Why was Dougal subbed last night?

EIEIO

Was it tactical (he was pathetic) or was he injured?

More generally when you switch refs during a game how do they keep count of persistent foulers e.g. the nephew Clarkson and hun Mcormack. Do they hand over the wee black notebook?

Dunk-Section G

He must have been injured but he seemed to run over to the touchline alright.

He was awful last night. I always thought he was one of the better ones.

He was awful last night. I always thought he was one of the better ones.

I argued before the first game that he was one of the best too how wrong I was.

After the first game, I thought he had the best referee performance I'd seen this season in a Hearts game. Last night he redressed the balance to its usual skewed level.

Was it tactical (he was pathetic) or was he injured?

More generally when you switch refs during a game how do they keep count of persistent foulers e.g. the nephew Clarkson and hun Mcormack. Do they hand over the wee black notebook?

No idea when he went off, but Clarkson committed 6 fouls in the last 30 minutes. Would seem to me to fall into any normal human being's definition of persistent fouling, but hey, what do I know?

I believe that Dougalauskas has finally been tapped by the old firm and that his agent is currently negotiating a 3 year deal for big bucks!

Apparently he has always wanted to give dodgy decisions against the east coasters ever since he was a wee boy!

Expect immediate promotion to the Fifa list to follow.

Alas no more four nowt duffings of the hobos for us!

It came after exactly 60 minutes so going by what I read on here it must have been a pre-planned, distance substitution presumably ordained by SFA. Maybe George Peat called it from the stand?

Archived