Europa Cup

martoon

lauriesrank

Vicious fighting, aye right :rofl:

I've seen worse from young girls up the town on a Saturday night

Edit: forgot to say :byebye: the sheep :rofl:

Watched the handbags, definitely saw a lot worse from birds. I just don't get it, if you're gonna fight then do it, steam right in, don't Nancy about with shepherds pie, lasagne and bolognese.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say worth it. Thats tremendous they managed to organise that, looks amazing too.

Obviously what its about is a bit dark.

Poland's war experience still a live real, political issue

Legia Warsaw last night

IMG_20170804_125048.jpg

UEFA ?12,000 fine next week

Here's a very good video of it:

It's the anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising. I honestly don't see much wrong with what the Warszawa fans done, it's a historical fact.

manaliveits105

From fan interviews on news seems sheep fighting amongst themselves started things off but Macinness now in with some whatabootery with claims of spitting on the bench and heavy handed stewards - meh

Legia Warsaw last night

IMG_20170804_125048.jpg

UEFA ?12,000 fine next week

:cornette:

A 2017 game against Kazakh opposition is always the best time to reference 1944 Nazism.

Fully deserving of a fine, again politics and football shouldn't cross.

• 2 weeks later...
Ferryjambo99

Don't see any TV games tonight.

Nothing doing ?

BT don't have europa league rights until the groups unlike the champions league where they have rights to the playoffs

BT don't have europa league rights until the groups unlike the champions league where they have rights to the playoffs

Cheers.

Don't see any TV games tonight.

Nothing doing ?

Few games on bet365 and apparently Everton streaming their game on their YouTube page

Few games on bet365 and apparently Everton streaming their game on their YouTube page

Thanks..taken 4-1 Everton. Be interested to see if my 2 fantasy league players, Sandro and Klassen play. taken 2-0 first goal scorer for both..

Thanks for that!

AC Milan coasting it, will be good to see them back on the euro stage.

Already looking at the Group dates for potential jollys !

Ajax have to rebuild every year after squad gets decimated.

Looks like they could be doing it without European football this season. After getting to final too.

Maybe lead to more sales. One of reasons transfer window finishes when it does after Euro group play offs.

Legia Warsaw tonight. UEFA depicted as pigs with their snouts in the trough.

DHdU0dxWsAA8Y34.jpg

Another "UEFA's out to get us" wailing fromthe Legia fans done in the form of a copy/paste of a previous effort :yawn: .

Also Hajduk and teams from these places should be kicked out if they can't control their fans.

Legia Warsaw tonight.  UEFA depicted as pigs with their snouts in the trough.

DHdU0dxWsAA8Y34.jpg

That's football as I wish to see it.

Passion. Desire. Fanatical fans.

May I say 'hatred'?

Bring it bloody on.

Another "UEFA's out to get us" wailing fromthe Legia fans done in the form of a copy/paste of a previous effort :yawn: .

Also Hajduk and teams from these places should be kicked out if they can't control their fans.

Without fans*, football is nothing

*yes, even the nutjobs

alicante jambo

That's football as I wish to see it.

Passion. Desire. Fanatical fans.

May I say 'hatred'?

Bring it bloody on.

I agree that looks brilliant and they dont give a f_ck.

Already looking at the Group dates for potential jollys !

Watched the Milan game last night and they could have easily been in double figures. Not sure if they were really good or the opposition really poor. Kessie, Silva, Calhanoglu all look great signings. Can't wait for this Serie A season.

Watched the Milan game last night and they could have easily been in double figures. Not sure if they were really good or the opposition really poor. Kessie, Silva, Calhanoglu all look great signings. Can't wait for this Serie A season.

Have a very good feeling about Milan this year. Thursday night Europa games will possibly get in the way a bit but squad looks strong. They cruised that last night.

Archived