Neilson's time at MKD is over (updated)

dazajmbo

Getting beat 4-1 now, everytime i have seen MK scores or results they are getting beat, out of cup etc. Wonder how long they will keep him on? Their goal is to get to the premiership but at the rate they playing at more likely to be relegated, will they stick with him or is he for the door?

Maybe that is the hold up with us appointing new manager? *joke

Next Falkirk manager..!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

Your lack of understanding of the enormity of that match at ER last year baffles me.

The enormity?

It was shite, but as soon as we're out I'm never too fussed who wins it although ranger's/ hibs are lowest in my list.

It's affected some fans. Imo, way too much.

I see no affect on HMFC at all. None. Unless you want to enlighten me how hibs winning a sc has affected the club more so than when anyone else does, ie ICT or st Johnstone.

Bazzas right boot

Getting hammered now.

Dream team incoming

Finish the job him and cl started!

The enormity?

It was shite, but as soon as we're out I'm never too fussed who wins it although ranger's/ hibs are lowest in my list.

It's affected some fans. Imo, way too much.

I see no affect on HMFC at all. None. Unless you want to enlighten me how hibs winning a sc has affected the club more so than when anyone else does, ie ICT or st Johnstone.

Aye, hibs winning the big cup is just the sane as ICT and the fermers.

Bazzas right boot

Aye, hibs winning the big cup is just the sane as ICT and the fermers.

Answer the question.

I am keen to know the answer?

The club, not the emotional fans.

The enormity of the cup failure wasn't lost on Robbie himself. He jumped, actually more like ran out the door at the first opportunity! He knew his dinner was oooot the moment Hibs won the cup. The first Hearts manager in over 100 years to watch Hibs lift the trophy and he had TWO opportunities to knock them out. That's historic and meaningful failure.

The enormity of the cup failure wasn't lost on Robbie himself. He jumped, actually more like ran out the door at the first opportunity! He knew his dinner was oooot the moment Hibs won the cup. The first Hearts manager in over 100 years to watch Hibs lift the trophy and he had TWO opportunities to knock them out. That's historic and meaningful failure.

I don't think that drove him out mate.

Bazzas right boot

So we judge our manager and team on the hibs success.

If hibs didn't win it, he'd have been ok with you? You seemed to be hinting at that?

I find this view tragic and imo we put hibs on a pedastool .

Hibs, imo are no barometer of success for Hearts, whether they're shite, good, win cups, we should be setting your own targets.

I'd argue that during our barren years, being better than hibs was our comfort blanket and kept us back, if we'd had the same attitude v hibs as against teams like Airdrie and the lower league teams we'd have won a few trophies.

Hibs Winning the cup was shite, but they have no bearing on Hearts, they aren't significant enough for me.

By giving hibs so much focus and credit for how successful we and our managers are, you imo embarrass yourself and devalue my club.

Hibs are a skidmark side who won a cup. Skidmark teams do that sometimes.

It has no bearing on us and the fact we need to do better and improve in general, not just to be better than hibs.

I don't think that drove him out mate.

I never said it drove him out. But he knew he was a dead duck and he jumped before he could be pushed.

If hibs didn't win it, he'd have been ok with you? You seemed to be hinting at that?

Hibs, imo are no barometer of success for Hearts, whether they're shite, good, win cups, we should be setting your own targets.

I'd argue that during our barren years, being better than hibs was our comfort blanket and kept us back, if we'd had the same attitude v hibs as against teams like Airdrie and the lower league teams we'd have won a few trophies.

Hibs Winning the cup was shite, but they have no bearing on Hearts, they aren't significant enough for me.

By giving hibs so much focus and credit for how successful we and our managers are, you imo embarrass yourself and devalue my club.

It has no bearing on us and the fact we need to do better and improve in general, not just to be better than hibs.

No matter how much waffle you post their name still remains on the cup. Bye bye piss taking, bye bye 1902, bye bye 5-1. And all of a sudden us not winning the LC for donkeys years becomes more relevant.

I don't really give two hoots what you think. God alone knows what you measure 'success' on. You defended Cathro for long enough!  

