• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• socrates82

• Mars plastic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hendricks

I thought 5-1 finished them with anything over us, I was wrong them Winning the cup has broken a few on here.

Thought us Hearts fans were made of sterner stuff, seems I was wrong, some of us are pussies.

Hibs win a cup and some on here turn on Thier own and are banging on about it 2 years later.

This exactly. Some of the obsession of H1b5 over the last two years has been bizarre.  

Konrad von Carstein

Is calling our team 'Hertz' not a bit of a Hibs thing?

Just putting that out there like.

Nope, my daughter does this to my eternal frustration....

Nope, my daughter does this to my eternal frustration....

That's cool Konrad :thumb:

It's when 'adults' do it that annoys me.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

The enormity of the cup failure wasn't lost on Robbie himself. He jumped, actually more like ran out the door at the first opportunity! He knew his dinner was oooot the moment Hibs won the cup. The first Hearts manager in over 100 years to watch Hibs lift the trophy and he had TWO opportunities to knock them out. That's historic and meaningful failure.

spot on

Surely that tackle to save us the embarrassment of losing to Gretna is worth something?

People forget he tucked home is penalty in the shoot out too.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I don't know who is worse in obsessing over Neilson. The fan boys crying into their hankies or the seethers desperate to see him fail.

The bottom line is that no one was clamouring to get him back when we went through the last 4 weeks of farce. That says it all. Let him go.

PhoenixHearts

The whole Hertz thing is embarrassing.  More like Huns than Hibs. A bunch of children that used to sit bottom of the Roseburn before half of them got punted.

Mind that wee ned that was in the news the other week for slagging that poor wee Celtic fan with down's syndrome? He was one of that lot.  I know some of his family. They told me they hate the guy and don't speak to him anymore.

The reason they don't give Neilson the respect he deserves is because they were all about 6 years old when he was at his best for us, winning the SC. Too young to appreciate the guy and what he did for our club in his playing days.

Robbie was one of my favourites when I was younger, and while he won't be remembered as a legend anywhere remotely close to the likes of Robbo or Skacel, he'll be fondly remembered by the sweeping majority of actual Hearts fans.

Hertz ****s can **** off. Relatively speaking, they know **** all about this club. 

PhoenixHearts

I don't know who is worse in obsessing over Neilson. The fan boys crying into their hankies or the seethers desperate to see him fail.

The bottom line is that no one was clamouring to get him back when we went through the last 4 weeks of farce. That says it all. Let him go.

I'd have taken him back. Just didn't think he was available.

Robbie has shown that he's an excellent coach but his ability to consistently sign good players is just not there. I don't see him being at Hearts again until he has this under control.

Some of the shit he lumbered us with was incredible.

Neilson is no longer Hearts head coach, why do we need a thread on him?

Whether he fails or not at MK means nothing for the really good job that he did at our club. Many managers have tried and failed in England, it is an unforgiving and highly competitive environment but his strength of character will see him succeed.

Folk who are still slating him over the loss to Hibs in the cup really need to get out more or go out and get their hole. Strange people.

What are you blathering about? You seem to delight in rubbishing Hearts at times. Maybe it was four weeks of farce to you but I'm glad they did take their time, didn't rush a stupid appointment , chose CL after their preferred candidate decided on more money with Palace and have made the decision they did. I wasn't aware RN was available? I would have taken him back. Would he have accepted? I doubt it after the way he was treated by a minority of short sighted and disrespectful Hearts fans with very selective memories.

Geoff Kilpatrick

What are you blathering about? You seem to delight in rubbishing Hearts at times. Maybe it was four weeks of farce to you but I'm glad they did take their time, didn't rush a stupid appointment , chose CL after their preferred candidate decided on more money with Palace and have made the decision they did. I wasn't aware RN was available? I would have taken him back. Would he have accepted? I doubt it after the way he was treated by a minority of short sighted and disrespectful Hearts fans with very selective memories.

Of course you would.

Its all a bit cringe. Definately wouldn't go back but it's also fair to say we haven't recovered since he left either.

Wish him well but this arguement will constantly pop up in years to come on here.

Bazzas right boot

Nobody was clamouring for pep, Simone, mourinho, etc either.

Like most of your posts you make no point, just have a dig at well, everyone in this case and summarize.

You're like a bad commentator, speak for the sake of it, add little or nothing of substance and point out the obvious.

Robbie savage of jkb.

Nae offence, just send to be your style.

Bazzas right boot

Its all a bit cringe. Definately wouldn't go back but it's also fair to say we haven't recovered since he left either.

Wish him well but this arguement will constantly pop up in years to come on here.

Nae argument in years to come.

Rn Could well be punted.

Dream team the united Could happen,let robbie continue on from were he left off, resolving any arguments either way.

Not a fan of manager's going back, particularly so soon.thh. but the way we are set up it's not a big leap.

As a side note, his Hearts managerial record is better than cl's.

80% are happy with his appointment.

Edited by Rudi'sleftfoot

Nae argument in years to come.

Rn Could well be punted.

Dream team the united Could happen,let robbie continue on from were he left off, resolving any arguments either way.

Not a fan of manager's going back, particularly so soon.thh. but the way we are set up it's not a big leap.

As a side note, his Hearts managerial record is better than cl's.

80% are happy with his appointment.

Did CL manage Hearts in the Championship?

alicante jambo

Have no ill feeling towards RN.Ive only ever seen us win a league in my lifetime and not only did we win it but absolutely romped it and that was with sevco and hubs in there too.

My old man does and he's in his 60s.

Maybe certain parts of Edinburgh that use the term?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Nobody was clamouring for pep, Simone, mourinho, etc either.

Like most of your posts you make no point, just have a dig at well, everyone in this case and summarize.

You're like a bad commentator, speak for the sake of it, add little or nothing of substance and point out the obvious.

Robbie savage of jkb.

Nae offence, just send to be your style.

I thought you put me on ignore?

Anyway, the point was that the point scoring over Neilson is tedious. I appreciate that nuance may have passed you by.

Robbie has shown that he's an excellent coach but his ability to consistently sign good players is just not there. I don't see him being at Hearts again until he has this under control.

Some of the shit he lumbered us with was incredible.

Nothing compared to what we've been lumbered with since he left, that's if we're going to play the head coach signs all the players game, which is absolute bullshit but if we go down that road then he made some excellent signings.

Bazzas right boot

It was a daft comparison from you. One of many I have to say.

Just stating a fact, although cl was here much longer which is more difficult to maintain.

Bazzas right boot

My old man does and he's in his 60s.

Maybe certain parts of Edinburgh that use the term?

Something folk say sometimes, it's basically strange thing to type imo if you're a Hearts fan, but hardly a crime

Just stating a fact, although cl was here much longer which is more difficult to maintain.

And one of the facts you failed to state was that Robbie managed Hearts in the Championship against part time teams whereas CL managed us in the SPL at a time when Rangers & Celtic were spending millions on top class players.

Bazzas right boot

And one of the facts you failed to state was that Robbie managed Hearts in the Championship against part time teams whereas CL managed us in the SPL at a time when Rangers & Celtic were spending millions on top class players.

Robbie's record was better. Just a fact.

Even taking the first season in the top league it was better than cl's first season.

Bazzas right boot

Something folk say sometimes, it's a strange thing to type imo if you're a Hearts fan, but hardly a crime

Section G The Place To Be

Was never a great fan of Neilson, more to do with the fact I don't agree with Levein's "Vision" or "Model" of using the club as a training ground for untested managers/coaches. I also didn't think Neilson was as good as some like to think he was. He did well in the Championship against what was mostly part time teams, as soon as he was found out, he didn't have a plan B.

I don't get this fascination over him by some people. Neilson is gone, he walked at the first opportunity that came along, the fact the club didn't stand in his way or fight to keep him I think says all we need to know. I wouldn't wish bad upon him, but it makes no difference to me what he does from now on since he left the club. I couldn't even tell you an MK Dons scoreline in the time he has been there. As a Hearts fan i support the club not a person. People need to stop living in the past and move on.

Robbie's record was better. Just a fact.

Even taking the first season in the top league it was better than cl's first season.

It's also a fact that I have never lost to Floyd Mayweather in a world title fight.

It's also a fact that I have never lost to Floyd Mayweather in a world title fight.

Never a draw. I had you ahead on points.

What is the meaning of adding an h in Neilson's name?

Never a draw. I had you ahead on points.

What is the meaning of adding an h in Neilson's name?

Not 100% sure but I'd guess it's a dig at him having Celtic leaning tendencies, which I very much doubt considering he was a boyhood Rangers fan. Allegedly.

quick read on mk dons fans forum that robbies style of play is boring stuff. ring any bells? i for one go to football games and want to be entertained especially at home games

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Winston Ingram

Reality is that regardless of personal feelings we should want Neilson, or any other player/manager who leaves for England, to be a success. In turn it boosts the status of our own club (including financially when others come calling).

If people flop, it only fuels the notion of Scottish football being Mickey mouse/it's easy to succeed here etc.

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic