'F--- you, I'm Millwall!"

Watt-Zeefuik

Maroon Sailor

Let em come, let em come, let em CUH UM

Let em all come daan to The Den

Lassie at my work is mates with him and she's been told to take ID when she goes to see him in hospital. She wouldn't shut up about him earlier on!

Guest Paul Allen

Lassie at my work is mates with him and she's been told to take ID when she goes to see him in hospital.

Classic film. :)

Classic film. :)

That's a shit joke. Even by kickback standards

Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere.  I didn't think any genuinely funny stories could come out of a terror attack but there's this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/06/millwall-fan-roy-larner-london-bridge-attackers

It's  no joke, this is not France, if these barbaric  attacks continue British people/men will fight back and in all probability take matters into their own hands. We have the right to defend ourselves. It's a very serious situation. I hope that I am wrong.

Watt-Zeefuik

It's  no joke, this is not France, if these barbaric  attacks continue British people/men will fight back and in all probability take matters into their own hands. We have the right to defend ourselves. It's a very serious situation. I hope that I am wrong.

The situation is serious, tragic, and very difficult, but a gent having had "four or five pints, nothing major" and standing up to the three terrorist attackers and saying "F--- you, I'm Millwall!" is IMO both fabulous and hilarious. 

That's a shit joke. Even by kickback standards

It's al(right) in my head.

It's al(right) in my head.

To be fair I've heard worse. For example a girl who lives overseas asked me for phone sex. Are you kidding? where would I put it I? told her.

Back on topic has anyone seen 'The Jihadis next door' ? It was a ch4 prog last year I believe. It is on You Tube. How have these guys not had a similar style attack? Surely some Milwall fan etc will not take too kindly to seeing these scumbags in the street. Horrendous viewing. I especially hate the white Ginger Muslim convert ISIS scumbag. Proof as well that Islam is not a race.

The situation is serious, tragic, and very difficult, but a gent having had "four or five pints, nothing major" and standing up to the three terrorist attackers and saying "F--- you, I'm Millwall!" is IMO both fabulous and hilarious. 

With you UA, l absolutely see the humour. A sketch from the two ronnies.

I was commenting  on what potentially happens next.

Bridge of Djoum

Back on topic has anyone seen 'The Jihadis next door' ? It was a ch4 prog last year I believe. It is on You Tube. How have these guys not had a similar style attack? Surely some Milwall fan etc will not take too kindly to seeing these scumbags in the street. Horrendous viewing. I especially hate the white Ginger Muslim convert ISIS scumbag. Proof as well that Islam is not a race.

Correct. It's a religion.  WTF you on about?

Nookie Bear

It's no joke, this is not France, if these barbaric attacks continue British people/men will fight back and in all probability take matters into their own hands. We have the right to defend ourselves. It's a very serious situation. I hope that I am wrong.

If they take matters into their own hands against someone actually committing the act of terrorism, good on them.

It is not, of course, acceptable to start putting bricks through mosque windows in retaliation.

Good banter.

Also smirked at the guy fleeing the attack without spilling a drop of his pint.

Correct. It's a religion. WTF you on about?

Ok, so how can hating Islam make someone racist?

Harry Potter

Think at this point hate is the wrong word bud,after saturday i felt, ill sick, not just for the dead

but for innocent muslims , that live here and want peace.

The radicals are beyond our way of thinking.

Bridge of Djoum

Makes you a bigot, not a racist.

You're all over the place. Have a day off.

Makes you a bigot, not a racist.

You're all over the place. Have a day off.

And what about Muslims, what are they?  Assuming you do understand how bigotry works.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Standard Millwall behaviour. Except this time there was a legitimate reason.

Governor Tarkin

Think at this point hate is the wrong word bud,after saturday i felt, ill sick, not just for the dead

Nails it.

Governor Tarkin

Millwall's support is loaded with bigots. Let's get that right.

That fact notwithstanding, I found this particular incident amusing and praiseworthy.

The boy done well.

Nookie Bear

Well, thank feck one of those bigots did what he did - probably saved a number of lives by doing so.

Agreed, and of that there is no doubt.  I do find however that 'bigotry' is a seriously overused and indeed misused word.  Most people are bigoted.  Staunch Scottish Nationalists and staunch Unionists for a start.  You see it on here on almost every political thread.

I for one do not hate Islam solely for the ridiculous belief system it forces. I hate it for the actions, it?s superstitions, the hatred it breeds, it?s privileges it demands, the list goes on. To me that is not bigotry it is just completely reasonable and justified feelings and opinions.  Islam does not like me so how am I the bigot for feeling the same?.  I am sick of everything being a one way street in the West. We continue to bend over backwards to accommodate, please and aid absolutely anyone and everyone who looks and thinks differently and it is completely one way.  

Nookie Bear

We all want to live here in peace.

I'm sure you will provide examples to the contrary, but do the vast majority of muslims not live here in peace? Living in Edinburgh, it's not actually easy to keep a handle on a truly multi-cultural society, the kindof which is the norm down south.

Standard Millwall behaviour. Except this time there was a legitimate reason.

I think we can see who the bigot is.

Well done Millwall Roy for protecting people he didn't even know and with no consequence for his own life. More people like him would make the world a better place.

Archived