without even asking them. What's the reason for this? Is it part of the protocols? You know it all, you tell me,

As for head in the sand approach to Sinn Fein. Another 😂 for that one. 24% of the vote in the last election (as I said, the biggest vote for any party), and support rising. Not cheerleading for them, just aware of the rise of Nationalism throughout Europe and the dangers of ignoring it. 

According to you I get my unwavering support for inclusive multi culturalism and stance against racism and xenophobia from reading the express 😂. Sort yourself out and stop insulting the egalitarians otherwise people might think your a bit of a Neil Francis.

I don't expect anyone who lives outside the EU to be as aware of its politics and governance as someone living in it.  That's only common sense.  And, let's face it, in your case I was 100% right.  You posted a couple of messages about the EU that were at best wildly inaccurate, at worst paranoid.  That's straight out of the Express playbook (or the Mail, maybe). 

And don't try to re-write what you posted about the Shinners.  You didn't comment on their rising poll numbers, you told us all how much better they'd be than what we have at the moment. Spin that whatever way you like, but frankly it wasn't a note about the dangers of rising nationalism.   And you did that while getting in a reference to Sinn Féin's pro-EU stance.  Their what?!?  If you spent five minutes googling you wouldn't post that.  Oh, and Sinn Féin are going to protect Ireland from the same EU that is worth colossal sums of money annually to the Irish economy and the Irish Exchequer?  Wow.  Just ****ing wow.

The rest is just stuff you're throwing into the post in the hope you can change the subject. You got it madly wrong.  You might have your "unwavering support for inclusive multi culturalism and stance against racism and xenophobia", but you also have a breathtaking degree of ignorance and lack of awareness when it comes to the EU.

So I laughed. If I'd had a genuine alternative I wouldn't have.  But there you go, I didn't laugh this time.

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

I must admit I do enjoy seeing you being verbally shafted way beyond your ability to understand what's happening.

Uly will be along at some point, will someone PM me?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  People do live in a remarkable propaganda bubble in the UK.  It's  more obvious to us in Ireland because we're exposed to a lot of your media (and we use the same language).  That, more than anyone else, is why people can persuade themselves that they have a liberal, democratic, global view of the world while actually being quite the little Englander.

On separate but related notes, here are a some questions.

If supply line shortages are caused by Covid-19 and not by Brexit, how come there aren't the same shortages to be seen in those places that haven't Brexited?

If there are supply shortages in NI, how come every time I or my mates have walked into M&S, Tesco, Asda or Sainsbury's in Newry, Enniskillen, Strabane, Armagh and Lisburn, we've always been able to get what we want?

When the EU-UK Trade Agreement was being negotiated, the EU repeatedly offered various different options and proposals to ensure that there could be no glitches in or checks on the flow of goods between NI and GB, as well as between NI and the Irish Republic.  All of these were turned down by the DUP.  All but one - the current Protocol - was turned down by the Conservative Party and by Parliament.  Why?

When the NI Protocol was being negotiated, the EU insisted that NI had to get the easiest possible access to both the GB and the EU market.  The British government did not insist that GB suppliers had to get the easiest possible access to the NI market, even though the EU made a point of giving them opportunities to insist on that.  Why didn't they?  And why is it now the fault of the EU that GB suppliers have glitchy access to the NI market?

The British government says the dispute it has generated is all about the connection between the GB and NI markets.  But they insist that one of the things that has to change is the dispute resolution process, because it gives the European Court of Justice a role.  The dispute resolution process has never been used, and has no effect on day to day operation of supply lines.  So - why is the British government claiming that it does have an effect?

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

In fairness, I think they're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea on that one.  The UK is entitled to the money, but it is a condition of getting the money that certain types of branding have to be used, including EU logos and flags in certain circumstances.  I've been involved with projects like this, and the rules are quite pedantic.  But since the UK helped create the pedantic rules, there's not much use complaining about them.

On 24/07/2021 at 17:45, Ulysses said:

I don't expect anyone who lives outside the EU to be as aware of its politics and governance as someone living in it.  That's only common sense.  And, let's face it, in your case I was 100% right.  You posted a couple of messages about the EU that were at best wildly inaccurate, at worst paranoid.  That's straight out of the Express playbook (or the Mail, maybe). 

