Football Index

Captain Sausage

Captain Sausage

Anyone here on Football Index? Boy I work with won trader of the month a few months ago and has made a 200% ROI (?20k).

They do a ?500 7 day risk free trial for anyone starting out. Looks fairly straightforward but wondering if anyone here was into it and any success/failure stories or bits of advice!

• 1 year later...
JamboCampbell

Yep - I started recently and have to say its good fun! Not going to make you a millionaire but making money is not that difficult!

almost a bit like fantasy football but for media and matchdays which makes you a little coin.

chuck berrys hairline
15 minutes ago, JamboCampbell said:

Yep - I started recently and have to say its good fun! Not going to make you a millionaire but making money is not that difficult!

almost a bit like fantasy football but for media and matchdays which makes you a little coin.

Hmm interesting I seen it online but thought was a fanboy fad will look into it. Guess name of the game is to find up and coming players on the continent awaiting big transfers?

JamboCampbell
4 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Hmm interesting I seen it online but thought was a fanboy fad will look into it. Guess name of the game is to find up and coming players on the continent awaiting big transfers?

Alot to do with media too though. For example If you had bought shares in Maguire a week ago he has seen a huge rise in price due to the transfer to United.

if you go to the website they have videos explaining.

i have made £15 on Eriksen in 48 hours and rising