Neilson's time at MKD is over (updated)

dazajmbo

1 minute ago, Ugly American said:

Nah, 4-3, Walker with a hat trick but Sow with a brace and an assist. :jjyay:

Muirhead with a cross for Sow’s overhead kick goal. Mon the ex-Jambos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• socrates82

• Mars plastic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hendricks

Nightmare result for the lad. 

Edit... just had a look on their forum and looks like he’s lost the support. Team selection seems the biggest gripe as well as some usual anti Scot stuff

Edited by 1971fozzy

Relegation zone time has arrived. Dreadful league season with just 7 wins in 28. Have to laugh at the numnuts who predicted the play offs for them! Wonder which Scottish Chsmpionship side will take him for next season, my guess if Utd don’t come up is he could take over from Csaba. 

16 minutes ago, Beats said:

Robbie the loser must be gone after this :jjyay:

And if Levein decides Robbie could come back and allow him to move back into the Dof role? Nah. I'd rather Neilson plodded along at MK dons.

Bazzas right boot

Robbie on a shoogly peg now.

They'll be a few on here ready to organise Thier pokey bum wank party at short notice to celebrate.

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

And if Levein decides Robbie could come back and allow him to move back into the Dof role? Nah. I'd rather Neilson plodded along at MK dons.

No danger he will be allowed back.

Falkirk or Dunfermline awaits him. 

6 minutes ago, Beats said:

No danger he will be allowed back.

Falkirk or Dunfermline awaits him. 

Why? He made the best ever championship side(I think) in his first season ever as a manager. He then took his team to 3rd in his first top flight season as manager. He then left the club with the team in second. He will be sought after by anyone out with hearts Aberdeen hibs Celtic or Rangers. Deluded man. The beautiful long hair of Robbie must of aided him stealing your mrs or something eh? 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Robbie was a an absolutely stunning success at hearts-anyone claiming otherwise is either a fickle idiot or a pathetic history reviser.

I couldn’t care less about his derby record-that game was significantly and deservedly diluted in terms of importance after 5-1. It is now important again 6 years later though. 

Robbie was a complete outright winning success at hearts. End of story.

8 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Why? He made the best ever championship side(I think) in his first season ever as a manager. He then took his team to 3rd in his first top flight season as manager. He then left the club with the team in second. He will be sought after by anyone out with hearts Aberdeen hibs Celtic or Rangers. Deluded man. The beautiful long hair of Robbie must of aided him stealing your mrs or something eh? 

:rofl:

On 9/22/2017 at 16:44, socrates82 said:

"buy him time" It's like you genuinely believe he's always moments away from the sack, when if you actually chart his progress on an actual chart it's pretty much a constant overall upwards trajectory league position wise over more than 3 seasons with 2 teams. His peg has never been anywhere near shoogly.

Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Robbie was a an absolutely stunning success at hearts-anyone claiming otherwise is either a fickle idiot or a pathetic history reviser.

I couldn’t care less about his derby record-that game was significantly and deservedly diluted in terms of importance after 5-1. It is now important again 6 years later though. 

Apart from overseeing the worst European result in our history and failing to beat a Championship Hibs side over 2 games in a Scottish Cup they went in to win for the first time in over a century you mean!! Yep what a “complete outright winning success”.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Apart from overseeing the worst European result in our history and failing to beat a Championship Hibs side over 2 games in a Scottish Cup they went in to win for the first time in over a century you mean!! Yep what a “complete outright winning success”.

Hendricks, man. That was 3 games. RN was good for Hearts as player and manager. There is no getting away from that. No one liked the Hibs results or the Euro shambles but to taint his time with Hearts by these instances is just wrong.

Today has been an utter disaster for Robbie and MK Dons.   

Another defeat

Derby game

Drop in to the relegation zone

Fans chanting for him to leave

He just cant seem to get a run going.  For every step forward (winning with 9 men and the excellent FA cup win at QPR) there has just been simply too many days like today.

It would seem he needs to get players in before the end of January but does the chairman trust him?   Really think its close to handing the keys to the club car back time.

I wasn't a fan. I don't think you can reconcile a youthcentric policy with a rookie manager. You need quality players coming into the club and I think its a tougher sell with a younger manager. Levein has far more experience managing players of all types, from Laffertys to Cochranes so far happier with him at the helm. I also blame Neilson for us losing the edge in derbies. Money Spinner. ****. Right. Off.

10 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

I think it’s you who is revising history in favour of Neilson.

Good championship season, but after that, continual turgid defensive football and underachievement. You may not care about the derby record, but you are in the minority of Hearts fans on this I would say.

Read the MK Dons fans forum and you will see criticisms of Neilson that are very reminiscent of experience up here.

We are well shot of him, Levein only now starting to improve us after the shite times of Neilson and then Cathro.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

quite funny that a bunch of posters are following over themselves to become daza itk guy's new friend while also decrying this thread as some sort of blight on the internet and in particular the thread title ... started by ......  

:lol:

whatever happens in the Derby tomorrow thank goodness that loser is absolutely nothing to do with us - gives us at least half a chance maybe more

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

15 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Lol. 

He posted that in September ffs. Quoting that now, after 3/4 month’s of you making out he was about to get sacked doesn’t make HIM look stupid tbh... 

4 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

quite funny that a bunch of posters are following over themselves to become daza itk guy's new friend while also decrying this thread as some sort of blight on the internet and in particular the thread title ... started by ......  

whatever happens in the Derby tomorrow thank goodness that loser is absolutely nothing to do with us - gives us at least half a chance maybe more

Well that’s just total pish I’m afraid. :thumbsup:

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Were you calling him a loser in Basle?