And don't try to re-write what you posted about the Shinners.  You didn't comment on their rising poll numbers, you told us all how much better they'd be than what we have at the moment. Spin that whatever way you like, but frankly it wasn't a note about the dangers of rising nationalism.   And you did that while getting in a reference to Sinn Féin's pro-EU stance.  Their what?!?  If you spent five minutes googling you wouldn't post that.  Oh, and Sinn Féin are going to protect Ireland from the same EU that is worth colossal sums of money annually to the Irish economy and the Irish Exchequer?  Wow.  Just ****ing wow.

The rest is just stuff you're throwing into the post in the hope you can change the subject. You got it madly wrong.  You might have your "unwavering support for inclusive multi culturalism and stance against racism and xenophobia", but you also have a breathtaking degree of ignorance and lack of awareness when it comes to the EU.

So I laughed. If I'd had a genuine alternative I wouldn't have.  But there you go, I didn't laugh this time.

😆 Aren't you the ****ing Messiah.

What a sad response in general. You came out swinging punches against the express readers, have now added the mail, and don't even acknowledge you got the wrong guy. It isn't EU v UK, that's a side show. Its egalitarianism v Nationalism in all its forms. You're now denying the rise of National Rally, ADF, SNP, Sinn Fein and all the abhorrent forms of extreme Nationalism in EU Eastern European member states. Time to revaluate your position on this. If you don't speak out against these bigoted movements, then  people will think you support them.

I don't have to rewrite anything, about shinners 🤣, I'm bang on the money, and slight shifts in opinion polls don't change anything. You're on the ropes, you're doing the Ostrich on Nationalism and showing no humility when found out. Reading a big newspaper and still choosing hate and division doesn't excuse your arrogance, it simply shows how insidious prejudice can be.

4 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

😆 Aren't you the ****ing Messiah.

What a sad response in general. You came out swinging punches against the express readers, have now added the mail, and don't even acknowledge you got the wrong guy. It isn't EU v UK, that's a side show. Its egalitarianism v Nationalism in all its forms. You're now denying the rise of National Rally, ADF, SNP, Sinn Fein and all the abhorrent forms of extreme Nationalism in EU Eastern European member states. Time to revaluate your position on this. If you don't speak out against these bigoted movements, then  people will think you support them.

I don't have to rewrite anything, about shinners 🤣, I'm bang on the money, and slight shifts in opinion polls don't change anything. You're on the ropes, you're doing the Ostrich on Nationalism and showing no humility when found out. Reading a big newspaper and still choosing hate and division doesn't excuse your arrogance, it simply shows how insidious prejudice can be.

You weren't referring to Sinn Féin as a bigoted movement, or as an abhorrent form of extreme nationalism.  You referred to Sinn Féin as the good guys who could have been better at defending Ireland's interests with the EU. 

For the benefit of anyone who might have missed what you said when you were cheerleading for Sinn Féin, here it is:

"One chink of light of course, that the largest party in Ireland, the whole of Ireland, is Sinn Fein, and there is no way they'd have allowed the EU to shaft the Irish in this way, regardless of their pro EU stance. They'll fight for the rights of the Irish people when they govern Ireland and they won't be a mouth piece for the French and the Germans."

I didn't post those words.  You did, and dragging in a load of other word salad and initials of political parties to try to hide what you posted won't fool anyone.  The danger isn't that people on JKB will think I support any of the nationalist parties you refer to above.  The danger is that they'll read the words in green bold text above that you posted on July 22nd and think that you support one of those parties - Sinn Féin.

FFS man, have a bit of sense, and stop doubling down on this.

On 22/07/2021 at 13:49, SE16 3LN said:

Is this the best you can come up with to justify the Irish taking the dry boaby from the EU over NI and beyond. Its absolute drivel. Not even consulted about attempts to block vaccine deliveries, not even considered over attempts to block food supplies to NI, didn't even comment when the French were going to cut electricity supplies to UK territories, and silent on the continuing unofficial blockade of UK goods into the whole of Ireland. This is the real "childish guff" mate. One chink of light of course, that the largest party in Ireland, the whole of Ireland, is Sinn Fein, and there is no way they'd have allowed the EU to shaft the Irish in this way, regardless of their pro EU stance. They'll fight for the rights of the Irish people when they govern Ireland and they won't be a mouth piece for the French and the Germans.  At the moment Dublin is rolling over and getting its tummy tickled for an ever decreasing bag of Euros from an organisation that is no longer fit for purpose.

