Game of Thrones season 7

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I'm going to get absolute pelters here, but...bar the scene where Arya does her stuff...I was a expecting, I dunno...more.

Maybe been spoiled by certain large scale epic endings/deaths/reveals in the past.

Anything else coming on the TV inbetween the next series...?

Same

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tin Star and Britannica look interesting.

Angry Haggis

The quality of the effects is awesome. Challenges traditional cinema in terms of grandeur and spectacle.

Old Baelish eh? Will miss his slimely demeanour.

And getting freaky with your aunt? Not a problem.

Tin Star and Britannica look interesting.

Britannia was supposed to be aired this year, probably held it back once it became known that GOT final season would be two years away.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I'm going to get absolute pelters here, but...bar the scene where Arya does her stuff...I was a expecting, I dunno...more.

Maybe been spoiled by certain large scale epic endings/deaths/reveals in the past.

Zombie dragon breathing ice/fire to breach a wall that's stood for thousands of years was surely a large scale ending?

I actually really enjoyed this episode as it was like an old school season finale mostly focused on the fallout from the penultimate episode's mayhem. The dialogue was much better than it has been this season, and in particular the dragon pit scene was excellent having all these characters together at once

I enjoyed the Littlefinger scene but at the same time it didn't fell very GoT-esque. The characters who in earlier seasons were the true players of the game of thrones, Littlefinger, Tyrion and Varys have been reduced to spare parts and made to look useless and na?ve

Carl Weathers

Tyrion standing outside the bedroom at the end - what was that all about? Has he made a dodgy deal with Cersei?

Tyrion standing outside the bedroom at the end - what was that all about? Has he made a dodgy deal with Cersei?

Thats what i think. To make amends for the loss of the 2 children that he blames himself for

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The quality of the effects is awesome. Challenges traditional cinema in terms of grandeur and spectacle.

Old Baelish eh? Will miss his slimely demeanour.

And getting freaky with your aunt? Not a problem.

Effects have came on a long way since we first seen the dragons

What if Arya takes Littlefinger's face :wow:

Her cover to get close and kill Cersi? 

Oh Aye and 'CLEGANEBOWL, GET HYPE' teased again.

It will happen :sweeet: 

Isn't there a prophecy re Dany that says she will be betrayed three times - once in blood (the witch), once in gold (Jorah), and once in love?   I think it's evident that Tyrion and Jorah both have a wee crush on her. 

Isn't there a prophecy re Dany that says she will be betrayed three times - once in blood (the witch), once in gold (Jorah), and once in love?   I think it's evident that Tyrion and Jorah both have a wee crush on her. 

Love would be the dragon?

What if Arya takes Littlefinger's face :wow:

Her cover to get close and kill Cersi? 

I didn't think of that. That would be brilliant.

Also, I didn't realise that the mountain was the Hound's brother. Cool moment when he said "You know who's coming for you, you've always known".

Epic Hound/Mountain square go to come in S8.

Also, I didn't realise that the mountain was the Hound's brother. Cool moment when he said "You know who's coming for you, you've always known".

Really!? I thought The Hound / Mountain being brothers was quite a large part of the story line? It was the Mountain that burned The Hounds face.

" Your even ****ing uglier than I am now "

Class

Really!? I thought The Hound / Mountain being brothers was quite a large part of the story line? It was the Mountain that burned The Hounds face.

Yeah. I must have missed that :silviodamn:

Still, I have 18 months to start from S1 ep1 again :2thumbsup:

Didn't he also say that it wasn't him who was coming for him? Or did I just make that up?

Zombie dragon breathing ice/fire to breach a wall that's stood for thousands of years was surely a large scale ending?

I actually really enjoyed this episode as it was like an old school season finale mostly focused on the fallout from the penultimate episode's mayhem. The dialogue was much better than it has been this season, and in particular the dragon pit scene was excellent having all these characters together at once

I enjoyed the Littlefinger scene but at the same time it didn't fell very GoT-esque. The characters who in earlier seasons were the true players of the game of thrones, Littlefinger, Tyrion and Varys have been reduced to spare parts and made to look useless and na?ve

No one seems to have asked how Cersei knew where Yara's fleet were going to be so she could send Euron. Nor how she knew what was in the box...

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

No one seems to have asked how Cersei knew where Yara's fleet were going to be so she could send Euron. Nor how she knew what was in the box...