Were you calling him a loser V Gretna?

Were you calling him a loser during the Championship season?

Were you calling him a loser V TRFC, (Sow Goal)?

Was he a loser during his 200 games for Hearts?

Was he a loser whilst captaining our club?

Was he a loser finishing 3rd our 1st season back in the top league, thus qualifying for Europe?

You're yet another embarrassment who cannot see past a couple of cup games. 

5 minutes ago, Ryder said:

He posted that in September ffs. Quoting that now, after 3/4 month’s of you making out he was about to get sacked doesn’t make HIM look stupid tbh... 

“Constant upward trajectory”. Lol. He also claimed he’d be managing in the English Championship and was ridiculed.

I actually predicted he’d be sacked by the end of January 2018. It’s going to be touch and go but I’m absolutely content with my assessment of what Neilson would and wouldn’t do in England. He’s had a complete mare to be frank. His team are worse now than when he took over and his limitations have been completely exposed.   7 league wins in 28 say it all. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

“Constant upward trajectory”. Lol. He also claimed he’d be managing in the English Championship and was ridiculed.

I actually predicted he’d be sacked by the end of January 2018. It’s going to be touch and go but I’m absolutely content with my assessment of what Neilson would and wouldn’t do in England. He’s had a complete mare to be frank. His team are worse now than when he took over and his limitations have been completely exposed.   7 league wins in 28 say it all. 

Why do you appear to get so much glee from this? 

15 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Was he a loser finishing 3rd our 1st season back in the top league, thus qualifying for Europe?

Pretty much this... im not the biggest Robbie fan as I think we stagnated the second season back up and some games were murder to watch. However he was far from a loser and did his damdest for the club in every capacity he was in. For that alone this glee in MK Dons struggling is ludicrous. I hope he succeeds in his endeavours (unless against Hearts) 

5 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Would they aye. My posts are not in the least bizarre, just often proven correct. No apologies for knowing exactly what Neilson was.

Coming from the man that changes his opinions like he changes his undies  e.g. Kyle Lafferty is laughable.

I totally thought Lafferty was a dick when he played at Rangers, Naismith too. You’ll find most people did. What an odd attempt at deflection. I said on the Lafferty signing thread that I thought he was a dick too. Said the same about Naismith on his signing thread as well. Really not sure if you somehow think you’ve ‘caught me out’ in some sort of way, but I suggest it would have a bit more gravitas had I not reiterated the point myself before you pulled up a two year old thread. :rofl:

Back on topic, you are a bit stalky. :unsure:

23 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

This, an utter disgrace anyone would call Neilson a 'looser'. Everything above is true and more. 'Looser' descriptions are for H1b5.

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I totally thought Lafferty was a dick when he played at Rangers, Naismith too. You’ll find most people did. What an odd attempt at deflection. I said on the Lafferty signing thread that I thought he was a dick too. Said the same about Naismith on his signing thread as well. Really not sure if you somehow think you’ve ‘caught me out’ in some sort of way, but I suggest it would have a bit more gravitas had I not reiterated the point myself before you pulled up a two year old thread. :rofl:

Back on topic, you are a bit stalky. :unsure:

Hahaha I'm the "stalky" one. SURE.

25 minutes ago, Ryder said:

You’re a bit odd. Your posts on this thread are totally bizarre. God help any former partner of yours, they’d probably need to change their name and request police protection. :rofl:

Bridge of Djoum

Folk acting like Robbie was the only Hearts manager to play turgid football, lose against Hibs, have a shite haircut. 

The glee and obsession some have with his struggles at MK is just odd. 

Just because it might not work out for him at MK certainly doesn't mean he's a shite manager. 

Still young, did a fine job here, still has plenty of time and I'm sure, plenty of opportunities to prove himself elsewhere if he is handed his jotters at MK. 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Just because it might not work out for him at MK certainly doesn't mean he's a shite manager. 

Still young, did a fine job here, still has plenty of time and I'm sure, plenty of opportunities to prove himself elsewhere if he is handed his jotters at MK. 

His claes though! And that Barnet!!

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
46 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Well that’s just total pish I’m afraid. :thumbsup:

I thought daza did start the thread - who was it then?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
40 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

the context was the derby - the clue being that the sentence started with reference to the derby and ended with reference to the derby

read twice rage less - try it, it might work

of course that was an amazing tackle in the cup final etc :) 

would you prefer he was in the dugout tomorrow?

Sow must be spewing. Playing for a great club like hearts and now look at him, MK feckin Dons :lol:

Also would anyone want Nielson in charge for tomorrow's game?  That would be a resounding no. 

south morocco

I was glad to  see the back of him, a decent coach,his brand of football which got the odd result in the spl  was quite frankly eye bleeding stuff.I don't miss it and glad CL is now in charge. 

Edited by south morocco

Bridge of Djoum
12 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

the context was the derby - the clue being that the sentence started with reference to the derby and ended with reference to the derby

read twice rage less - try it, it might work

of course that was an amazing tackle in the cup final etc :) 

would you prefer he was in the dugout tomorrow?

Calling him a loser in any context is ridiculous.

south morocco
7 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Sow must be spewing. Playing for a great club like hearts and now look at him, MK feckin Dons :lol:

Also would anyone want Nielson in charge for tomorrow's game?  That would be a resounding no. 

Exactly this

Edited by south morocco

Just now, Beats said:

Would anyone take Sow back? 

Thats a really tough one. Id say no because hes continued to have injury problems and hasn’t exactly shined since he left us. May sour some of the good memories we have of him and he left in the perfect way.

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic