Ann Budge update

Texia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alicante jambo

She never said that.Good to hear from her and to comment on scott gardner all the best to him on his health.

alicante jambo

**** it. Will someone just concentrate on getting us players then instead.

Don't care anymore.

This is where i am.We need players.

When I wade through CVs I tend to bin 2/3rds right from the off because the candidates don't have the skills to even get the spelling and grammar correct on their own bloody CV! That is in the arena of finance, so I wonder what it is like wading through football manager CVs...

Yep what a farce

There is no suggestion of Daly to the end of the season.

Still would have liked clarity in the finance element of the new stand regarding being over budget.

Don't care anymore.

This. Need players in asap

alicante jambo

When I wade through CVs I tend to bin 2/3rds right from the off because the candidates don't have the skills to even get the spelling and grammar correct on their own bloody CV! That is in the arena of finance, so I wonder what it is like wading through football manager CVs...

First person that came to mind was john hughes imajine the pictures and spelling on his cv?

Interesting that they have been looking at the 'management structure'. I wonder...

It can only mean a review of the DOF role, surely. The 5 year plan has become a 3 year plan all of a sudden.

Unknown user

There's also a school of thought that randomly throwing half the cvs away will eliminate any unlucky candidates.

First person that came to mind was john hughes imajine the pictures and spelling on his cv?

The spelling error in this post is rather ironic :lol:

It can only mean a review of the DOF role, surely. The 5 year plan has become a 3 year plan all of a sudden.

I read it as all in it looks like a 6 year plan

Giving nothing away and not saying much at all really . Can only hope she means the DOF role is being binned and Daly doesn't get the job full time. Could be the complete opposite.

Bazzas right boot

Aye, imajine.....

Sheds some light on the Scot Gardiner situation. Sounds like he's had a tough time recently and chat on here about him being punted because of not ordering the seats on time seems a bit Shan now.

Don't care anymore.

Not having a first team coach in place hasn't stopped us signing players so far, so hopefully we can still strengthen the areas needing it.

A decision has clearly been made.

Win at Motherwell the gig is dalys. Lose Sir Paul or Elvis after the window closes.

Bazzas right boot

Giving nothing away and not saying much at all really . Can only hope she means the DOF role is being binned and Daly doesn't get the job full time. Could be the complete opposite.

If anything it's says cl will be manager.

Restructure, experienced manager...

Ticks the boxes.

been here before

You would also presumably bin that post then.

Not having a first team coach in place hasn't stopped us signing players so far, so hopefully we can still strengthen the areas needing it.

Yes it has, apart from a new contract for Cowie.

There is no suggestion of Daly to the end of the season.

Still would have liked clarity in the finance element of the new stand regarding being over budget.

Just the way I think it's going to go unfortunately

"John Daly has stepped up to the mark brilliantly".What can we read into that ?

He's the cheapest option and if he gets a win this weekend the job will be his. In fact, I think it's his now anyway.

Not a great statement to be honest, a large amount of it focussing on Gardiner (wish him all the best with his health) and the stand (sure it will go up anyway). We are really only interested in the manager and the squad and reading between the lines they have got nowhere and we will drift towards Daly. No recognition of issues within our squad, the end of the transfer window and making a decision on Walker which is very disappointing. Not shy on trying to get people to spend even more money though! 

Who's first to pick holes in it!!?

Couple of minutes late for that one!

A tag team of CL, MacPhee and Daly would be better than any of the remaining - publicly recognised - candidates we've had for head coach. Neither Hartley or Pressley have good enough managerial records for the job and I'll be glad if the club don't feel the need to appoint them just because other candidates have taken other jobs.

I'm looking forward to hearing the plans for Murrayfield.

alicante jambo

Ticks the boxes.

You slagging me off about my spelling pmsl.

Gordon Ramsay

Just wish we would sign a couple midfield players and a keeper.

An issue that has needed addressed for a long time and still nothing done as we close in on the end of the window.

Couple of minutes late for that one!

A tag team of CL, MacPhee and Daly would be better than any of the remaining - publicly recognised - candidates we've had for head coach. Neither Hartley or Pressley have good enough managerial records for the job and I'll be glad if the club don't feel the need to appoint them just because other candidates have taken other jobs.

I'm looking forward to hearing the plans for Murrayfield.

It would be shite, in fact all they have done is chuck out Farroq from the nation of domination.

It is just me or does that come across as the first real apathetic statement from Ann. She sounds fed up with it all and it ends abruptly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, quite sad really and not a good reflection on the candidate.

You would also presumably bin that post then.

Think you're confusing a CV with a post on an internet forum... Easily done I'm sure...

Ticks the boxes.

you may well be spot on !

"John Daly has stepped up to the mark brilliantly".What can we read into that ?

I think we can read that John Daly has stepped up to the mark...????????????

Agree, quite sad really and not a good reflection on the candidate.

The main thing in a cv is skill set and the effort put into said cv. No effort no entry as in my case.

Archived