Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Jambos4life

Won't be necessary Daza said it's announced tomorrow so hibs can got chuck sh!t at them selves

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holyrood_Hearts

looks like KL agent playing both clubs of against each other. Agent well aware hibs have money to spare after Cummings transfer ... Give him a deadline then pull the bid ...

Don't know if I agree with that. Hibs have known since Friday at least he was at Tynecastle & met Cathro,Levein & Budge yet its only today that any word of interest has been in the press?

Holyrood_Hearts

Tbh I've yet to see anything concrete of interest from the wee team. The fact we have McPhee, Hughes & hopefully Michael Smith will only do us good in getting him.

Expert on the subject

TBH I hope he signs for them best years behind him would rather we get some width in the team also we will have driven the price up for Hibs

Well on advice I went out to Dalmahoy to find him.....The rumours are true.....He's defo a womaniser he played 9 holes before I'd left!!!

airdriejambo3

TBH I hope he signs for them best years behind him would rather we get some width in the team also we will have driven the price up for Hibs

Other than the fact that Lafferty is only 29 and has at least 3 prime years left in him and has played 95% of his football out wide for the last few years , your spot on.

Record reporting he's likely to sign tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/Record_Sport/status/879459823968030723

That back page really angered me. Lafferty signing for us and Stewart signing for Aberdeen is far bigger news than Brendan Rodgers laddie training with Celtic to keep his fitness up or some Rangers reject going out on loan. Nae wonder Scottish football is in the sewer if this is the pinnacle of journalism in this country. Feckin comic strip.

On topic, looks positive :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Other than the fact that Lafferty is only 29 and has at least 3 prime years left in him and has played 95% of his football out wide for the last few years , your spot on.

Mibbes naw an 'expert on the subject'

Tynecastlesmychurch

Announced tomorrow. Dead cert on that.

Haha your certainty is the only thing keeping me calm right now! Have to be honest I'm now at the point where if this deal wasn't to happen I'd be really gutted!

What's dazajmbo's credentials for being ITK?

(Not a dig mate)

Is this the same Daza that proudly paraded a Hearts top round Victoria Park after Ross County put Hibs out the cup?

If so, his word is good :thumbsup:

Is this the same Daza that proudly paraded a Hearts top round Victoria Park after Ross County put Hibs out the cup?

Haha, well remembered. I'm sure it is.

I'm nipping down to the club shop tomorrow I'll offer him a greggs steak bake to sweeten the deal. Can't turn that down

A 2nd division ross county at that. And yes it is me.

Cruyff Turn

Will delighted IF he does eventually sign, but if he wants more than we can offer and doesn't, I am sure we will have other targets.

I'm nipping down to the club shop tomorrow I'll offer him a greggs steak bake to sweeten the deal. Can't turn that down

think he would prefere a sausage roll and his wife would want a smoked sausage

Don't know if I agree with that. Hibs have known since Friday at least he was at Tynecastle & met Cathro,Levein & Budge yet its only today that any word of interest has been in the press?

Lennon hasn't been in the country. This deal is far from finalised. He's met Hibs officials and will meet Lennon on Wednesday. We are being very patient with him and there's no rush, no announcement at all in the next couple of days. He's being persuaded left right and centre from former team mates of both the Edinburgh divide to sign and he's enjoying the limelight just now.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

No, stupidly saw the hearts badge and name but not the 'jamlarts' bit and thought it was of interest. Obviously someone pulled the wool over my eyes, hence 'duped'!

Ah sorry bud. My apologies.

Lennon hasn't been in the country. This deal is far from finalised. He's met Hibs officials and will meet Lennon on Wednesday. We are being very patient with him and there's no rush, no announcement at all in the next couple of days. He's being persuaded left right and centre from former team mates of both the Edinburgh divide to sign and he's enjoying the limelight just now.

Thats a bit annoying. Don't think any of those former team mates currently play for Hibs so can only hope the prospect of playing alongside Hughes and potentially Smith coupled with having daily contact with MacPhee will be enough to sway him our way.

The quicker this deal is done the better.

Hearts might make the decision for him if he dallies too long.

WheatfieldWarrior

Thats a bit annoying. Don't think any of those former team mates currently play for Hibs so can only hope the prospect of playing alongside Hughes and potentially Smith coupled with having daily contact with MacPhee will be enough to sway him our way.

The quicker this deal is done the better.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/celtic/8236240/Celtic-manager-Neil-Lennon-makes-sure-that-Rangers-Kyle-Lafferty-gets-the-message-after-Old-Firm-triumph.html

I'd forgotten what buddies these 2 are....

TheExecutive

It must be his doppelg?nger that's been taking Hibs' training since they returned last week....:o

maybe we should withdraw our offer and make a bigger one to mcginn before he resigns at Aberdeen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe we should withdraw our offer and make a bigger one to mcginn before he resigns at Aberdeen.

The fact is very few people really know whats going on but in KB fashion plenty seem to know and are quick to pop by with a negative opinion

One poster has been up front and told us he's pretty sure KL is signing that should be good enough for now..it is for me

The fact is very few people really know whats going on but in KB fashion plenty seem to know and are quick to pop by with a negative opinion

One poster has been up front and told us he's pretty sure KL is signing that should be good enough for now..it is for me

I'm one of the ones with absolutely no idea, I do hope he signs for us but if it drags on for days you do start to wonder what's going on.

FarmerTweedy

Are we becoming Northern Ireland (McPhee United)?

It certainly looks like it, given that our three signings so far have been Scottish, English and Polish!

It must be his doppelg?nger that's been taking Hibs' training since they returned last week....:o

I've no idea who is taking their training but Lennon has been out the country.

I'm a bit worried about his application on the park AFTER the euros

if the deal falls through its no disaster, Lafferty is like an older version of Tony Watt, does lots to make you think things just need to click into place and he will be a cracking player. After a dozen games the realitysets in that its not really going to happen.

Rudolf's Mate

Despite my foaming at the mooth re getting this over the line. If I had a choice between him and paying more for McGinn it would be McGinn every time.

TyphoonJambo

Despite my foaming at the mooth re getting this over the line. If I had a choice between him and paying more for McGinn it would be McGinn every time.

Would it be greedy to want both?

Rudolf's Mate

Would it be greedy to want both?

Not at all and it was looking like this might actually have an outside chance of happening.

I'm not buying this "playing clubs against one another"

If it was just about the money he'd be down south surely.

Jambo 4 Ever

I'm not buying this "playing clubs against one another"

If it was just about the money he'd be down south surely.

Maybe he is the type who likes the attention and this is making him think he is better than he actually is

Back to 2005

Maybe he is the type who likes the attention and this is making him think he is better than he actually is

Nothing worse than attention seekers.

Does personal experience give you this insight

Bazzas right boot

Nothing worse than attention seekers.

Lol.

I agree, if it was the cash, he'd be down south.

Nothing wrong with having opshunns.

I also don't think Craig is the type to be strung along and get the pish taken Out of him.

Five to One

Daily Record reporting that likely he'll sign this morning unless there's a last minute u-turn. Make of that what you will. Hasn't spoken with Hibs yet. 

Bazzas right boot

Not the sort we want in the dressing room imo

Who gives a ****, if they play well.

We need a couple of selfish wankers in the team, a bit arrogance, a swagger. We've missed that for too long.

It's all about the Football.

We are trying to sign Football players not silver service butler's or nanny's.

Archived