Additional Benefit For Subscribed Members !

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

Subscribed Members can now enjoy an additional benefit on Jambos Kickback.

In your User CP - there is an option to request a change to your current username.

Simply click on the link and enter your desired name change. The system will check it's availability and submit your request for authorisation to the admin team.

Once approved, you will have a new username for the board.

There is no limit to the amount of change requests that a user can submit, however please note, that the Admin Team reserve the right to reject any name request that contravenes Board Rules.

Webmaster

In your User CP - there is an option to request a change to your current username.

Simply click on the link and enter your desired name change. The system will check it's availability and submit your request for authorisation to the admin team.

There is no limit to the amount of change requests that a user can submit, however please note, that the Admin Team reserve the right to reject any name request that contravenes Board Rules.

Webmaster

See what you've done now?

It's carnage out there.

:)

portobellojambo1
See what you've done now?

It's carnage out there.

:)

Exactly we now have a cat from Baberton, who has gone all French, chic and sexy. :cool:

Exactly we now have a cat from Baberton, who has gone all French, chic and sexy. :cool:

I've always been chic and sexy mate.

:dribble:

Everybody loves Baz

I like my new one too.

The artist formerly known as Razzamabaz.

Guest GhostHunter

Dunno mate - I thought that's what the lads from Baberton used on a Saturday night ?

"Le Chat."

:ninja:

Dunno mate - I thought that's what the lads from Baberton used on a Saturday night ?

"Le Chat."

Ahem.

coq.jpg

Webmaster

I tried to change my username to 'Gob' there and it said that I had broken one of the rules???

This is the name I wanted when I first signed up but wasn't allowed, any idea why?

Guest GhostHunter
I tried to change my username to 'Gob' there and it said that I had broken one of the rules???

This is the name I wanted when I first signed up but wasn't allowed, any idea why?

There's a minimum character length of 4 on the new version of the board.

Sorry !

I just spotted a user I've never heard of with over 11000 posts.

I don't like it as I can't work out who to dislike.

Hiya.

;)

job, try G.O.B.

Commander Harris
Says the guy with the big pink name.

adjust your monitor toby :P it's quite clearly red.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Hmm I just requested one with underscores

I might have to change it now

The People's Chimp
Hmm I just requested one with underscores

I might have to change it now

Don't worry, with underscores, it's what you do with them that counts.

Webmaster

I tried to suscribe but had problem with pay pal and had to abort:(

Commander Harris
What are the other advantages to subscribing?

a warm sense of satifaction knowing you are contributing to the upkeep of the finest football message board in the country. :)

Dexter personally comes round to your house and kisses both your bare arse cheeks whilst humming the theme tune to Neighbours.

Dexter personally comes round to your house and kisses both your bare arse cheeks whilst humming the theme tune to Neighbours.

Jeez, now I know why you call yourself Monsieur Angry. :eek:

Surely he doesn't offer that service to foreign subscribers? :ninja:

Guest GhostHunter

I dont do Channel 5 TV themes....

Everybody loves Baz
Stalker.

You've gone and done it now......

:unlove:

Everybody loves Baz
New Username Change Request ?

"Wattie Kidds Former Fan Club"

How about

Wattie Kidd is an Erse ???

It sorts out the riff raff, they should bring it back. Every man should do his national service I say.

Was going to subscribe a while ago but never got round to it. How do you subscribe?

The Subscribe function is temporarily disabled. It should be back on line in a few days.

Guest GhostHunter
So punters can now change their names..........

Can anyone explain WHY you would want to?

Um...

(cough)

For those who have rudi_skacel_ate_my_hamster and elvis_is_my_daddy type of usernames.

:527:

Everybody loves Baz
Um...

(cough)

For those who have rudi_skacel_ate_my_hamster and elvis_is_my_daddy type of usernames.

:527:

As i've just received a warning ....can i change my name back to it's original form .........minus the warning ??

As i've just received a warning ....can i change my name back to it's original form .........minus the warning ??

And on the subject of that, I've recieved 2 warnings since this new board started (One for swearing at a Hobo, and another for calling the artist formerly known as Prancer a tit). Not debating moderator actions, I have no complaints.......

How close am I to being suspended? I understood the old system but don't get how the new one works.

Everybody loves Baz
And on the subject of that, I've recieved 2 warnings since this new board started (One for swearing at a Hobo, and another for calling the artist formerly known as Prancer a tit). Not debating moderator actions, I have no complaints.......

How close am I to being suspended? I understood the old system but don't get how the new one works.

i got the same as you for telling a hibby if he wasn't happy pis$ off,

Never got told how much the warning was and for how long it was for ???

Can't see anything wrong with the bit in bold to be honest??

i got the same as you for telling a hibby if he wasn't happy pis$ off,

Never got told how much the warning was and for how long it was for ???

Can't see anything wrong with the bit in bold to be honest??

Click on your profile, There's a bit where you can look how long the warning lasts for...

As for the bit you bolded, Ach, He obviously complained, The mods have got to follow it up....

That's the problem with letting these bams back on the board though, It's hard to bite your tongue at times.

Everybody loves Baz
why has my suscrition been cancelled

Because you're a pest ;)

I've got to say, I think its ridiculous that the mods have started dishing out warnings when they haven't even explained the system to us.

I got 2 warnings for things I've gotten away with regularly in the past this morning and I also have no idea how close I am to a suspension.

Its like a kangaroo court.

Archived