WWE Fans.

Jambojohnnyboy

Jambojohnnyboy

So to those WWE fans out there, I'm curious to know how you think Brock Lesnar will do in the UFC. Big difference pretending to get a beating to actually either taking one or dishing it out.

reckon he will get ripped a new one.

Strong as he may be, to get big muscles like that you will have to train dfferently and won't be as strong as someone who is going for power rather than impressive muscles. I see he has trained in martial arts though, so he has more chance of making it than the rest of the professional wrestlers.

haven't watched wrestling in ages because its a load of tosh now. Used to enjoy it when I was a kid though.

I watched him fight a MMA fight on Youtube a couple of weeks ago, he was in against someone half his size and pounded the crap out of the bloke. In the UFC that certainly wont be the case as he will be up against other heavyweights...the heavywweight division isnt the best in UFC and seemingly Lesnar has a strong background in proper wrestling which should stand him in good stead....however, how he will react to getting punched/kicked in the head is another thing.

Archived