19 hours ago, Ulysses said:

You weren't referring to Sinn Féin as a bigoted movement, or as an abhorrent form of extreme nationalism.  You referred to Sinn Féin as the good guys who could have been better at defending Ireland's interests with the EU. 

For the benefit of anyone who might have missed what you said when you were cheerleading for Sinn Féin, here it is:

"One chink of light of course, that the largest party in Ireland, the whole of Ireland, is Sinn Fein, and there is no way they'd have allowed the EU to shaft the Irish in this way, regardless of their pro EU stance. They'll fight for the rights of the Irish people when they govern Ireland and they won't be a mouth piece for the French and the Germans."

I didn't post those words.  You did, and dragging in a load of other word salad and initials of political parties to try to hide what you posted won't fool anyone.  The danger isn't that people on JKB will think I support any of the nationalist parties you refer to above.  The danger is that they'll read the words in green bold text above that you posted on July 22nd and think that you support one of those parties - Sinn Féin.

FFS man, have a bit of sense, and stop doubling down on this.

Playing to the JKB sectarian Mafia, deary me Ulyo, there was a time when you commanded respect. No Longer. As you well know I was comparing them to the mainstream conservative political parties who took the dry boaby from the EU. You know, the radical parties who sent condolences when Hitler died 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. In reality I've met many shinners (sic) who had principles, campaigned against corrupt govt. all over great Britain and Ireland, I but couldn't get over there ability to brush aside attacks on UK and Irish civilians. Clearly many young Irish people thing differently to me and you on that one.

You're whole approach is now one of old style conservatism, so much so that you don't even deny the racist nature of your beloved European parliament (24 MEPS's out of 705 are of colour FFS) yet you pile into the express and mail readers. I can tolerate that, I can even tolerate your Nationalist views, but your unwavering support for a white European super state is shameless. 

Governor Tarkin

deary me Ulyo, there was a time when you commanded respect.

No there wasn't. :(

3 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

[word salad]

Below are your own words.  Posting random combinations of falsehoods and insults doesn't change what you said, or what you meant. 

On 22/07/2021 at 13:49, SE16 3LN said:

One chink of light of course, that the largest party in Ireland, the whole of Ireland, is Sinn Fein, and there is no way they'd have allowed the EU to shaft the Irish in this way, regardless of their pro EU stance. They'll fight for the rights of the Irish people when they govern Ireland and they won't be a mouth piece for the French and the Germans.

You screwed up.  My mistake was to say you had - which unfortunately has turned out to be the message board equivalent of making eye contact with the nutter on the bus.  :facepalm:

Fire ahead and post what you want.  I'm wasting no more time on you.

5 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I'm wasting no more time on you.

Several times I've come close to saluting your patience and tolerance in your interactions with that poster.

Trip to Costco last night - warehouse looking patchy in many places (booze aisle is fine though). 

Another Brexit benefit... 

My last shopping delivery had a record number of replacement or unavailable items.  

Last trip out to a local supermarket similarly had big gaps on the shelves.

Govt is desperate to pin this on the so-called "pingdemic" but supermarket bosses are adamant that this is a structural Brexit issue.

I know who I believe.

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Cade said:

My last shopping delivery had a record number of replacement or unavailable items.  

Last trip out to a local supermarket similarly had big gaps on the shelves.

Govt is desperate to pin this on the so-called "pingdemic" but supermarket bosses are adamant that this is a structural Brexit issue.

I know who I believe.

You, don't believe Bojo and his cabal of spineless selfseekers? 😳

Nucky Thompson

There's been a timber shortage for months now. 

The Yanks were snapping it all up for DIY projects when they came out of lockdown.

Aye but it's Brexit likesy :rofl:

Brexit has happened, embrace it :smugger:

No point in getting all angry and gammon faced about it

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, pablo said:

Team GB puching above their weight at the Olympics? - Brexit bounce.

:yas:

:robboyas:

9 minutes ago, pablo said:

Team GB puching above their weight at the Olympics? - Brexit bounce.

:yas:

Unfortunately not, at the last games before the Brexit vote team GB were 3rd.

London2012-table.png

Another Brexit lie exposed.

:sob:

Edited by Beni