Whether you believe it or not Hibs winning the cup after 100 years was a big thing for Edinburgh football rivalry. Its not like either side will ever win the SPL certainly in our lifetimes. Robbie, who some don't rate as the messiah like you failed miserably in virtually every cup tie we ever played under him (Aberdeen apart) and given that should be a huge part of our season year in year out and is a big one off game he should be measured by that. I actually think Neilson was very lucky as a player and manager to get to where he did but his luck well and truly ran out with Hibs Scottish Cup success and he'll be forever remembered because of it.

I don't really give two hoots what you think. God alone what you measure 'success' on. You defended Cathro for long enough!  

Whether you believe it or not Hobs winning the cup after 100 years was a big thing for Edinburgh football rivalry. Its not like either side3 will ever win the SPL certainly in our lifetimes. Robbie, who some don't rate as the messiah like you failed miserably in virtually every cup tie we ever played under him (Aberdeen apart) and given that should be a huge part of our season year in year out and is a big one off game he should be measured by that. I actually think Neilson was very lucky as a player and manager to get to where he did but his luck well and truly ran out with Hibs Scottish Cup success and he'll be forever remembered because of it.

Hendricks kens likes

Bazzas right boot

No matter how much waffle you post their name still remains on the cup. Bye bye piss taking, bye bye 1902, bye bye 5-1. And all of a sudden us not winning the LC for donkeys years becomes more relevant.

We needed to win the LC for far too long even if hibs didn't win the sc, I'd still want us to win it.

You are saying that it's your ambition to be better than hibs. If they didn't win the sc you weren't arsed about us and the LC as we had one up on them?

Imo that attitude will keep us back.

Way too much credit to them. Imo.

We lost songs, it's shite.them Winning vwas shite, I agree.

You've not answered my question. I don't think you can.

Us getting horsed by st mirren in the LC final still annoys me more than another team winning the cup.

4pts from 5 games and only 3 goals scored. Nightmare start to the season for MK Dons as they languish in 19th place.

2 away games next including a visit to top of the league Peterborough, things could be going south even quicker than I had envisaged.

4pts from 5 games and only 3 goals scored. Nightmare start to the season for MK Dons as they languish in 19th place.

2 away games next including a visit to top of the league Peterborough, things could be going south even quicker than I had envisaged.

Was looking at their fixture list just now - not the easiest run of games at all.

He will be hoping they have a strong chairman/owner.

We needed to win the LC for far too long even if hibs didn't win the sc, I'd still want us to win it.

You are saying that it's your ambition to be better than hibs. If they didn't win the sc you weren't arsed about us and the LC as we had one up on them?

Imo that attitude will keep us back.

Way too much credit to them. Imo.

We lost songs, it's shite.them Winning vwas shite, I agree.

You've not answered my question. I don't think you can.

Us getting horsed by st mirren in the LC final still annoys me more than another team winning the cup.

I can't answer your question as I don't work for the club. What I will say is it gave them a right good lift and probably had them believing their a bigger and better club than us as they subsequently handed us our arses 12 months later. The replay being one of the most shambolic displays I've ever seen at ER.

I always went to derbies expecting to win. Not felt like that for a while now.

Bazzas right boot

I don't really give two hoots what you think. God alone what you measure 'success' on. You defended Cathro for long enough!

Whether you believe it or not Hobs winning the cup after 100 years was a big thing for Edinburgh football rivalry. Its not like either side3 will ever win the SPL certainly in our lifetimes. Robbie, who some don't rate as the messiah like you failed miserably in virtually every cup tie we ever played under him (Aberdeen apart) and given that should be a huge part of our season year in year out and is a big one off game he should be measured by that. I actually think Neilson was very lucky as a player and manager to get to where he did but his luck well and truly ran out with Hibs Scottish Cup success and he'll be forever remembered because of it.

I'll remember him for Winning the cup as a player, goal in Basel, our first manager to win a league in 30 years and unfortunately leaving us in second before his job was finished.

I might have backed Cathro, I will always give a new ma?ager time.

You wanted Robbie gone, then celebrated Cathro. Well done on that one.

You care that much about hibs, you'll remember him for them beating us in a cup.

I forgotten about hibs winning the cup and looking forward to us winning our next one.

You're obviously keen to remember it, I know hibs fans who don't go on about the cup win as much as folk like you.

Fair doos.

Was looking at their fixture list just now - not the easiest run of games at all.

