Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Kiwidoug

• kila

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RustyRightPeg

The right move. All the best to him, a true Hearts player who played for the jersey week in week out.

Edited by Sutherland9

jambo-fletch

Wish him all the best! Always gave 100%, scored some great goals and gave us some hilarious celebrations! Best of luck!

Best of luck Callum. You did us proud on many occasions and we will miss your goals, long throw ins and devastating runs forward. Hope you recover from the injury and stay free from further such injuries. 

Under FIFA regulations, the club is entitled to training compensation, which has been agreed with Cardiff City.  How much??

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Dannie Boy

Darlo_Jambo

nice to see one of our players involved in a move to progress their career as opposed to wandering up the M8 for short term financial gain.

Enf of his career then.

So we should get ?400K soon?

All the best though Callum, thanks for everything - you can hold your head high.

Edited by i8hibsh

Best of luck Callum. You did us proud on many occasions and we will miss your goals, long throw ins and devastating runs forward. Hope you recover from the injury and stay free from further such injuries. 

Absolutely this. Owes us nothing and is one player I think we'd all be happy to welcome back in the future 

Escobar PHM

Enf of his career then.

So we should get ?400K soon?

All the best though Callum, thanks for everything - you can hold your head high.

Depends how much we settled for I suppose. Not that we'll ever be told. Although no doubt Mr ITK will be along shortly telling us how much we got.

Billy Walsh

Gutted, but not surprised. Wish Callum Paterson nothing but the best. Thank you for your efforts whilst playing in maroon, you were tremendous for us. 

loveofthegame

Loved CP. heart of a lion. Best headerer of the ball I can recalling seeing in Scotland in my 30years. Also scored the odd worldie, but most importantly gave everything every time he pulled on maroon, regardless of where he was playing.

Cardiff have got themselves a bargain.

Edited by loveofthegame

Pants Shaton

Hope he achieves all that he's capable of.

Would love to see him back at Hearts one day and would hate to see him end up at the Glasgow axis of evil.

OmiyaHearts

He should have signed a contract and got us a decent fee. A very selfish decision.

I couldn't care how his career goes now.

loveofthegame

So how much compensation was agreed then?

It's been widely reported for over 6 months that we'd be due around ?400k.

RustyRightPeg

He should have signed a contract and got us a decent fee. A very selfish decision.

I couldn't care how his career goes now.

Stupid post. Sign a contract to rehab your knee or grab an unreal opportunity with two hands.

Jamboscanbevicius

Thank god we had Callum first half of last season. Hate to think where we'd have finished without his goals and drive.

He was always going, and Cardiff have got themselves a potentially great young player for relative buttons. At least we got some compensation. Good luck CP!

Jambo 4 Ever

gutted but hope he does well.

Under-rated by many before he got injured too.

Big loss for us

OmiyaHearts

Stupid post. Sign a contract to rehab your knee or grab an unreal opportunity with two hands.

There's no question it was a selfish decision. And he should have signed a contract well before he got his injury.

Great performer for the club. I hope his career continues on the up at Cardiff. Maybe we will see him back here later in his career.

Clark Griswold

Glad to see he has more ambition than to go along the M8. All the best Calum, thanks for the memories.

Take it there is no sell on value as part of FIFA regulations in Development Fees?

Good question, although I'd imagine not. He's ultimately no longer ours to negotiate a sell on fee over. Mores the pity...

All the best Calum, at least we get something for him and hopefully the club got a % of any future sell on fee included in the deal.

There's no question it was a selfish decision. And he should have signed a contract well before he got his injury.

I kind of agree. As a working guy I can see why he's increased the dough in his bank account, but as a fickle Jambo I want what's best for my club.

Can't say i'm not bitter about us only receiving a development fee, still Paterson ran his heart out for us and I can't for a moment doubt his commitment every time he stepped on the park. He deserves his move and I hope he has a fantastic career down south or abroad and eventually returns :)