'One in a Million' club scheme launched

CJGJ

NEITHER of the aforementioned built a spanking ?12m stand though..........did they?

But Robinson would have had us playing in a 67k seater stadium, not this pishy wee 20k seater that Budge is delivering!

:)

Francis Albert

NEITHER of the aforementioned built a spanking ?12m stand though..........did they?

Weren't three spanking new stands built during Robinson's time over a period of just 3 or 4 years?  Though I think the first was started during Mercer's time? All three were built without fan donations or funding other than through the two 500 club schemes. I don't recall how much the resulting debt contributed to  the debt mountain that in the end led to Vlad's takeover and all that followed, although I think that was more to do with years of over-spending after the new stands were built. It's certainly prudent to keep debt well under control but a limited use of debenture and 500 club "debt" would I'd have thought be bearable. In fact the I in a million thing contains elements of a 500 club type scheme but on a smaller scale and less attractive terms (for the donor).

portobellojambo1

Have I read it correctly. I took out the ?100 option to freeze my seat price in the Wheatfield Stand. Does that mean if I am looking to take up this option (which will be more around putting additional money into the club rather than using any of the options which become available) then it will cost me ?50 ?

Bowmans_Boot

Have I read it correctly. I took out the ?100 option to freeze my seat price in the Wheatfield Stand. Does that mean if I am looking to take up this option (which will be more around putting additional money into the club rather than using any of the options which become available) then it will cost me ?50 ?

Yes. You qualify for the fantastic, not to be missed special offer.

yes mate... and it's ?50 for anyone with 250 or more points thru foundation contributions as well 

JamboRossi79

Does anyone know if we take out the membership today at shop will we get discount in shop for new kit etc

Does anyone know if we take out the membership today at shop will we get discount in shop for new kit etc

Yep.

Archived