Neilson's time at MKD is over (updated)

dazajmbo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I was going too.

To do them on their own bit would be just brilliant. Fingers crossed.

When Morgan, when.

Never fear that shite

It's an excellent thread for finding people to put on ignore though. Geneally the ones with a hate on for Neilson also hate Levein and have nothing else to say, let alone anything good about the club they're supposed to support.

Who put you in charge of who everyone is allowed to hate?

Rational and irrational hatred is wonderful

Bazzas right boot

Surely that tackle to save us the embarrassment of losing to Gretna is worth something?

Nah

Nothing, he "let," hibs win the cup ya' know.

Socrates has arrived........knew it wouldn't be long!!!

1401907_36377349.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Plenty to say fir himself yet can't even bung a fiver in to the running of the site.

A desperation to hate a decent manager and a Hearts legend. How very JKB.

A bit of therapy required.

Incredible that anyone can consider him anything other than a good guy.

Responsible massively for both this:

heartsscottishcup.jpg

and this:

JS60135678.jpg  maxresdefault.jpg

Good guy. Great for us. Nothing but love for the man.

Deserves nothing but respect and applauds.

Any "Hearts fan" having a go at Neilson is a dick.

Bazzas right boot

heartsscottishcup.jpg

and this:

JS60135678.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Simple as that.

Then you offset all that with them winning the cup. To think that I fist pumped all of celtic's goals in 2013 for him to hand them a gift to winning the cup last year.

Then you offset all that with them winning the cup. To think that I fist pumped all of celtic's goals in 2013 for him to hand them a gift to winning the cup last year.

They didn't just beat us to win the cup. They had to beat several teams.

heartsscottishcup.jpg

and this:

I'm not one to hold a grudge.

Did some things go wrong. Yes, they did.

Was his time as manager a success? Absolutely.

MacDonald Jardine

I reckon the Robbie haters are the same utter ******* idiots that actually thought cathro would come good! Even in May they were backing the clueless prick!

A prominent Robbie lover had that view of Cathro.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Son Of Anarchy

heartsscottishcup.jpg

and this:

:spoton:

"Letting them win the cup." Just f--- off. Of all the idiotic nonsense that repeatedly appears on this site, that can top it.

Who put you in charge of who everyone is allowed to hate?

Rational and irrational hatred is wonderful

Added. Any Hearts fan who doesn't appreciate the job Neilson did is an arsehole of epic proportions.

"Letting them win the cup." Just f--- off. Of all the idiotic nonsense that repeatedly appears on this site, that can top it.

Indeed. 

Just you stick to the ice hockey, chap. There's a good lad.

Bazzas right boot

I thought 5-1 finished them with anything over us, I was wrong them Winning the cup has broken a few on here.

Thought us Hearts fans were made of sterner stuff, seems I was wrong, some of us are pussies.

Hibs win a cup and some on here turn on Thier own and are banging on about it 2 years later.

Just you stick to the ice hockey, chap. There's a good lad.

Couldn't even tell you who won the Stanley Cup last year. Don't talk shite.

Added. Any Hearts fan who doesn't appreciate the job Neilson did is an arsehole of epic proportions.

Anybody who has thousands of posts and pays not a single penny to the running of a board they use regularly aldo fall into the same category.

Couldn't even tell you who won the Stanley Cup last year. Don't talk shite.

You'll need to forgive me if I don't give a toss what somebody from Louisiana thinks about a football team from Edinburgh.

You'll need to forgive me if I don't give a toss what somebody from Louisiana thinks about a football team from Edinburgh.

Then find someone from Louisiana to insult instead of me.

Who are these people who "hate" Neilson?

Pointing out he's doing far from a good job in his new gig and had a generally shite record in big games as our manager is hardly the stuff of "hate".

Nothing but facts. Did a great job in the Championship and has that on his cv. He was also Hearts manager when Hibs won the Scottish Cup for the first time in over 100 years. Both facts. The fact he had 2 chances to beat our rivals, then a team in a lower division and failed miserably will not be something he or his posse of disciples on here will ever be able to whitewash!

Levein and phoodle should have been on that open top bus going down Easter Road.

Phoodle. I still laugh at that when I see it.

Pointing out he's doing far from a good job in his new gig and had a generally shite record in big games as our manager is hardly the stuff of "hate".

Nothing but facts. Did a great job in the Championship and has that on his cv. He was also was Hearts manager when Hibs one the Scottish Cup for the first time in over 100 years. Both facts. The fact he has 2 chances to beat our rivals, then a team in a lower division and failed miserably will not be something he or his posse of disciples on here will ever be able to whitewash!

BOOOOOM!!

The ones who hired a plane and were hanging "Phoodle Out" banners around Edinburgh.

The ones who hired a plane and were hanging "Phoodle Out" banners around Edinburgh.

Oh, that handful of people. And why do we care about them? As far as I'm aware none of them are posting on this thread.

Good for us in the championship, was the right time for him to go when he did and it looks like he could be unemployed very soon.

I don't have any strong feelings about him at all tbh, unlike Cathro who I think is a wee bellend.

Just had a wee deek on 'The Concrete Roundabout', MK Dons very own JKB! 

Apparently its their worst start to a season since 2004. "Painfully boring" is a thread that resonates.

Elias Henry Furst

See the 30 minutes that ended the first tie and began the replay?

That let them win the cup.

I know, I was at both games.

The lift they got from that was massive. Only an utter idiot who doesn't understand Scottish football and it's environment would think otherwise.

What he done as a player or as a coach in the Championship is irrelevant to this. The way Robbie Neilson attempted to end the home tie and the way he set up for the replay 'let them win the cup'.

Without question.

File that wherever you like, I care little.

Not sure if mentioned but noticed that Osman Sow has missed last few games through injury - remember him being out for long spells for us

Just had a wee deek on 'The Concrete Roundabout', MK Dons very own JKB! 

Apparently its their worst start to a season since 2004. "Painfully boring" is a thread that resonates.

Neilson, style of football or both?

Anybody who has thousands of posts and pays not a single penny to the running of a board they use regularly aldo fall into the same category.

I might if it was cleaned up of trolls like you. Until then I'll take advantage of it being an optional payment and put my Hearts related spare change into the club itself.

"Phoodle".

Guid. Yin.

I might if it was cleaned up of trolls like you. Until then I'll take advantage of it being an optional payment and put my Hearts related spare change into the club itself.

"Phoodle".

Guid. Yin.

As poor an excuse you're likely to find.

I don't troll anyone on here. Folk use that as an excuse for people having opposite views from their own.

Neilson, style of football or both?

The sentiment seemed to be that they are playing the long ball to a smallish striker, going back to front too quickly. They weren't at all happy at today's first half though it appears that the 2nd was better. Given they were certainly anticipating to be mounting a play off challenge its been a very poor start with 3 out of the next 4 away so there is already a thread called 'so how long do we give him' which is a mixture of opinions.

As poor an excuse you're likely to find.

I don't troll anyone on here. Folk use that as an excuse for people having opposite views from their own.

"Phoodle." Not a troll.

"Phoodle." Not a troll.

That doesn't even make sense.

I find that term amusing. You obviously don't. Point proven. :)

What's a traditional hertz fan, young Twister?

You and your knuckle-dragging pals. The ones who find putting an 'h' in names meaningful or even "amusing".

You and your knuckle-dragging pals. The ones who find putting an 'h' in names meaningful or even "amusing".

I find you amusing but for all the wrong reasons.

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic

Archived