He will be hoping they have a strong chairman/owner.

Yep, also have an away 'derby' at Wimbledon this month and we all know how he does in those.

I'll remember him for Winning the cup as a player, goal in Basel, our first manager to win a league in 30 years and unfortunately leaving us in second before his job was finished.

You care that much about hibs, you'll remember him for them beating us in a cup.

I forgotten about hibs winning the cup and looking forward to us winning our next one.

You're obviously keen to remember it, I know hibs fans who don't go on about the cup win as much as folk like you.

Fair doos.

Here, did your mrs go radge when you fired off the confetti canon when hibs scored in injury time?

Bazzas right boot

I can't answer your question as I don't work for the club. What I will say is it gave them a right good lift and probably had them believing their a bigger and better club than us as they subsequently handed us our arses 12 months later. The replay being one of the most shambolic displays I've ever seen at ER.

I always went to derbies expecting to win. Not felt like that for a while now.

We've had much worse performances against hibs, the one 12 months later was ****ing worse.

We'll get back to horsing them soon, just a matter of time.

You don't need facts to answer the question, we're not in court. The fact you can't even think of anything is why although shite, I'm over hibs Winning the ****ing thing.

All about the Hearts, and we need to start beating them and the rest.

Muihead and Pawlett will ensure he remains in employment

We've had much worse performances against hibs, the one 12 months later was ******* worse.

We'll get back to horsing them soon, just a matter of time.

You don't need facts to answer the question, we're not in court. The fact you can't even think of anything is why although shite, I'm over hibs Winning the ******* thing.

All about the Hearts, and we need to start beating them and the rest.

That's the one I'm taking about. :)

I'll be thete in October. Would be something else to give them a right good rogering.

Bazzas right boot

Here, did your mrs go radge when you fired off the confetti canon when hibs scored in injury time?

I was in Turkey, avoided the whole thing.

Booked the weekend away once I seen the teams.

Got told later on what had happened.

I shrugged my shoulders. Then got on with the holiday and when back to the Football, supporting Hearts.

No confetti was harmed.

Not a fan of confetti either, bad for the environment, would never use it.

Anyway, on topic.

Cl and rn dream team could be in place for the new year derby.....

That's the one I'm taking about. :)

I'll be thete in October. Would be something else to give them a right good rogering.

Wish I was going too.

To do them on their own bit would be just brilliant. Fingers crossed.

I don't really give two hoots what you think. God alone knows what you measure 'success' on. You defended Cathro for long enough!  

Whether you believe it or not Hibs winning the cup after 100 years was a big thing for Edinburgh football rivalry. Its not like either side will ever win the SPL certainly in our lifetimes. Robbie, who some don't rate as the messiah like you failed miserably in virtually every cup tie we ever played under him (Aberdeen apart) and given that should be a huge part of our season year in year out and is a big one off game he should be measured by that. I actually think Neilson was very lucky as a player and manager to get to where he did but his luck well and truly ran out with Hibs Scottish Cup success and he'll be forever remembered because of it.

Well said Hendricks.

Hearts will be his biggest job, cup games against Hibs were treated as just another game, dull as dishwater personality and monotone speaking style probably didn't help.

MacDonald Jardine

Fair doos.

Give a new manager time? You defended him until the day he was sacked. Then suddenly he was solely responsible for all our problems.

If we are judging our success solely on games against Hibs then we are going to be changing coaches and managers almost every season.

We will never see 22 in a row again, Hibs to an extent have got there act together these days, and I would not be surprised if they beat us at least once a season.

By your logic we will never allow the club any continuity, failure to beat Hibs and his jackets immediately on a shaky peg.

You will never ever be able to appoint a decent manager if he's only one defeat from being hounded out by fans

If we are judging our success solely on games against Hibs then we are going to be changing coaches and managers almost every season.

We will never see 22 in a row again, Hibs to an extent have got there act together these days, and I would not be surprised if they beat us at least once a season.

By your logic we will never allow the club any continuity, failure to beat Hibs and his jackets immediately on a shaky peg.

You will never ever be able to appoint a decent manager if he's only one defeat from being hounded out by fans

Please show me a post whereby I judge "our success solely on games against Hibs". GOOD LUCK finding it!

