Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo Shillyshally

Anyone know what sort of things get discussed in signing talks? 4 days is quite a long time to talk about anything.

Heard from the face of a Hibs ***** a few mins ago...

Glad Lafferty signed for Hearts. Ken he was good for N.Ireland and Rangers but.. dunno.. just don't like him.

Heard he was at Tynie and his agent was at Easter Road and they offered the agent a contract. They said he would think about it but Hibs went forget it. Take it now or leave it.

:cornette:

Glad Lafferty signed for Hearts. Ken he was good for N.Ireland and Rangers but.. dunno.. just don't like him.

Heard he was at Tynie and his agent was at Easter Road and they offered the agent a contract. They said he would think about it but Hibs went forget it. Take it now or leave it.

:Aye:

the big show

Tell that story to them on .nutters they will suck it in like a top the range Dyson .  :phface:

After this maniac cut my hair he said..

"They were ar Easter Road and a pen and paper wuz pit in front ay thum. It wuz a contract. They went away tae think aboot it. They came back tae sign it and wur telt tae **** off. Wiffdrawn".

:gok:

Салатные палочки

After this maniac cut my hair he said..

"They were ar Easter Road and a pen and paper wuz pit in front ay thum. It wuz a contract. They went away tae think aboot it. They came back tae sign it and wur telt tae **** off. Wiffdrawn".

:gok:

Remember the last player they did that to? That didn't work out to well for them.

I see they are in for their comfort blanket Stokes again. What's this, his fifth time there or something?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Must be a Hibbie with a username like that.

Not a chance. Nothing wrong with calling out summer signings. I laid the smack down on Jamie Hamill, Taouil, and the other no hoper we signed that year. It's one thing being all happy clappy it's another being realistic. Lafferty will not only be shite, he will create problems. Celebrating grabbing him ahead of the vermin is like celebrating HIV instead of AIDS

Must be a Hibbie with a username like that.

Not a chance. Nothing wrong with calling out summer signings. I laid the smack down on Jamie Hamill, Taouil, and the other no hoper we signed that year. It's one thing being all happy clappy it's another being realistic. Lafferty will not only be shite, he will create problems. Celebrating grabbing him ahead of the vermin is like celebrating HIV instead of AIDS

Not taking the piss but what did they talk about for 4 solid days?

10 til 6?

I think we probably made our minds up very quickly, then dragged it out for as long as we could so we could ogle his wife for as long as possible.

jamboinglasgow

I am loving that Lafferty wants to be the target for Hibs abuse. That kind of player thrives at a derby (see Skacel.)

Jean Louis Valois

Sounds like your hoping that happens. Strange Hearts fan

The Future's Maroon

Really?

Discard Hibs allegedly being interested, you can't see this as a positive signing?

Other 'no hoper' being the cup final penalty scoring left back Danny Grainger

21aa8a3c67b6183fc775b637d741df8d.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8j662.jpg

Archived