• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Jambof3tornado

• Bazzas right boot

• David McCaig

Some with strange yet loosely defendable logic.. Quite a lot of hibs fans by the look of the posting histories

:D Are you still acting as JKB's self-appointed witchfinder-general?

Do you have a kind of sort of paranoia about Hibs fans or something?

Of course there are some on here but you're seeing them everywhere. Remember to check under your bed before you go to sleep tonight!

In reality they have communicated what's going on. Looks like it's business as usual doesn't it? We don't get a statement after every bad result telling us whether the head coach keeps his job or not.

You may not like it, and I may be proved wrong later today or later this week, but it looks very much like business as usual, preparing for the next game.

The only thing that would make that situation acceptable for most fans is we know we have better players coming in this month but are not yet at a stage where they can be announced.

Timing was kind of spooky on this one!!! Looks like we don't have players lined up then.

kingantti1874

:D Are you still acting as JKB's self-appointed witchfinder-general?

Do you have a kind of sort of paranoia about Hibs fans or something?

Of course there are some on here but you're seeing them everywhere. Remember to check under your bed before you go to sleep tonight!

As I pointed out the other day there are plenty of Hearts fans with valid reasons, I've even defended some of them.. Doesn't change the fact that lots of stayers had 0 - 10 posts all of them with suspicious context.. Anyway.. I don't care anymore.. Jobs done.. Let's move on

As I pointed out the other day there are plenty of Hearts fans with valid reasons, I've even defended some of them.. Doesn't change the fact that lots of stayers had 0 - 10 posts all of them with suspicious context.. Anyway.. I don't care anymore.. Jobs done.. Let's move on

A cool response - nice one.

In any fashion, my comment was rather taken over by events. :D

Onwards and upwards (hopefully)...

As the statement suggests, it wasn't an easy one for the board as they believe in Cathro's ideas and the players seem to enjoy his training. I said earlier in the thread I'd be angry with the board if Cathro was taking the Celtic pre-match press conference. I'm glad they've done it now and glad they've done it properly. I'm looking forward to Rugby Park now (can't make Parkhead).

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Interesting who the posters were that wanted Cathro to stay after the League Cup disaster.  ( I may have jokingly voted for him to stay.)

A good gauge on what posters to completely ignore. Some of the most vocal on the Levein  thread. 

Coincidence? I think not.

Mindless morons or trolls? You decide.

I will always feel sorry for Cathro.

The guy was murdered by the media from day one. They were craving his failure and sadly a lot of people jumped on the bandwagon and gave him a hard time before he deserved it.

In the end it was a disaster and he had to go but I thought from the moment he took over his treatment from all parties was quite shocking.

He remains a very good coach but not manager material.

Haringshairband
14 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I will always feel sorry for Cathro.

The guy was murdered by the media from day one. They were craving his failure and sadly a lot of people jumped on the bandwagon and gave him a hard time before he deserved it.

In the end it was a disaster and he had to go but I thought from the moment he took over his treatment from all parties was quite shocking.

He remains a very good coach but not manager material.

Just wasn't the right moment.