So the rest of your post is a complete waste of time. Sorry.

I reckon the Robbie haters are the same utter ****ing idiots that actually thought cathro would come good! Even in May they were backing the clueless prick!

Bazzas right boot

Please show me a post whereby I judge "our success solely on games against Hibs". GOOD LUCK finding it!

So the rest of your post is a complete waste of time. Sorry.

Your whole post comes a Ross like that.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

The whole post reeks of Robbie failing at Hearts because hibs beat us to winning the cup.

Your whole post comes a Ross like that.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

The whole post reeks of Robbie failing at Hearts because hibs beat us to winning the cup.

It doesn't come across like that at all, its your paranoid perception of me the poster and not what it actually says!!!!

Whether you like it or not Neilson was a failure in big one off matches and the disastrous Hibs cup defeat was a massive one off match which had significant consequences.

As I have said many times Neilson did an excellent job in the Championship season. Surprisingly excellent and will always deserve credit for that. However, even that season the performances in the derby were on the whole poor if you recall. That didn't matter as we were streets ahead of them against everyone else!  But after that he and the philosophy used in the Championship season went on a constant downturn and he was hugely negative in big matches with few exceptions. That he was 3rd in the first season back in the SPL was acceptable but it was a very weak league and we finished exactly where we should have. 

Anyway, I look forward to being proven correct about how poorly Neilson will do in England, not that I have anything personal against him but it would be nice to shut up some of the tools on here who thought he was the next Alex Ferguson. He'll be back managing a much smaller Scottish club than Hearts before long.

John mcCartney

neilson opened the door for the lochenders period

the only goal in scottish football for heart of midlothian is to be above lochend,septic have the league and the cups are a longshot entirely nowadays

neilson showed them in and the ***** have now their bloated carcass blocking the doorway

something has to be done about this.......we dont want tomorrows children going on to support lochend now do we r,l,f

this is what is at stake here

the only goal in scottish football for heart of midlothian is to be above lochend,septic have the league and the cups are a longshot entirely nowadays

neilson showed them in and the ***** have now their bloated carcass blocking the doorway

something has to be done about this.......we dont want tomorrows children going on to support lochend now do we r,l,f

It's really not the only goal in Scottish football for me.

In a nutshell :thumbsup:

Except the only goal bit.

It doesn't come across like that at all, its your paranoid perception of me the poster and not what it actually says!!!!

Whether you like it or not Neilson was a failure in big one off matches and the disastrous Hibs cup defeat was a massive one off match which had significant consequences.

As I have said many times Neilson did an excellent job in the Championship season. Surprisingly excellent and will always deserve credit for that. However, even that season the performances in the derby were on the whole poor if you recall. That didn't matter as we were streets ahead of them against everyone else! But after that he and the philosophy used in the Championship season went on a constant downturn and he was hugely negative in big matches with few exceptions. That he was 3rd in the first season back in the SPL was acceptable but it was a very weak league and we finished exactly where we should have.

Anyway, I look forward to being proven correct about how poorly Neilson will do in England, not that I have anything personal against him but it would be nice to shut up some of the tools on here who thought he was the next Alex Ferguson. He'll be back managing a much smaller Scottish club than Hearts before long.

Tosh didn't have any problem with Hibs winning the SC

Frightening when you let it sink in.

There are some folk on this thread that need neutered to ensure they can never reproduce.

Hating a guy because Hearts played shit and Hibs won the SC.....just bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not noticed Osman Sow playing for MK since he scored on his debut, or even on the bench. Anyone know if he's injured?

Thigh injury

If I'm not mistaken, same

Injury that robbed him of a large part of the championship winning season?

You didn't say hubz winning the cup was sh1te, you said it was a decent result

Moneyspinner.

Imagine a hearts manager coming out with that after throwing away a 2-0 lead against hibs at tynecastle. Having spent so long at the club he never seemed to get it. Skacel was at the club a couple weeks and he knew what it was all about better than Nielson.

There are some folk on this thread that need neutered to ensure they can never reproduce.

Hating a guy because Hearts played shit and Hibs won the SC.....just bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an excellent thread for finding people to put on ignore though. Geneally the ones with a hate on for Neilson also hate Levein and have nothing else to say, let alone anything good about the club they're supposed to support.

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic

Archived