I think given her reaction she didn't have a clue what was in the box.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Didn't he also say that it wasn't him who was coming for him? Or did I just make that up?

I think you might have made it up.

Nah he said that to the giant knight bursd in reference to the wee ninja bursd with the eyebrows.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Oh sweet summer child, you've not known what it is to have CleganeBowl hyped only for it to be snatched away

Isn't there a prophecy re Dany that says she will be betrayed three times - once in blood (the witch), once in gold (Jorah), and once in love?   I think it's evident that Tyrion and Jorah both have a wee crush on her

With Tyrion, it would certainly be a wee crush! :wink:

Nah he said that to the giant knight bursd in reference to the wee ninja bursd with the eyebrows.

:spoton::rofl:

scottish_chicP

Does anyone think that cersei isn't pregnant? I'm going with a tumour as with queen 'bloody' mary.

I said I didn't think she was pregnant after the last episode.

I think Danearys will be pregnant after her incestuous roll around with Aegon T. Not sure how that will all end but will the baby be the 3rd head of the dragon?

I think it looks even more likely that Jamie will now be the one to kill Cersai - he's killed the mad king, now he kills the "mad queen"

also if fire kills the army, why has no one suggested getting some of the wildfire on the go again or was it all used when Cersai blew up the Great Sept of Baillor?

Mac_fae_Gillie

I think given her reaction she didn't have a clue what was in the box.

Assume

A. the meeting taking place she was always do a deal to divert from the fleet going pick up mercs.

B. she changed his mind latter with a bribe, he is running from the dead so sailing east picking up mercs and dropping them of is a last pay day before buggering off.

Does anyone think that cersei isn't pregnant? I'm going with a tumour as with queen 'bloody' mary.

I think she is, but will miscarry.

Baby Targaryen or baby Lannister to sit on the iron throne after everyone else kills each other?

Yep baby targ though. Dany will die in childbirth. Jon will die killing the night king. Tyrion acting as regent until baby targ is old enough.

Yep baby targ though. Dany will die in childbirth. Jon will die killing the night king. Tyrion acting as regent until baby targ is old enough.

Fecking hell we only have about 6 episodes left make room for the onslaught.

I read an article which claimed the final scripts of the finale season.

I thought it was very tongue in cheek article but actually did follow this premise.

Any truth in rumour that finale season are all due to be 90min shows?

I read an article which claimed the final scripts of the finale season.

I thought it was very tongue in cheek article but actually did follow this premise.

Any truth in rumour that finale season are all due to be 90min shows?

Wouldn't surprise me if they have been leaked. I saw a picture leak after episode 3. It was basically bullet points of the main happenings of each episode. All but one of the points was correct. Kinda ruined the rest of the series as I couldn't help but read it.

I'm fine with reading people's theories etc, but when it is concrete "this is what will happen" and it does, it ruins it. Half the draw of the show is the mystery of what GRRM has up his sleeve.

Right. Here's the biggie for me that hasn't been addressed or mentioned anywhere.

The baby that was taken by the white walkers into the stone circle and made into a white walker? What's that about? Are we going to get some sort of ultimate white walker? It just sort of happened and was never mentioned again unless I missed something.

Right. Here's the biggie for me that hasn't been addressed or mentioned anywhere.

The baby that was taken by the white walkers into the stone circle and made into a white walker? What's that about? Are we going to get some sort of ultimate white walker? It just sort of happened and was never mentioned again unless I missed something.

Wasn't it just a sacrifice to stop the white walkers from attacking the wildlings? Whilst growing their numbers.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

That was just us being shown how a WW was made. It apparently can only be babies that can be converted, or at least alive persons whereas dead adults are just reanimated as wights.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Wasn't it just a sacrifice to stop the white walkers from attacking the wildlings? Whilst growing their numbers.

Growind their numbers? Not sure I've seen baby white walkers. Would be cool though ;-)

Growind their numbers? Not sure I've seen baby white walkers. Would be cool though ;-)

The Night King with a child seat on the back of Viserion...

Rudolf's Mate

Thought similar tbh however I also had issue with most of the big stuff happening was obvious. Still enjoyable nonetheless but nowhere near the best episodes.

Cersei to give birth to a dwarf and possibly die not long afterwards is surely a stick on.

Archived