Just a walkin' the dog....

Jambojohnnyboy

loveofthegame

Hilarious. Some ppl are just plain ***in weirdos!

How degrading is that?! I for one hate goths and everything about them

Who's prepared to join me for some Goth-bashin on Coburn St... i'll go grab the pitchforks!!

Disclaimer:LOTG does not actually condone goth-bashin and has never taken part in said ritual. No goths were hurt in the writing of this post

blondejamtart
Horses for courses, what ever floats their boat I guess.

Exactly - they're not hurting anyone else, are they, so what's the problem? Live and let live, I say...

Exactly - they're not hurting anyone else, are they, so what's the problem? Live and let live, I say...

Still creeps me out.

They do usually smell of pee though.

blondejamtart
blondejamtarts a goth ;)

:rofl: I'd probably be the oldest goth in town if that was the case! Sorry to disappoint you, but I was a punk when it was in its heyday! I don't mind goths though - I'd certainly rather spend time with them than some of the other "subcultures" I can think of. I'm not saying that I'd necessarily want to be like that pair, or for my kids to be like them, for that matter, but it's a free country - and as I say, if they're not harming anyone else, then why not let them get on with it?

I'm not saying that I'd necessarily want to be like that pair, or for my kids to be like them, for that matter

So its fine for everyone else but not your own :confused: just admit it they are freaks ;)

The People's Chimp

I have said above I have zero respect for Goths; that's because, basically, they're a bit rubbish. But, having seen this on another forum, i'm firmly on the side of the Goths:

Of course you can rely on the Mail on Sunday to provide those missing details, just to make sure that maximum sympathy is given to the poor victims:

"The couple, who live on benefits in a council house and plan to start a family, have been friends for years"

the moron on sunday

The comments page imbeciles are quick to pick up on the unfairness of the whole sordid affair, who cares if a bus driver acts like a **** who needs shooting, when there are FREAKS ON BENEFITS to whinge about:

You didn't mention if Dani works?

- Maxine, Taipei, Taiwan

What's all this blaming the bus driver? At least he works for a living. They should both get a job and buy a car if she wants to ride around looking like a dog, rather than trying to get press attention with a victim act. Make it an open-topped car and everyone could see the leash.

- Ken, London, England

"I lead a really easy life," Of course she does, we are keeping her in the lifestyle she apparently likes. I presume I don't need to ask if she wears her collar and lead to job interviews!

- Elizabeth, Belfast

Let me guess? They'll end up getting compensation from the bus company, the bus driver will face reprimands, he'll get penalised, lose his job, with all the ramifications this entails, and these two spongers will carry on choosing to live an 'alternate' lifestyle at our expense. Who gains? The spongers and the solicitors. As usual. What has this country become?

- David, Bath

Freeloaders and freaks expecting the rest of us to pay for their lazy, slothful, indulgent lifestyle and submit to their dysfunctional, sick outlook on life!

- Jasmine, London UK

Exactly how do these two get a Council house? Seems like the bus driver is the only one with any common sense around where they live.

- John, France

Live and let live but this couple are clearly scrounging good for nothings who need a hefty reality check. What kind of example are they going to set their children? "Mummy is a subservient fruitcake and Daddy is a benefit scrounge"

They should be neutered.

- Melanie, Dunfermline, Fife

I am glad that this fine young couple 'on benefits who live in a council house' are hoping to start a family at our expense as taxpayers...

- Amy, London

I don't care what they look like or how they parade about - it's the fact that my taxes are helping to pay for it that grieves me. They both look physically capable of work, so why are they on benefits?

- Gill, Glouceste, UK

Why are they on benefits? They look perfectly fit and able to me. Perhaps they could set-up their own business and start walking dogs?

- T, England

BAN THIS SICK FILTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blondejamtart
So its fine for everyone else but not your own :confused: just admit it they are freaks ;)

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I don't see what harm they're doing to anyone else.

I do find this a little creepy actually and i am no prude. Just quite demeaning as well...if you like it fine, but dont subject the rest of us to it thanks! ;)

Jambojohnnyboy
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I don't see what harm they're doing to anyone else.

I've got to agree, they've chosen to show their alternative lifestyle in public, it's not hurting anyone. Although why anyone would enjoy being 'walked' in public I've no idea. Just hope he has his pooper scooper with him and doesn't allow her to go on public pathways;)

The People's Chimp
I've got to agree, they've chosen to show their alternative lifestyle in public, it's not hurting anyone. Although why anyone would enjoy being 'walked' in public I've no idea. Just hope he has his pooper scooper with him and doesn't allow her to go on public pathways;)

Exactly. I wonder if she's allowed in the pub?

"Can i have a pint of bitter and a bowl of water please? Got any pork scratchings? yeah? oh and a packet of dog chews then as well."

no harm. So why would you be against your children doing something similar. They ain't hurting you...

blondejamtart
no harm. So why would you be against your children doing something similar. They ain't hurting you...

I didn't actually say I would be against them doing something similar. I wouldn't exactly be over the moon about it, but if it was their choice, then I could hardly stop them. You get couples (not just goths) who choose to follow a similar lifestyle where one (usually the woman) chooses to be the submissive partner and even calls herself a "slave". Personally, I can't see the attraction in it, but as long as they're not hurting anyone else and they're doing it of their own free will, then hey, that's their choice. There are far worse things they could be doing...

but as long as they're not hurting anyone else and they're doing it of their own free will, then hey, that's their choice. There are far worse things they could be doing...

supporting hibs? :eek:

Goths are absolute idiots.

They want to be "individual" yet all go about dressing in the same stupid black rags and white make-up.

If you like death so much why not give it a go.

:P

blondejamtart
supporting hibs? :eek:

Precisely! Now if my kids decided to become goths, well that would be one thing, but if they decided to become hibbys, then that would be it - they'd have to go! :cool:

Doesn't bother me...to each its own.

Life is too short to worry about what other people are doing with their lives.

:movethatass:

Archived