Stand by (a bit longer yet) for an announcement

Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the media at Tynecastle or Riccarton does any one know?

If there isn't an announcement by the time I finish work I'll be going to Tynecastle to pull up Mrs Budge.

:oohmatron:  :ruiner:

Hearts never said there would be any announcemnet did they?

I don't think it will be Craig Levein.

You think wrong then

Tynecastlesmychurch

FFS! If this was the plan why wait nearly 4 weeks. We've just days left in the transfer window. Absolutely disgusted at the way the football side of things at this club is being run.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Can you imagine how much more of a shitshow this would be if we didn't have a dof ensuring seamless continuity?

Pants Shaton

They should release a teaser like they do with the new kits,

Only 3weeks until the big announcement!!!

sketch-1503928413727_zpsahsbb2ma.png

Best post I've seen in a while.

If it's true Levein is getting the job then it's a joke after waiting 4 weeks. Inundated with applications and somehow stuck with the culprit who has put us in this position.

Fans treated like mugs.

August Landmesser

Banderson and Paul Barnes both tweeting that it's CL now...

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

HamishMcGonagall

They should release a teaser like they do with the new kits,

Only 3weeks until the big announcement!!!

sketch-1503928413727_zpsahsbb2ma.png

Brilliant. Sitting trying to slyly check on here for updates but that just made me proper laugh out loud

Most likely totally unrelated but John Collins was at Tynecastle today.

That **** should never be allowed to set foot in Tynie let alone at such a sensitive time !  :seething:

Banderson and Paul Barnes both tweeting that it's CL now...

Wouldn't be too miffed. Time for Craig to front up and I wouldn't be too surprised if he does ok. 

August Landmesser

Wouldn't be too miffed. Time for Craig to front up and I wouldn't be too surprised if he does ok.

Yep. I'm 100% behind him. Got us third two years in a row, first consecutive Euro qualifications since the 60s. You won't find many Dundee Utd fans with complaints about him either. 'Mon the Craig!

jambo in iraq

Was this an utter shambles? YES

Did Levein plan this along? VERY POSSIBLY

Has Ann Budge been taken for a fool? VERY LIKELY

Will I now move on a back Levein to do a good job? DAMN RIGHT

If it's true Levein is getting the job then it's a joke after waiting 4 weeks. Inundated with applications and somehow stuck with the culprit who has put us in this position.

Fans treated like mugs.

Forget it, folk on here just saying we should get in with it.

At least it kills off all this 5 (3?) Year Plan nonsense, guffing about with succession planning or any other grand plans.

We are just another, badly run, football club. Deal with it (but remember to keep paying your cash!)

doctor jambo

At least it kills off all this 5 (3?) Year Plan nonsense, guffing about with succession planning or any other grand plans.

We are just another, badly run, football club. Deal with it (but remember to keep paying your cash!)

Indeed.

the only thing I wonder is what he can bring- does he have the connections in other leagues to find the players we need over the next 72 hours?

NOt sure

BobbyJenkins

Right at least the balloons who say Levein hides and pulls the strings can shut the **** up and just moan about him being shit if he turns out as such...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's yer alternative bud? Stop going? Stop FOH contributions? FWIW I don't think it has killed off any "plan". I don't think it's the right choice but both Pressley and Hartley would be worse.

I'd really like to know what we've been doing for a month though if this was the plan all along?

What's yer alternative bud? Stop going? Stop FOH contributions? FWIW I don't think it has killed off any "plan". I don't think it's the right choice but both Pressley and Hartley would be worse.

I'd really like to know what we've been doing for a month though if this was the plan all along?

Nope, football fans always pay up in the end, the mugs that we are!

But to give the guy who was at the forefront of the whole DoF system the job of being Head Coach is just laughable.

I'll vent on here and see what happens on the pitch. If it works, then it doesn;t make this decision any more acceptable, but at least it will work.

It's a reasonable appointment on paper and he'll get my full support but by god we are being run like a bunch of rank amateurs right now.

4 weeks to announce Craig as the manager. Why bother with the interviewing and stringing everyone along? We've wasted the transfer window and then appointed someone who could have stepped in the day after the sacking.

I know folk only accept that the club's decisions are spot on at all times but if this was any other club we'd be ripping the piss out of them over this.

Replying to @Record_Sport

Levein lands the role until the end of the season, DOF job set to be put on ice #HMFC http://dlyr.ec/bkHPpM 

Let me get this straight, Levein takes over for a year and, for what it's worth, I reckon he will do well, and then at the end of the season he goes back to his DoF role and we start the whole process again?

The boy is a genius.

Was this an utter shambles? YES

Did Levein plan this along? VERY POSSIBLY

Has Ann Budge been taken for a fool? VERY LIKELY

Will I now move on a back Levein to do a good job? DAMN RIGHT[/quote

Don't believe Ann is that daft.More a case of her telling Levein you got us into this time to get us out of it.I believe it was manage the team or go.

Obviously can't let the press know this..so puts out the statement she did.

Archived