Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

To be announced within next 48 hours provided medical goes to plan. Contract agreed and medical underway tomorrow.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be announced within next 48 hours provided medical goes to plan. Contract agreed and medical underway tomorrow.

orly.jpg

fireeagle51

Fingered crossed.

What's ure source

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fxxx the SPFL

I smell pish why not put this on the Kyle Lafferty or potential signings thread.

Off topic but are you the guy from Ullapool with a house called Tynecastle?

Out of respect i wont be naming my source, however they have been involved at the club for the last 4/5 years and was told directly last night by that person.

I smell pish why not put this on the Kyle Lafferty or potential signings thread.

I haven't seen a Kyle Lafferty thread

Can you quote / bump it

Clerry Jambo

hahahaha my thoughts aswell Rudolf

No, that is the owner of the construction company in Ullapool, good hearts man also.

Clerry Jambo

No, that is the owner of the construction company in Ullapool, good hearts man also.

Thanks fur info mate fingers crossed

Paulie Walnut

2 year deal

Fxxx the SPFL

I haven't seen a Kyle Lafferty thread

Can you quote / bump it

it looks as if it has been incorporated into the potential signings thread. If he has agreed to sign why don't the club just announce it they could have paraded him in front of us peasants at the auction today. I do hope the OP is correct.

2 year deal

I never asked details as im sure we will know all when announced but im sure it will happen due to the persons involvment in the club in recent times.

Fxxx the SPFL

Out of respect i wont be naming my source, however they have been involved at the club for the last 4/5 years and was told directly last night by that person.

Robbo

it looks as if it has been incorporated into the potential signings thread. If he has agreed to sign why don't the club just announce it they could have paraded him in front of us peasants at the auction today. I do hope the OP is correct.

Cheers

I don't think there's any harm in a new thread

Gets other people included who might have given up on the main one!

I think if it's a 2 year deal there will also be another year option.

John Findlay

The OP is glad he doesn't have to sit beside me anymore on the coach to European away games:-0) Hope your mum is doing OK.

As i said it all depends on the medical tomorrow and would be unproffesional to parade a player infront of a few fans, who at that time had not had a medical or signed the contract.

Fxxx the SPFL

The OP is glad he doesn't have to sit beside me anymore on the coach to European away games:-0) Hope your mum is doing OK.

I thought you sat beside Yvonne she was on the bus and from Ullapool

Elias Henry Furst

Aye lets announce signings before the medical has taken place.

Nothing could go wrong there....:D

John Findlay

I thought you sat beside Yvonne she was on the bus and from Ullapool

Aye and her wee laddie is all grown up now and posting about Kyle Lafferty on KB.

Elias Henry Furst

A lot of bull,we are miles away regarding to wage demands.He was on 35k A week at Norwich.

Oooooftt

A counter ITK claim

:popcorn:

Clerry Jambo

A lot of bull,we are miles away regarding to wage demands.He was on 35k A week at Norwich.

I'm going to let someone else be rude about this ridiculous post!!

John Findlay

Never ceases to amaze me how people know a player's weekly salary.

Fxxx the SPFL

why would he have bothered even turning up at Tynecastle on Friday if that was the case he obviously knows we ain't gonna pay big bucks

I'm going to let someone else be rude about this ridiculous post!!

Believe what you like...

Rudi Hates Hibees

:rofl:

I presume Norwich paid for the private helicopter upto Edinburgh for us to enter talks over a 49k a week contract also?

kingantti1874

Sniff sniff.. He knew what we were offering before he flew up to see the place

Here we go.

Would be a good signing but I wouldnt pish myself at the prospect.

INK ERS can suck a bag of dicks. (Not actually aimed at the op)

Only two I trust on here and that's my balls

John Findlay

I'd want ?35k a week to go live in East Anglia...

Quite happily live on a houseboat down there so I could.

rudi must stay

So will we find out tomorrow if he's joining us?

Would be great if he signed. But Hearts always drag things out

John Findlay

Thought all houses down there were houseboats?

Bit of rain, and they're all swimming in their front rooms...

I like doing that:-0)

So will we find out tomorrow if he's joining us?

I would say due to medical taking place tomorrow it would be more likely to be tuesday

Steven Whittaker is on ?20k a week but seemingly on his way to the shite.

GorgieRules22

Do you believe that Lafferty came up here on Friday with no idea as to what kind of wages we were going to offer ? You know he dosent represent himself ? Your actually so far wrong it's untrue.

queensferryjambo

To fair to the OP prior to the Main Stand auction today when Scott Wilson interviewed Berra and Gary Locke the Kyle Lafferty transfer was spoken about publicly as a potential signing.  

To fair to the OP prior to the Main Stand auction today when Scott Wilson interviewed Berra and Gary Locke the Kyle Lafferty transfer was spoken about publicly as a potential signing.

What was said?

Archived