Whats with the doom and gloom ?

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Seems to me that evryone on here is down in the dumps after being knocked out the cup....fair play its a kick in the teeth but w are in a semi next week and we have just beaten Hibs again.

We are having a poor season to our standards but i realy do think we can kick on from here....performances have been more encouraging.

In the last 2 games we have restricted our opponents to two shots on goal in 180 minutes.....we are just needing more of a cutting edge in front of goal and we miss wee Kingston badly.

Hes back in a couple of weeks and things will be rosier.

You have a look over on the Hibs.net and they are planning how many points we will get in our next 8 games..... you have to laugh ... we are struggling this season and all they can talk about is us....i think they are quaking and loking over there shoulders.

As bad as we have been we are supporters and thats what we must do.....SUPPORT.

FTH.

I see the point in its not like we have never been knocked out the cup before by a team of Motherwell's stature before.

Its not like Hearts have been pish for 45 and then played ok second half.

Think people are just pee'd of with this stop start (more stop) season which is very much in danger of fizzling out.

Folk are also ****ed off with how long its taking to get a manager.

I can understand folk being ****ed off.

Tough run of games coming up as well.

It's hard to see any positives mate. I'm fed up with Romanov's ways and the forever ongoing circus here at our club!! Our win against the weeteam was plainly painting over the cracks and we have massive problems!!

When is this manager supposed to be coming in?? Are we not going to get anybody in during this transfer window and settle with the mediocre p1sh that we've got?? If we don't get a manager in and settle with this lot then they can stick their season ticket right up ther Nat Kings and I'm not the only one feeling in this way!!

Get a grip of this club Romanov instead of all the Bull ***** you come out with to try and keep us happy!! If not stick that big hotel come stand up right up your periscope and **** off letting us start again from scratch giving at least some of our pride back!!

Look on the bright side right enough!!:mad:

maroonlegions
It's hard to see any positives mate. I'm fed up with Romanov's ways and the forever ongoing circus here at our club!! Our win against the weeteam was plainly painting over the cracks and we have massive problems!!

When is this manager supposed to be coming in?? Are we not going to get anybody in during this transfer window and settle with the mediocre p1sh that we've got?? If we don't get a manager in and settle with this lot then they can stick their season ticket right up ther Nat Kings and I'm not the only one feeling in this way!!

Get a grip of this club Romanov instead of all the Bull ***** you come out with to try and keep us happy!! If not stick that big hotel come stand up right up your periscope and **** off letting us start again from scratch giving at least some of our pride back!!

Look on the bright side right enough!!:mad:

the NAT KINGS is a very reliable place for them to stick all their lies ,under performing players ,disinformation and down right cheek i tell you.;)

Seems to me that evryone on here is down in the dumps after being knocked out the cup....fair play its a kick in the teeth but w are in a semi next week and we have just beaten Hibs again.

We are having a poor season to our standards but i realy do think we can kick on from here....performances have been more encouraging.

In the last 2 games we have restricted our opponents to two shots on goal in 180 minutes.....we are just needing more of a cutting edge in front of goal and we miss wee Kingston badly.

Hes back in a couple of weeks and things will be rosier.

You have a look over on the Hibs.net and they are planning how many points we will get in our next 8 games..... you have to laugh ... we are struggling this season and all they can talk about is us....i think they are quaking and loking over there shoulders.

As bad as we have been we are supporters and thats what we must do.....SUPPORT.

FTH.

I don't think the "doom and gloom" is solely down to the defeat last night. It has been building up all season and as each poor performance and result passes the reaction magnifies.

I've forgotten what's it like to watch decent football live. Even in our recent ridiculous run of defeats the standard of the opposition has been gash. A Celtic/Rangers side of 6/7 years ago would beat us 20-0 at the moment.

Two games away from our third major trophy since I started supporting Hearts, so all is not lost. Somehow I can't get too worked up about it though. In truth I was hoping for a good Scottish Cup run and I really thought we'd do something last night.

The league season is an absolute train-wreck. If we manage to avoid relegation - which we won't if our current form continues - I suppose there's some residual interest in whether or not we make top six, but it's very small beer for a club aiming to become a major European player.

Unless we get a very good manager in soon, this squad is going nowhere. Nowhere we'd want it to be, that is.

Two games away from our third major trophy since I started supporting Hearts, so all is not lost. Somehow I can't get too worked up about it though. In truth I was hoping for a good Scottish Cup run and I really thought we'd do something last night.

The league season is an absolute train-wreck. If we manage to avoid relegation - which we won't if our current form continues - I suppose there's some residual interest in whether or not we make top six, but it's very small beer for a club aiming to become a major European player.

Unless we get a very good manager in soon, this squad is going nowhere. Nowhere we'd want it to be, that is.

Unless, of course, the only team in the league with worse current form than us continues theirs.

Here's hoping...

Unless, of course, the only team in the league with worse current form than us continues theirs.

Here's hoping...

I had to read that twice before I realised who you were talking about!

There's a difference between optimism and blinkered complacency.

Have you been smoking some of the same stuff as your usernamesake?

Aren't we all guilty of this?

Is the 'revival' just a case of wishful thinking?

1-1 Draw with Kilmarnock at Tynecastle

Killie are rank rotten and Elliot's early departure probably strengthened the team

2-2 Draw with Motherwell at Tynecastle

Motherwell reeling and we relinquish a two goal lead

1-0 Win against Hibs at Tynecastle

Hibs luck has run out - they've finally lost all their good players. They're rank rotten.

1-0 Defeat against Motherwell away

...and the most pathetic 1st half performance in years

We beat Rangers 4-2, Celtic 2-0 and Aberdeen 4-1 under the old management structure.

Progress? I'm not convinced.

I had to read that twice before I realised who you were talking about!

:)

With just ONE point from the last 15 and FOUR SPL defeats on the bounce, it can only be...;)

Interesting aside - Gretna have picked up as many points in their last match, as the team I refer to have in their last NINE.

We might be bad, but Jesus God, they are honking.

Archived