The NEW Cathro poll

kingantti1874

The NEW Cathro poll   

1,479 members have voted

1. 1. Should ian Cathro stay on as manager

This poll is closed to new votes

kingantti1874

Let's leave the club in do doubt as to what needs to happen. The old poll does not reflect the current will of "hearts" fans.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Jambof3tornado

• Bazzas right boot

• deejtee

Let's leave the club in do doubt as to what needs to happen. The old poll does not reflect the current will of "hearts" fans.

Old poll and new poll - same answer. Out immediately. The whole lot need emptied. I have yet to see anything that suggest Austin is worth keeping.

David McCaig

Just in case anyone is swithering over their vote...lol.

In 8 months... LEAGUE - IC has us bottom of SPL form table. SCOTTISH CUP - IC has failed to win 4 matches (90 mins) v Championship opposition, culminating in complete capitulation at ER. LEAGUE CUP - 3rd in 5 man group of lower division opposition including defeat at L2 Peterhead.

David McCaig

Is the vote public? I'm trying to see who voted 'stay'!!!!!!

If it's not public... Can the mods delete and start again.

Edited by David McCaig

Voted. Out obviously. Let's get this up and running quickly to get maximum impact.

Suggest mods check the posting history of all stay voters and empty all trolls.

Gorgie Rules.

We don't own the club yet but we sure as hell practically run the club now with out contributions. Ann Budge MUST listen to us so this new poll is a good idea! Think the last one was sitting around 50/50. This one is destined to be 90/10 to fire Ian Cathro! I'm amazed how inept he has turned out! I have "stupidly" backed him from day 1. That finally ended midweek and yesterday. He just has to go and Ann Budge better f***** listen to us!

Elias Henry Furst

Wanted it to work but it's time for all concerned to admit it hasn't.

That's life.

Time to go.

Bridge of Doom

This can't go on as we seem to be going backwards. Change is required even if that means that Levein follows Cathro out the door. Hoping not to much damage has been done and we appoint the right person to clean up this sorry mess.

Neither of the 2 stay voters have posted to explain their rationale. Odd...

Oliver Twist is a Hibs fan so that is his reasoning. I know this as I know him personally.

His user name is Oliver Twist ffs. The begging bowl asking for more

:facepalm:

I assume Damo is too. Don't know him though.

Edited by i8hibsh

Selkirkhmfc1874

He's got to go in my opinion, I was right behind him at yesterdays game and he does nothing during game to inspire team, stands like a statue with hands folded

Oliver Twist is a Hibs fan so that is his reasoning. I know this as I know him personally.

You know me personally :rofl:

I voted stay just to upset i8.

Nothing better to do today mate? I'll email you next week for midweek drinks.

Much better thread than the yin about finding out undercover Hibs fans. It shouldn't have been revealed it was public until the night and punting all the tramps who voted stay.

Nookie Bear

Almost justifiable, in fairness, but you can change or delete your vote if you want to.

Or you could back up your vote with reasons?

Almost justifiable, in fairness, but you can change or delete your vote if you want to.

Or you could back up your vote with reasons?

Nookie he is my Hibs pal. 100% FACT. Just ignore him.

I really wanted him to succeed and I originally voted for him to stay in the last poll,but it became more and more difficult to continue backing him.Yesterday was the last straw and he must go now.

brunoatemyhamster

Neither of the 2 stay voters have posted to explain their rationale. Odd...

I voted Stay, But to coach under a proper manager. Newcastles form dropped when he left.He's obviously got something. McPhee has got something. Craig is as much to blame for this , if not more so . Its just either to soon or not in his nature to lead. That being said, If he goes , im sure someone could get a better game out of that team because there's a decent team there somewhere.

*shhh, don't draw attention to the public poll, we can out a few more of them...*

He made a **** up as he clearly did not notice it was a public vote

:gok:

He will make more in the future I am sure.

Posting something you don't really believe simply to cause irritation would seem to constitute trolling.

MODS????

Feel free to post again claiming it's just banter though.

Alex Kintner

Good idea to have a new poll. Hopefully the media will pick up on it and mention it in the press as a guage on how we all feel. :thumbsup:

A_A wehatethehibs

I voted Stay, But to coach under a proper manager. Newcastles form dropped when he left.He's obviously got something. McPhee has got something. Craig is as much to blame for this , if not more so . Its just either to soon or not in his nature to lead. That being said, If he goes , im sure someone could get a better game out of that team because there's a decent team there somewhere.

That is fair enough but unfortunately you are in cloud cuckoo land if you think someone who has failed so spectacularly and publicly humiliated both himself and the club has any viable future even as a coach.

Fair enough. I don't agree but there will be some who think the situation can be salvaged.

scott herbertson

I think "it's not in his nature to lead" is right. Some people are just not cut out for managing a football team. Sadly because he clearly has intelligence and talent, but if the team doesn't perform, and is certainly isn't, then he has too go asap.

The football was crap under Robbie and it has got a lot worse under IC

We need a complete change in the management structure at Tynecastle

Nelly Terraces

Voted. Out obviously. Let's get this up and running quickly to get maximum impact.

Suggest mods check the posting history of all stay voters and empty all trolls.

Gorgie Rules.

I'm with the good Doctor on this one. There's currently 3 votes for him staying. would imagine each of those people are currently furiously over their San Giro season ticket at our current self inflicted predicament.

Cathro's position is completely untenable - he has to go asap to give us any hope of saving our season, though I have a horrible feeling he's left us with some dire signings & the squad is weak & unbalanced. That's probably another reason he has to be sacked.

HHGH - FTH.

Jambo-Jimbo

I had been prepared to give Cathro time and wait until he had put his own squad together and then judge him.

After yesterday it is now clear that it isn't working and decisive action needs to be taken now.

To wait until Christmas may be too late because I am beginning to really fear that we could be in a relegation dogfight this year, unless things dramatically turn around, which I just don't see at present.

I've nothing against Cathro, but the guy is completely out of his depth, his idea's may work in time, however I think Hearts are just too big a club for him right now.

David McCaig

Fair enough but that sounds like a vote for go rather than leave.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think his influence at Newcastle was much less than the hype suggested when we were duped into appointing him. If their form dipped it had nothing to do with Cathro leaving.