The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

the big show

Firstly it's nit picking, and secondly, you are never a Hearts fan.   You're not even making an effort with your pretence anymore.

fantasy talk ..

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabienleclerq

It's sad to see so many folk buy into the myth that Jamie wants to leave on a free. Or that he's hell bent on going to Rangers.

Still, he's a snake and that.

:cornette:

How can you even defend him? We offered him a contract to make him our highest paid player which he agreed to sign.

He's then had his head turned and quite publicly had his picture taken with a group of Rangers players. Not to mention his dad talking shite about the club.

He is a Snakey *****.

Firstly it's nit picking, and secondly, you are never a Hearts fan. You're not even making an effort with your pretence anymore.

I have way more question marks over you than TBS on that score.

the big show

Me and tbs may have had our wee feisty points but I'd never accuse him of being a non jambo, you're 100% wrong

Correct . and most likely been to a lot more games than him as well over the years .

Anything north of 600K and sell him , more value in that than having him here for another season . I have no issue with him going to Rangers , cannot say i would be particularly worried about him playing against us.

Anything north of 600K and sell him , more value in that than having him here for another season . I have no issue with him going to Rangers , cannot say i would be particularly worried about him playing against us.

Needs to start with a 7 at least. We dont NEED to sell him so they can bloody well cough up if they want him that much.

You know its a NAP he will score against us at Tynecastle.

siegementality

Firstly it's nit picking, and secondly, you are never a Hearts fan.   You're not even making an effort with your pretence anymore.

Irony alert!!

We should insist Rangers take Oshinawa off our hands in any deal.

Thats it ?1m for Walker or 800k for Walker and Osh.

Jack Hamilton got a pay rise of ?40 a week when he signed his new contract.

I don't believe any of these "so and so was only offered ?X" as a rise posts.

The exact same crap, well a slightly less derisory amount but still a joke, was bandied about these parts when Walker rejected the contract offer. Hearts then came out and told us, in writing, that Walker was offered a contract that would have made him the highest paid player at Hearts. So the derisory rise was demonstrably wrong.

You are either at it or seriously misinformed.

Needs to start with a 7 at least. We dont NEED to sell him so they can bloody well cough up if they want him that much.

You know its a NAP he will score against us at Tynecastle.

Not necessary that it will be Rangers, we sell him to . As for scoring , he can score all he wants , just as long as we score more ! I think we do need to sell , get rid a player who no longer wants to play us, allows us to bring in another player , and also provides revenue from player development which is part of our business plan.

BlingCrosby

I'd actually take that. It must be awful for morale knowing the guy is sitting around doing nothing and getting paid more than everybody for the privilege.

Now filed under the same category as Chris Shevlane and Paul Ritchie as far as I'm concerned. PHM - don't make me laugh.

Jambof3tornado

I get the feeling Jamie wants a big wage but doesnt want to uproot and move away so has set his sights on rangers.

He clearly sees his future elsewhere and I can see him failing to agree terms with any team outside Govan.

I agree with you: the club are not lying. In my experience, responsible organisations must be believe they are 100% sure of their facts before making any claim.

Football fans, and the public in general, will believe any half truths or downright lies that are said about a club, or an official body, but distrust anything that club or organisation says.

This is why so many official comments seem so up in the air.

The club aren't lying end of. No matter what any troll on here tells you.

This "I know a family member" rhetoric is bollox. And I'd suggest if they do then that family member should go ask Walker himself what happened.

Hearts offered him a contract that contract is still on the table....why isn't he either signing or renegotiating. That's all anyone needs to think about before spouting of about the club. Walkers had his head turned and now he's looking like a little judas.

RANGERS are set to go back in with a ?650,000 offer for Hearts winger Jamie Walker
A verbal offer of ?500,000 was knocked back by Jambos chiefs, who have made it clear their player of the year will be going nowhere for less than ?1million.

However, Walker wants to move to Ibrox and has made it clear he will leave Tynecastle under freedom of contract next summer if he is not sold before then.

The Jambos are also expecting interest in the 23-year-old from down south, but the player would prefer to join his close friend and former team-mate Jason Holt at Rangers.

Jambof3tornado

I get the feeling Jamie wants a big wage but doesnt want to uproot and move away so has set his sights on rangers.

He clearly sees his future elsewhere and I can see him failing to agree terms with any team outside Govan.

RANGERS are set to go back in with a ?650,000 offer for Hearts winger Jamie Walker

A verbal offer of ?500,000 was knocked back by Jambos chiefs, who have made it clear their player of the year will be going nowhere for less than ?1million.

However, Walker wants to move to Ibrox and has made it clear he will leave Tynecastle under freedom of contract next summer if he is not sold before then.

The Jambos are also expecting interest in the 23-year-old from down south, but the player would prefer to join his close friend and former team-mate Jason Holt at Rangers.

Is there a journalist attributed to the article and if so who?

Apologies don't won't to go onto their website.

Is there a journalist attributed to the article and if so who?

Apologies don't won't to go onto their website.

Scott Burns - Express

Frankly, I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm just reporting what I've been told and how it differs from what Hearts have said.

If you choose to believe them, then you bash on chum.

Usual pish then

From you

Oh and Mr Dunphy is certainly not Mr Walker ;)

Your right, even Jamie Walker could not be that much of an arse.

siegementality

I could have written that piece from a couple of dozen posts on here.

Your right, even Jamie Walker could not be that much of an arse.

Think he was talking about his dad tbf, and he wasn't being very complimentary about him either.

Bazzas right boot

Yer Having a laugh, thats ?1m for Walker or we give Rangers ?1m , Walker and Osh.

Yer Having a laugh, thats ?1m for Walker or we give Rangers ?1m , Walker and Osh.

Shall we start with my offer first. You'll never get the hang of this football transfer malarkey!!!

siegementality, on 14 Jun 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

I could have written that piece from a couple of dozen posts on here.

Yep but lets see what Sevco come back with

Notts1874, on 14 Jun 2017 - 11:32 PM, said:

That article was basically written by Sevco.

:2thumbsup:

Walter Bishop

There a post on instagram on the Scottish football page describing us rejecting the bid and Walker apparently being prepared to leave for nothing etc etc

Walker has liked it. The guy truly is a snake.

So because I'm defending a player who's come through the youth ranks at Hearts I must be his dad? :laugh:

Christ, even for you that's a shitter.

Your that blinkered you must be his dad, his agent or the man himself :)

There a post on instagram on the Scottish football page describing us rejecting the bid and Walker apparently being prepared to leave for nothing etc etc

If that's true, it's the actions of a ****ing rat.

Wee *****.

Bazzas right boot

Shall we start with my offer first. You'll never get the hang of this football transfer malarkey!!!

Lol, fair enough.

Bazzas right boot

Shame it's come to this.

I liked walker, but if he's pushing for a move to rangers, he can gtf and not a moment too soon.

Hope he ends up at partick or Hamilton after a failed spell at Ibrox.

Real shame it's come to this.

siegementality

Walker is as thick as they come. He better hope any deal is sorted out before Friday when he has to return to training.

jamboinglasgow

Walker is either badly advised or being idiotic, his desire to go to Rangers is going ruin any good standing he has with Hearts fans.

Bazzas right boot

Walker is either badly advised or being idiotic, his desire to go to Rangers is going ruin any good standing he has with Hearts fans.

Some will forgive.....

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived