Board Meeting

Paulie Walnut

Paulie Walnut

There was a board meeting today, I have no other info other than that so please don't ask or get excited just want share facts as always.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a board meeting today, I have no other info other than that so please don't ask or get excited just want share facts as always.

Did it take place in Peebles?

Board meeting was this morning. Its now half eight at night and the club have been on radio silence all day.

Very good news. Surely Levein would see a conflict and leave while discussion took place on the 1st team. Unless of course, he resigned.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

:challenge2:  :look:  :gocompare:

Jambof3tornado

Board meeting. Pretty sure we all predicted that.

Its the outcome we need to know about.

Fingers crossed for an announcement tomorrow that Levein and Cathro have left hearts by mutual consent.

McPhee as caretaker & Michael O'Neill in as manager shortly.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Fingers crossed for an announcement tomorrow that Levein and Cathro have left hearts by mutual consent.

More chance of it being Shaquille O'Neal

The White Cockade

would guess they will back Cathro and give him more time

but who knows

Glamorous Glue

Probably deciding the order of players to wheel out to the press this week to tell us they're working hard and buzzing in training.

Watched this collection of drop goal attempts, Cowie's head drops really low at the end. 

Hope the Board is reviewing as well. 

Heartsmad1874

If they haven't came to the conclusion that this has failed then i'm baffled.

Anyone can see this donkey has failed and needs to be given his jotters.

Stays in Edinburgh and would be very interested in the job!

What other info do you have?

I'm really excited.

Ibrahim Tall

Board meeting was this morning. Its now half eight at night and the club have been on radio silence all day.

Perhaps Cathro bored the board to death with a rambling PowerPoint.

Jambof3tornado

And a DOF would make it even easier to remain in his current job as well as being the head coach at Hearts.

Its all adding up nicely.

Elias Henry Furst

2 meetings.

One after the game as is normal.

One this morning which is most definitely not.

I don't think the meeting was today.  The EEN reported earlier that a meeting had been held "afterwards" which suggested it was after the game yesterday but as someone said before, reports may not have reached Peebles until fairly recently.

I don't think the meeting was today. The EEN reported earlier that a meeting had been held "afterwards" which suggested it was after the game yesterday but as someone said before, reports may not have reached Peebles until fairly recently.

There was a meeting this morning.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

If this scenario happens it will be scenes next season  :arry:   :oohmatron:  :munny:    :scenes:

Jambof3tornado

Are the corners being filled in?

Yes. Apparently we will use next seasons champions league cash to do it.

Are the corners being filled in?

No, the SFA approved it, but the people standing in the corners would all get crooked necks, due to the girders being in the way

I'm going to sound like a certain poster in Lanarkshire, but are you just speculating or do you know something the rest of us don't?

Cruyff Turn

Surely there is no debate to be had.

The lads had ample time, two transfer Windows and still couldn't get past a group of lower league sides.

I am expecting a statement tomorrow at some point. The support deserves to know where we are going.

Hopefully a cull.

A cull would cost a lot of money which we probably don't have.  If we did manage to fork it out, it would surely mean less money for players - unless we sold Walker and maybe Djoum.

In short, possibly not the best idea.

This League Cup disaster might prove to be a blessing in disguise. Scraping through might have preserved the status quo.

A cull would cost a lot of money which we probably don't have. If we did manage to fork it out, it would surely mean less money for players - unless we sold Walker and maybe Djoum.

In short, possibly not the best idea.

To be fair, when I say cull, I just mean Cathro, MacPhee and Levein. That'll do for starters. :)

I'm going to sound like a certain poster in Lanarkshire, but are you just speculating or do you know something the rest of us don't?

Lives local and I've forced him into conversation a couple of times. The only sticking point is Northern Ireland going for World Cup qualification. Would say yes though.

Though he was probably trying to get rid of me :lol:

Jambof3tornado

This League Cup disaster might prove to be a blessing in disguise. Scraping through might have preserved the status quo.

Its the straw that broke the camels back for many of us it would seem.

Do you know that for a fact? I think he is out of our league in terms of his ambitions and salary.

However he would be a great appt.

Probably just to discuss fitting a few more cubicles in the new stands toilets.

Heard we're getting pot pourri bowls in the men's bogs.

Do you know that for a fact? I think he is out of our league in terms of his ambitions and salary.

Sounds stupid as the league season hasn't started but what about a one season package to help us steady the ship while we plan a more long term appointment in the future?

Bearing in mind his commitment to NI and his personal ambition. Not asking him to commit long term might make it more attractive.

A Harry Redknapp "get us out the sheight" style appointment.

See above.

I know it won't be popular seeing those highlights again, but Dunfermline led a pretty ****ing charmed life in that game.

...a bit disco

Jambo In Livingston GTF!!!!11!!1!!!!1!

:wink:

I know it won't be popular seeing those highlights again, but Dunfermline led a pretty ******* charmed life in that game.

And that is what we have been left hoping for under Levein......luck.

Glamorous Glue

I know it won't be popular seeing those highlights again, but Dunfermline led a pretty ******* charmed life in that game.

Aye mate. With a bit more luck we might beat a championship team at home next time.

Francis Albert

Another game we dominated? Maybe cathro is just unlucky but you know what napoleon said about his generals.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Give up. So did Peterhead and every other te that's beat us.

And FYI Dunfermline looked like a team we should be competing with this season. We certainly never dominated the match.

Cathro's just unlucky? Take a fecking break.

Archived